Feelings

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Yiyun sat there, his heart exploding to bits. Yoona smiled with her lips and eyes towards him and looked back to the ocean. Her heart belonged to him from the very start but she kept denying it, thinking that Yiyun would never feel the same way. Yiyun kept looking at Yoona whilst she was smiling, enjoying the view. He slowly leaned in, Yoona noticed from her side vision, but she didn't move away. Her smile slowly goes away, and was replaced with a shy facial. It was as if time was passing by slowly. His lips finally touched her cheek which Yoona couldn't process quickly. It wasn't that long, and it certainly wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all Yoona can think about, was that the moment he touched her cheek, a new the memory would last forever in her notebook, her head and her heart. 

 

*BACK AT SEOUL*

 

"Why isn't he replying back our texts..." Jongin said to the rest of the group. 

"Yoona isn't here either." Suzy said with a mad smirk.

"What are you trying to imply?" Jongin asks.

Siwon had a feeling Yoona was with Yiyun right now but he knows he shouldn't say anything, especially to Suzy. 

"She thinks Yoona is with Yiyun..." Sooyoung says very innocently, thinking that it's not true.

"Think about it Jongin, you waited for her for 3 hours outside her house with her favorite flowers. This proves that she's not here right? Yiyun isn't picking up our calls and is ignoring our texts! They are spending the night together..." Suzy says mad.

"Yiyun said he was going back to his hometown to stay with his parents for a while." Jongin adds.

Just before Jongin could leave without saying goodbye, Yiyun told him where he was going to go, he didn't want to leave without making sure Jongin knows.

"He told you that!? Stop trying to deny it Jongin, think about it. No matter what you do, Yoona doesn't like it but if you do what Yiyun tells you to do, Yoona suddenly shows interest? The baby's breath flowers, not saying sorry, all of that... Just because you felt bad for his '3 seconds' you just end up following what he says to get Yoon..... wait...." Suddenly Suzy stops ranting and widens her eyes.

"3 seconds...? Ha.. when did he tell you about having this 3 seconds?" Suzy walks towards Jongin with an evil aura.

"Uhh.. I can't remember..." Jongin starts to get scared until he finally realized when.

"When...Yoona...transferred...." Jongin stands his ground after realizing.

Suzy remembered the note from the previous day, the letter Yoona had before she dropped it. She gave it to Jongin which he read it and with a sudden change in aura, scrunched it up and chucked it on the floor.

"Perhaps... he has drawn her?" Suzy smirks and runs to the art room.

"NO~ Siwon stands in front of the cupboard where Yiyun usually leaves his artworks in.

"Step aside oppa!" Siwon began to get scared at Suzy's order.

"No don't do this..." Siwon tried to calm her down but it was useless as Jongin shoved him to the side and opened it with force.

Gasps could be heard everywhere as all the paintings made by Yiyun, were all of Yoona. His scenery was Yoona for so long that the entire cupboard was nearly full. Jongin and Suzy both felt their heart break, it was obvious that Yoona was with Yiyun.

"He's alone with a student, he's 10 years older than her... how could he do this to me!" Jongin yelled.

"Look it's them!" Sooyoung said as she was looking out the window.

It was Yiyun and Yoona laughing together, holding hands on their way to school. Suzy grabbed her large camera and took photos of them just before they released their hands. 

"What are you going to do with those photos?" Jongin asked Suzy.

"You will find out." Siwon and Sooyoung didn't like what was bound to happen but they knew they couldn't do anything to stop it.

Yoona and Yiyun weren't official but Yiyun wanted to take it slow first, make sure that everything was perfect before he asked her out. 

"You must like the keychain a lot." Yiyun noticed a rather pretty looking keychain, clipped onto Yoona's bag.

"It was from you, so ofcourse I love it." Yiyun blushed happily.

As they entered the school from talking for a while outside, they instantly noticed a rather weird vibe coming from the students. Some were staring at them weirdly, whispering to each other. Yiyun instantly noticed which made him suspicious if it was due to the two of them.

'Did anyone find out?' Yiyun thought to himself.

It was unpredictable to know whether Yoona picked it up or not. As soon as she walked to class, Jongin was sitting on her chair. 

"Oh hey GIRLFRIEND, how was your overnight stay with Mr Liu?" He said loudly which shocked Yoona.

"Omg are you in that need for money?"

"She cheated on the hot Jongin for the hot teacher."

"Jeez she's a ."

Many people talked negatively about Yoona in front of her which put her off completely. She thought she could fight this but for some reason, she felt weak, weak like before when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter