Roodness

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

I bumped into some girl, she was so rude that my heart even felt her rudeness. It felt weird but I think that's what my heart was telling me. I entered the classroom shyly with Sehun.

"Hi Amber~"

"Oh Mrs Choi!" I say enthusiastically seeing Mrs Choi in the front of the class.

"Are you teaching our class now?" Sehun asks.

"I was just about to explain it." Mrs Choi smiles and looks towards me.

"I thought our transfer student looked familiar, you are the daughter of Yiyun right?" My mind turned blank.

"Oh? Yes I am."

"Well, I used to be very good friends with him, he was a teacher here along with me and some other people. We were the popular gang in the school despite being teachers hahahaha. Part of our gang were 2 students as well so kind of explains it." Mrs Choi looked over at Sehun and secretly grinned.

What did that mean?

"Mrs Choi~ so you became our teacher because of this student?" A random student sitting down asks her.

"Yes." Mrs Choi looks over at me to answer.

"YESSS~~~" 

"WOOOHOOO" 

"What's so special about the transfer student..."

"What the..."

I hear a few students cheering, I guess Mrs Choi is a really cool teacher. The rest, maybe not so much.

"Why don't you introduce yourself Amber." Mrs Choi sincerely smiles at me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Amber Liu. I am 18 years old and I transferred from Taiwan. Please look after me.”

“Nice to meet you Amber, please take a seat next to the window by Miss Jung and in front of Mr Oh.” Mrs Choi points at a seat.

 

*DUGEUN*

 

“What’s this?”

 

*DUGEUN*

 

“I can hear something.”

 

*DUGEUN*

 

“Is this my heart?”

 

I made my way towards the seat in a hurry, not trying to look like I was keen to study hard, but more like to calm my heart down. I never felt this way before, let alone twice, this is so weird. I was sitting in front of Sehun and besides that rude girl. The first time my heart felt like this was when she bumped into me, and now again? 

"I will love it if you could stop staring at me like as if I was some advanced math question that you can't solve." That girl glared at me.

"Oh s..sorry.. I didn't meant to." I hope she does not think I am some ert.

I could tell she was judging me hardcore. I tend to be quite different from my parents. My mother was more outgoing and my dad... well I was told he was very popular with the ladies but I wouldn't know. Whenever I would try to talk about his first love, he would completely ignore me for a good 2 hours, thinking I would forget about it. 

I looked over at that Jung girl, she is quite pretty, the way her head rests on her hand as she looks to the front. How come her personality is so different than her looks. Gosh am I analysing her?

"You guys have been a good first class to teach. Make sure you guys treat Amber well!" What it has already finished? Just how long have I been thinking to myself and absentmindedly taking notes down?

"I'm gonna hand out some permission forms, these are to be filled out by you guys and signed, we are going camping for 2 days, 1 night at the ski resort nearby. You guys remembered there's a trip for every class so we were lucky to get the ski resort. Oh and Amber, here's a list of things you need to bring, other than that. Class dismissed." I look through the forms given to me. Hmmm, this will be exciting, haven't done anything fun ever since I was 7 and younger. Before my parents relationship between each other and me became toxic.

"Oi Liu, how did you find your first class?" I turn around to face Sehun.

"It was alright, wasn't too hard."

"Different from Taiwan?"

"Definitely haha." I heard a chair move beside me.

It was that Jung girl getting out of her seat to talk to her 2 friends. 1 was a tall guy and another was a short chubby ish guy. They were laughing and loud, guess they are very good friends.

"Why are you staring at Krystal...?"

"Who?" I reply to Sehun.

"That girl you sit with is Krystal Jung, I have a massive crush on her. So don't touch her HAHA." Why would you like her... she's so cold.

"I see, well she gave me a not so good first impression so I don't think I would want to be near her."

"Good hahaha, I'm so close to making her mine anyway so I actually wouldn't mind. You wouldn't get far since she's so cold to people." But she seems so nice to those 2 guys.

Wait why am I so curious about her... maybe cause she was so rude to me. Got to know your enemies haha.

"We should play our game later tonight, see what we missed out the last couple of days." Sehun suggets.

"Sure! Excited bro." I hi 5 him which received a bunch of stares from people. I overheard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter