Are you that Person?

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

As Amber and Yiyun were standing in the garden, Siwon, Sooyoung and Suzy spotted them and ran up to them.

"Yiyun?" Yiyun heard Siwon say as more students gather around, including Krystal. Amber knew that this situation wasn't the best, what rumours would start up in this school over something so small.

"Amber?" Sehun said to get her attention.

Before Amber could reply...

"Let's talk inside, it's been a while, Amber go play with your friends." Yiyun said as the other 3 adults followed him, leaving Amber with a bunch of student surrounding her.

"Let's go to class." Sehun said as he grabbed Amber's wrist and lead her to her next class after music.

 

The rest of the day ended up being hard for Amber who couldn't stop thinking about 2 things, her parents and Krystal. She was frustrated and couldn't occupy herself without thinking about them for at least 2 seconds. She was about to leave to her dorm until Sooyoung interrupted her.

"Hey Amber, don't worry it's not about your parents, I was wondering if you would like to be our photographer from now on." Amber didn't like what she was hearing.

"I can't do that, Krystal is the school's photographer."

"Oh yes we know but we want her to be our main model and you jus take photos of her. She can continue being our photographer too but when it comes to taking photos of people, she will be our model." Amber thought hard about it but she didn't want to deny that Krystal would be an excellent model and maybe it might be fun.

"Hmm okay then."

"Great! Meet in room L1.2 in 30 minutes."

Amber had some water before getting ready and made her way to L1.2. Amber opened the door revealing 2 people who were about to be Amber's assistants.

"Here's the camera, I am Victoria and I will help Krystal with her costumes and if you ever need a drink or anything you can yell out. Luna here will be controlling the computer so you can just instruct her to delete, see or crop any of the photos you take! Nice to finally meet you Amber haha." The 2 assistants named Victoria and Luna greet Amber.

"Nice to meet you guys, where's Krystal anyway?"

"Oh she's just about to come out now, she's just wearing the new school's athletics uniform." Amber nodded her head and waited patiently until Krystal is finished changing.

"Okay, I'm done unnie." Krystal comes out looking fresh and cute in Amber's eyes.

"Perfect! Well for the model, as you know, you stand here whilst Amber guides you to what poses you make whilst you work it girl." Victoria says and moves out of the frame.

"So I just start taking them now?" Amber asks, still unsure with this whole situation.

"Yep." Victoria replies.

"Umm okay umm you may start posing Soojung." Krystal began to pose stiffly and awkwardly.

"Umm try look at the camera." Amber tried taking photos but they just all looked unnatural.

"Krystal~ you look so pretty! You can do this!"

"Yes Krystal, looking pretty~"

Luna and Victoria continue to cheer for Krystal but Krystal just seemed to be distracted while made the photos look worse, well to Ambers eyes.

"Stop, I think you two should step out for a bit." Amber says with a very slight frustrating tone.

"What?" They 2 assistants both said, being very confused.

"I want to shoot with just the two of us in here, so please take a break."

"Oh...okay then." Victoria said as the two start walking out.

Amber sighed and waited until both of them left the room completely.

"Why did you want to shoot with just the two of us?" Krystal asks.

Amber smiled slightly for a second as she thought of an idea. Amber lines the camera towards her face.

"Soojung, do you like this outfit?"

"Hmmm, it's summer soon and I think this outfit is great for athletics when it's really hot, it looks pretty too." Krystal says whilst smiling naturally.

*CLICK*

"Soojung, do you like summer?"

"Hmmm, I think it's a nice season but it sometimes gets a bit too hot." Krystal starts chuckling naturally.

*CLICK*

"Okay we are done." Amber says as she was 200% satisfied with the photos.

"Already? But I wasn't posing..."

"When you're natural and not forcing yourself, that's a scenery worth taking a picture off haha."

*DUGEUN*

*DUGEUN*

*DUGEUN*

You are pretty smart haha..."

"Of course I am! Haha." Amber laughs along with Krystal.

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter