Chapter Seventeen

The First Step

Chapter Seventeen

            Once they exited Mark’s room Jaebum dragged Jackson into the bathroom, his eyes narrowing even more, if that was even possible. Jackson might have even laughed at this if he didn’t feel like Jaebum was about to cut his off. The fact that Jaebum did not actually hit him was more terrifying, instead he just towered over Jackson, corning him at the sink.

            “Hello Jackson….did you have a good day today?” Jaebum asked, his tone sending shivers down Jackson’s spine.

            “Um…Yea nothing to complain about. What about you?” Jackson tried to ask but ended up stuttering mostly.

            “Well I had to deal with idiots all day at work, then my tire popped so I had to get that fixed. When I finally got home I thought I would be happy. I gave Jinyoung a kiss on the forehead and then I went to check up on my baby brother and do you know what I saw?” Jaebum asked, his arm’s caging Jackson it.

            Not wanting to answer but also wanting to be able to breathe later Jackson whimpered out, “What?”

            “I caught my baby brother’s boyfriend fondling him. Now how do you think that makes me feel Jackson? You have a baby brother, now how do you think you’d feel if you walked in on what I walked in on. You want to break the guy’s off right?”

            Jackson wanted to say no to save his own but to be honest if he ever caught someone hooking up with sweet and innocent BamBam there would be hell to pay so instead of vocalizing his answer he just shook his head yes.

            “Okay good, so I want you to imagine what you’d do to that person…and think of me doing it but a thousand times worse okay?”

            “Please don’t kill me!” Jackson yelped out before Jinyoung knocked on the still open bathroom door.

            “You guys I said dinner was ready, I did not come home to slave over the stove just for you two to hide in the bathroom. Mark is already at the table now come on!” Jinyoung said before stomping away.

            “Sorry you heard the man!” Jackson said before running away after Jinyoung. Jackson had never thought he’d be so happy to see mama Jinyoung come to the rescue. Thank goodness for him.