Nice Day Off

BTS Ghost Club

V is staring at the movie theaters projection screen intently. Jimin? He’s staring at V the way he’s looking at movie playing before them. He can’t help it. When someone like V is sitting next to you how do you pay attention to a movie? They’d taken the day off to go watch a film, V picking one that came out weeks ago, resulting in them being the only people there. Jimin didn’t mind though.

 

V laughed at something that happened on the screen, but Jimin wasn’t paying attention. He moved his hand from the armrest and laid it onto V’s knee. V didn’t pay any attention to it until Jimin started trailing his hand upwards, rubbing his thigh.

 

“Jimin!” V slapped Jimin’s hand and he retracted it while mouthing an inaudible ‘ow’. “We are in public.” Jimin rolled his eyes and looked around.

 

“Tae, there is literally no one but us.” Jimin stated, putting his hand back onto V’s thigh, earning a slightly annoyed groan. “I wanna kiss you right now.” Jimin said, taking his other hand and tugging at V’s sleeve.

 

“You’re so needy all of sudden…” V commented. Not that V really cared. He liked needy. But he also wanted to see how needy Jimin could get, so he ignored the continuous tugs at his sleeve and pretended to be completely engrossed in the movie that was becoming nothing but mere background noise since neither of the two were really watching anymore.

 

“Tae~” Jimin sings, trying to get his boyfriend’s attention, but to no avail. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Jimin told himself, getting up and then sitting on top of V’s lap and sneaking his hands to either side of V’s hips as he straddles him.

 

“Jimin I can’t see the screen.” V says trying really hard to not lean in and give into Jimin.

Jimin wants to hits V for so bluntly ignoring his intentions, but instead settles for leaning in and taking V’s lips into his. Jimin kisses him passionately, but V still doesn’t move or give any signs that he’s going to corporate. V bites his lip to stop himself from as Jimin pulls away and grinds into his crotch unintentionally. Or maybe it was intentional. Either way V gives up and pulls Jimin back into him. “So you’re so desperate for me that you can’t even wait for the movie to be over?” V asks as he separates their lips. Jimin nods. “You’re gonna pay for it.” V says before pushing Jimin off of him and telling Jimin to get on his knees.

 

Jimin wastes no time getting the hint and undoing the button and zipper of V’s jeans, V letting out a moan as his sprung free from his boxers. Jimin took his time, first slowly giving a few kisses to the base of his shaft before pressing his tongue to V’s tip just before he took his into his mouth. Jimin hummed and the vibrations were too much for V. “Hurry up you desperate .” V moaned. Jimin quickened his pace at his boyfriend’s words, one of his hands finding the skin that Jimin couldn’t reach with his mouth, and began as he continued.

 

V was a mess above Jimin, and Jimin intensified his actions until V grunted and Jimin felt hot liquid shoot down his throat. Jimin swallowed it all as V ordered him to (and also because Jimin wouldn’t have it anyother way) and then zipped V back up.

 

V helped Jimin to his feet and let Jimin sit back into his lap, hugging him tightly as they sat there for the next fifteen minutes before the movie ended and the credits began to roll.

 

“Movies over.” V stated, waiting for Jimin to get up, but he didn’t. Craning his neck a little to look at Jimin, V smiled when he realised he’d fallen asleep. He waited a few minutes, enjoying the sleeping angel in his arms before waking him up gently. “Jiminie? Sleepy head? We have to go now.” He said as Jimin slowly got up.

 

“Where are we going?” He asks with a yawn.

 

“Home,” V says huskily and Jimin feels more awake the longer V stares at him, shivering at his next choice of words. “So I can thank you properly.”

 

--

 

Jhope and Suga sigh as Namjoon wins the tenth time in a row. Not that he was trying. It was quite the opposite in fact. His mind wasn’t focused on the card game nor the other two people facing across from him. It was on Jungkook. His mind was thinking back to the way Jungkook hungerly kissed him back each time Namjoon leaned in. The way Jungkook nodded for more, the way his lips felt against his own.

 

Namjoon chugged the rest of his fifth beer and threw away the can while Suga and Jhope shuffled the deck. “You deal.” Suga told Namjoon, but he put his hand up in protest.

 

“No can do, I’m tired. Good night Jhope, night hyung.” Namjoon bid them farewell and he made his way to his room, stumbling a few times, but making it there no less. Jungkook looked up from his comic as Namjoon almost tripped walking in, watching as the older collapsed onto his bed, back against the cool covers.

 

Jungkook had originally wanted to stay mad at Namjoon for leaving while he wanted him, but the slight smell of alcohol coming from his hyung’s bed gave him an idea. Jungkook got up and sat next to the laying Namjoon. Namjoon opened his eyes and Jungkook wasted no time moving so that he was hovering over Namjoon, just as Namjoon had done to him earlier. “What are you-” But Jungkook swallows the rest of Namjoon’s words as their lips meet and Jungkook takes in the feeling of his hyung’s lips on his. His new favorite feeling. Jungkook then pulls away and goes back to his bed. He knew Namjoon wouldn’t stop him since he was a little buzzed, but Jungkook also knew it’d be wrong to take advantage of him by taking it further. Besides, all he wanted was bed time kiss before falling asleep.

 

Namjoon was the one wanting more this time. But since Jungkook was asleep, he settled for watching the maknae snore softly for a while before closing his own eyes. He was sure to dream of today. They both were.






 

A/N: wow look, vmin. also *this has turned me into complete vmin trash, I can no longer look a vkook ;w;* also added more namkook bc, hey, its namkook.

prepare yourselves for next chapter. its gonna get dark. i’m editing it rn and im pretty sure some of you might hate me after I post it

anyways, I wanted to ask real quick if it’d be okay to make things more ty in the future? I was really hesitant to continue with the vmin in this chapter (which is why it trailed off) mostly bc I have this labeled as fluff/horror and I feel bad for going any further in case someone wouldn’t like that. and by that I mean more than s if you pick up what I’m putting down. UNLESS U GUYS ARE OK WITH IT ??

also, side note: vmin is more of the ‘you could give the signal and I’d you right here right now couple’ and sugahope is more like ‘I’ll tease you in front of people but your is mine as soon as we’re alone’ kind of couple and then namkook is the ‘I’m more experienced than him and I really want to do more but I also wanna take this slow so I dont it up’ type.

thanks for reading~