Class Trip

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Amber and Sehun chatted throughout the whole ride. They would earn a few stares here and there but they were just for admiration, and fangirling.  Krystal would look behind every so often, witnessing the 2 best friends having fun. 

Minho noticed how Krystal kept turning around as they sat together. Minho furrowed his eyebrows and looked back to see a smiling Amber and a laughing Sehun. He tried calling out for Krystal but she didn't respond. 

"Soojung~!" With his loud voice, Krystal jumped in shock resulting in her dropping her opened bag, items falling out.

"Ya Minho...!" Shindong snickered, trying to hide his laughter.

As Krystal was about to pick it all up, she realized it was all packed for her, it was Amber. When Krystal dropped her things, Amber immediately and natually just rushed forward to pick her things up. It was if Amber knew it was going to fall.

"T..thank you..." Krystal tried to be cold but for some reason, knowing she is the son of someone she admired so much, she couldn't.

"You're welcome Krystal!" Amber smiled and went back to her seat.

Amber was just overall excited about this trip, she was in a very good mood. After a long while, the class finally arrived at the skiing trip. They hopped of one by one out of the bus and into their set cabin. 

"Minho, Shindong~ let's take a photo over there." Krystal was in charge of the photography for the class. 

 

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

 

The sound of camera shots were being heard throughout the whole class resulting in many people requesting photos here and there. Sehun had the most photos taken off him, he would photobomb whenever he had the chance. On the other side, Amber would be walking around, enjoying the fresh air. She sat on the ice until her arm suddenly stung. she lifted her sleeve up to see her bandage come off due to the wetness of the snow. It was an old injury from her mother that she made when she smashed a whiskey bottle and it cut Amber pretty deep.

"Argh... well that hurts..." Amber sat back up and noticed a bit of blood flowing out.

It started to drip onto the snow, leaving furry little marks of red. From afar she could hear the teacher explaining what each person would do. 

"Okay class, glad to see you all here. Exciting isn't it? Well I'm gonna put you guys in pairs so you guys can explore the place. These are your names in a hat, I'm just gonna wing it and see who comes out. First, Shindong and Sehun." Shindong started to shiver in fear, he could not work with Sehun at all.

Sehun smirked towards Shindong who looked like he was gonna pee his pants.

"And finally, Amber and Krystal, the remaining two, okay you guys got 3 hours. Use it well before dinner." Krystal was happy she got someone other than Sehun, despite Shindong being afraid. 

Minho and Krystal tried calming him down as they noticed Sehun coming.

"Hey Chubbs, let's go hang shall we?"

"Sehun I swear to god if you do anything to hurt him..." Minho stepped in front of Shindong like a protective brother.

"Relax, what can I do? Plus... I'm not going to hurt Chubbs anymore." Sehun's smile dropped as he looked around for Amber.

"Where's Amber?"

"Why don't you be with your gay girlfriend, she seems to not know anything about you." Minho casually said earning Sehun to grab his collar and hold him against a cabin wall.

"IF! And I mean IF! You say anything about Amber, I will purposely go to you and cut your throat. You don't know anything about Amber, do not just say unnecessary stuff like that."

"Well you're one to say that..." Minho chuckled despite his position.

"I'm changing thanks to her, but I can always go back to rough Sehun if you hurt her." The 3 were so shocked.

The only thing that Sehun didn't change was his feelings for Krystal Jung. His approach may be similar but he can't help himself when it was Krystal. He wants her so badly, everyone knows that too. Minho and Shindong were like Krystals bodyguards but towards Sehun, even they couldn't stop him.

Sehun put him down and stood next to Shindong.

"Let's go?"

"Uh... su..sure." Shindong hesitantly agreed.

"Where's Amber? I'll wait with you until she comes." Minho starts chatting to Krystal.

"No it's okay, I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yep." Krystal starts walking away trying to find Amber.

She walked behind her cabin and the others next to it. As Krystal nearly gives up, she noticed red blobs of blood on the ice towards the tall trees. She gasped thinking it was Amber who got into trouble, was it an animal? A wolf!? After thinking various bad events that Amber could've been apart of, she ran between the trees, making sure to not trip over any sticks and logs that were trapping her consistently. 

"Amber~~~." She yelled for.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter