Nightmare

BTS Ghost Club

Namjoon sat on the couch with Jin and Jimin. Jungkook calling and hanging up had interrupted his makeshift Dr.Phil show. “Sorry,” Namjoon apologised. “As you were saying, Jin?”

 

“As I was saying, I was the one who kissed V, so don’t be mad at him. I thought maybe he wanted me too, but it’s pretty evident he loves you. So...I’m sorry Park Jimin.” Jin said, bowing to the younger. Both Namjoon and Jimin were shocked that he had bowed. Jin sat up and looked down to his lap, waiting for Jimin’s response.

 

“I forgive you. Just promise me you’ll leave Tae alone?” Jimin asked. Jin nodded. After the two hugged, said their goodnights, and disappeared to their rooms; Namjoon deemed it safe to call Jungkook.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hyung~” Sang Jungkook’s voice through the speaker. God I love his voice.

 

“Did you call earlier?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Did you need something?”

 

“No. We need to talk when I get home, I gotta go.” And Jungkook was gone before Namjoon had the chance to say goodbye. About 10 minutes later, the door opened and in walked V, Jungkook, Suga and Jhope.

 

“Where’s Jimin?” Suga asked.

 

“Bedroom. Him and Jin just made up.” Namjoon informed, taking an interest in why Suga of all people wanted to talk to Jimin. Suga nodded and headed to his room. Jhope started walking towards his room when he suddenly remembered.

 

“Namjoon, can you come here really quick?” Jhope asked. Namjoon stood up and curiously followed Hoseok into his room. Upon walking in they both almost screamed when they saw Jimin covered in a black blanket.

 

“What the hell are you doing?! You look like a freaking ghost.” Jhope shouted.

 

“Hyung, ghosts are white.” Jimin responded. “What are doing in here?”

 

Jhope rolled his eyes and sat down at his desk chair. “This is my room too you know.”

 

“Not you, Namjoon.” Jimin said, looking to him as he talked. Namjoon shrugged. To be honest he didn’t know why he was in there.

 

“I invited him, so we could talk.” Jhope said grabbing a paper from inside his desk and handing it to Namjoon. “I just wanted to tell you to make sure you talk to you know who about you know who tonight. Okay?” Jhope asked. Namjoon had a feeling that’s what this was going to be about. Looking down at the paper Hoseok had handed him, he realised it was a picture of Jin.

 

“What’s with the picture?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Give it to Kookie for me. Tell him Jin wanted him to have it.” Jhope answered.

 

“Hyung, why do you have a picture of Jin in your desk?” Jimin asked.

 

Jhope started pushing Namjoon out of the room with him. “No one’s talking to you Jimin!” Jhope yelled over his shoulder. Just then Jin walked out of his room and walked over to the two.

 

“Rooms all yours for 3 hours.” He told Jhope. Jhope clapped and hugged Jin.

 

“Thanks for letting us use it!” He thanked before running off to Suga’s and Jin’s shared room. Namjoon and Jin watched him run off.

 

“Guess you guys finally worked out a schedule of some sort?” Namjoon asked. Jin nodded and then looked down to the paper in Namjoon’s hand. The younger tried to hide it behind his back before he saw, but it was too late.

 

“Is that a picture of me?” Jin asked, a weird smile spreading across his face. Namjoon’s face went red and he started to panick.

 

“Uh, no? Ha ha, hyung you’re so funny. Why would I keep a picture of you with me?” Namjoon asked, moving away and towards his room.

 

“I can see it-”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

“Namjoon I saw it-”

 

“Uh, no you didn’t.”

 

“Namjoon-”

 

“Goodnight hyung!” Namjoon said, shutting his door closed and sighing with relief of getting away from Jin. Jungkook looked up from the comic he was reading and eyed the picture in his hyungs hand.

 

“Is that a-”

 

“Picture of Jin? Yes, yes it is.” Namjoon interrupted. “Here.” He said handing it to the maknae. He took it and stared at it for a moment.

 

“Why?” Jungkook asked, generally curious as to why he was given it. Namjoon sighed and laid down in his bed. “You okay?”

 

I cannot believe I agreed to this. “What do you think of Jin?” Namjoon asked.

 

Jungkook thought for a moment before responding. “His food is good. And he’s really nice.”

 

“No,” Namjoon sighed. “Like, what do you think of him?

 

His food is good and he’s really nice.” Jungkook repeated, copying the same exaggeration that Namjoon had used. Namjoon sighed again and rolled over so that he was facing the wall. Jungkook laughed to himself. He knew what Namjoon meant, he also knew he could keep this up and get Namjoon incredibly mad.

 

“Do you, ya know, like him?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Yeah, he’s a good person.” Jungkook answered. He heard Namjoon sigh and curse under his breath.

 

“How did going back to the house go?” He asked, catching Jungkook off guard. Didn’t think he’d give up that quick. Thinking back to the girl and the room, Jungkook shuddered.

 

“I remembered.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

“We saw the girl again.” Jungkook said. Namjoon didn’t say anything for a while.

 

“Again? When did you guys see her the first time? He asked the maknae. Then it occurred to Jungkook that he was the only one who had seen her the first time. But did that count? Wasn’t that in a dream? Why did he see her then...before even seeing her in reality? “Hello?” Namjoon asked, trying to get the maknae’s attention.

 

Not knowing how to explain, and part of him saying maybe I shouldn’t tell him, Jungkook settled with saying a quick goodnight instead of continuing the conversation. “Sorry. I feel really tired all of a sudden. Goodnight hyung.”

 

“You’re not gonna tell me what happened?” Namjoon asked. Taking his roommates silence as a no, he rolled over and went to sleep, content with that fact that he didn’t have to hook him and Jin up...for now anyways. Jungkook closed his eyes upon hearing the soft snores coming from Namjoon and fell asleep almost at once.

 

**

 

Suddenly Yoona, the girl they had previously met at the cafe, was right there. In Jungkook’s room. She held a book in her hand, it looked just like the one he had given to V. How did she have it? Jungkook continued watching her as she opened the book, pulling the cover off, the book was no more than a wooden box in disguise.

 

“Two...seven...three…” Yoona’s voice echoed all around him.

 

“Hello?” Jungkook asked. Yoona smiled at the maknae and started walking away. “Wait, where are you going?” Right before his eyes, his room slowly started to fade. Just as the floor fell from beneath him, he woke up.

 

**

 

“Hyung!” Jungkook yelled as he sat up in bed, covered in a cold sweat. Luckily Namjoon was a deep sleeper. Taking deep breaths, Jungkook wiped some sweat off, but he still felt hot; but at the same time he wanted to crawl under his covers and pull them over his head to keep warm. Or better yet...crawl into Namjoon’s bed and fall asleep there. “I’ll go take a shower.” Surely that would get rid of this temperature delima.

 

Walking out of the room, Jungkook decided a glass of cold water should help too, so he made a quick stop at the kitchen.

 

“Kookie?” A voice asked once he walked in.

 

“AH!” Jungkook screamed at the sight of Jimin who had a black blanket covered over his head as he stood outside the fridge, the light casting a shadow that made him seem like a 7ft tall ghost. “Jimin why the are you wearing that?” Jungkook whispered, trying to recover from the scream he had let out moments before.

 

Jimin let the cover fall to the floor. “I-I was cold. A-And I had a nightmare, so-”

 

“Wait,” Jungkook interrupted, what he was saying sounded all too familiar. “What kind of nightmare?”

 

Jimin looked at Jungkook in suspicion, but told him none the less.

 

After Jimin finished, Jungkook had to sit down, he felt like he was going to fall down. Jimin’s dream had been exactly like his own. Whats this mean? Jungkook pondered.

 

Jimin wasn’t sure why Jungkook was freaked out, all he knew was that he needed to get back to his room before someone came out and asked them what they were both doing out of the bedrooms so late, or early, Jimin had no clue what time it was. But he did know he had just seen a shadow outside the window behind Jungkook. A cold breeze blew in and both the boys turned to the window that should’ve been shut.

 

Jungkook was too concerned about the identical dreams to give the window much thought, so when he told Jimin goodnight, Jimin was the only one too scared to fall back asleep. Even under V’s covers, face buried deep into the others chest, Jimin couldn’t stop shivering.

 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: hi, hope you liked this chapter! it's a bit shorter than most of the others, but oh well. Anyways, as of now I have a lot of /fluff planned for chapter 9, sound good? I want to know what you guys want to see next! More horror or more fluff? Thanks for reading <3