More Q's than A's

BTS Ghost Club

***************** AHEAD SKIP TO THE NEXT LINE OF *’s TO SKIP**************

 

V doesnt even care about the way Suga and Jhope are gaping at him and Jimin as they come through the door, the two boys all over one another. It had taken everything inside of V to not Jimin right then and there at the movies, but he really hadn’t felt like getting caught having in public, even if the thought turned him on just a little bit.

 

“, who knew V topped.” Suga whispered as him and Jhope watched V push Jimin into their room.

 

“Guess I’m staying in your room tonight.” Jhope said, smiling. Suga smiled back.

 

“No complaints here.”

 

--

 

V pushed Jimin onto his bed and threw his shirt off, Jimin doing the same.

 

“Take your pants off.” V told him. Jimin did as he said, slipping out of his clothes and then watched V strip in front of him. “I hope you like it rough.” V hummed into Jimin’s ear as he got onto the bed, laying almost on top of Jimin, dipping his head down and kissing Jimin; hard.

 

Jimin moaned and rubbed his . V noticed and smacked Jimin’s hand away. “Let me take care of that,” V said, reaching down and letting Jimin rock into his hand. Soon enough Jimin was almost at his , and V had to stop.

 

Jimin whined. “Why’d you stop?! I was so close.”

 

“I know baby, don’t worry, this is gonna feel better.” V told him, kissing him quick before disappearing to get lube and a . He was back a moment later, and Jimin was staring at V with lust.

 

“, you look so hot.” He told V. Jimin smirked and watched V put a generous amount of lube into his hands, rubbing it all over the that he’d slipped onto his fully erect . He moved over and slipped an arm around Jimin’s waist, pulling him up into a sloppy kiss.

 

“Ahh, Tae just me already.” Needy as always.

 

“Okay, baby. It’s gonna hurt a little, tell me to stop if it’s too much, kay?” He asks. Jimin just nods and lets out another moan as V’s presses against his entrance.

 

Once V pushes all the way in and Jimin gives him the sign to move, he doesn’t hesitate to pound into him. “, Jimin! You’re so tight” V moans, Jimin feels his building up again and almost screams as V slams into his prostate. He’s seeing stars and slowly coming down from his high as V cums. He rides out both their s and when V pulls out he hears Jimin whine.

 

“You okay?” V asks, suddenly afraid he'd hurt the other without realising it.

 

“Yeah … I just-”

 

“You can tell me baby.” V tells him, wrapping his arm around Jimin and pulling him close after discarding the used .

 

“I wanted more.” Jimin says, a little shy. V laughs.

 

“So needy…” He murmurs into Jimin’s ear. Jimin snuggles into V and lets sleep take away the slight pain he feels from what they’d just done.

 

*****************************************************************

 

--

 

Everyone is tense in the kitchen the next morning. Jin doesn’t even cook breakfast, and no one even complains. Jungkook doesn’t feel like eating but Namjoon tells him to eat anyways.

 

“Are we gonna look gloomy all day?” Jhope asks as everyone finishes eating. No one says anything. “We’re doing this to help aren’t we?” He asks everyone.

 

“Yeah, but if you haven’t noticed it’s not exactly something anyone is looking forward to.” Suga says. “Besides, do you honestly want to help Yoona? She’s a and probably a murderer.”

 

“Shut up!” Jungkook covered his mouth, he didn’t know he had yelled until the words were already out of his mouth. “S-Sorry.”

 

“Maybe you shouldn’t come.” V said, not waiting for anyone to ask Jungkook if he’s alright.

 

“What why?” Jungkook asked. He had to go. He didn’t know why, but he had to. Didn’t they still need to open the box? Didn’t they still need to find out what happened to those girls? Didn’t they still need him?

 

V looked to Namjoon and Namjoon nodded. “Jungkook, can you come here?” He asked softly. Jungkook followed him back to their bedroom.

 

“What the hell does V mean I shouldn’t come?” Jungkook asked. Namjoon sat down and put his head into his hands.

 

“It’s just, well, you’re really attached to the case. And, it just, I don’t know? We’d feel better if you stayed here and let us go back.” Namjoon tried to explain, but he felt like his words weren’t coming out the right way. Jungkook sat down and scoffed.

 

“That’s not a real reason and you know it, hyung.” And Jungkook was right. But how was he suppose to tell Jungkook that? That ever since this all started he’s lost the colors in his eyes? That since the day they went to see Yoona he’s never slept as much as he used to? That he seemed to jump at every little sound? How? The fact was that Jungkook needed a break because this ghost nonsense was affecting his health. Mentally and physically.

 

“Kookie,” Namjoon said it softly, almost too quiet to hear. Jungkook eyes widened. Had Namjoon just called him Kookie? The same Namjoon who only ever called him Jungkook since they’d met? The same Namjoon that whenever asked about it, told people he hated calling people by nicknames, even when Jungkook was the only one he used formal names with? “Please?”

 

Jungkook wanted to go. He really wanted to. But now he knew he couldn’t. “Okay.” Jungkook said. Namjoon left the room immediately. Jungkook slipped under his covers and closed his eyes. Listening as his hyungs got ready to leave. Deep down Jungkook knew why he wasn’t going. It was because nothing happens when he’s not there. So they probably didn’t want him there. Right? It’s not like they didn’t want him there.

 

Right?

 

--

 

“Suga if you say ghost can’t touch this swag one more time I’m sending you back to the dorms.” Jin says as they walk up the house's driveway about 30 minutes later.

 

“What the hell? Why is Jin coming and not Jungkook? Can someone please explain?” Suga asks. No one’s listening to him though, he was being very loud that morning. As soon as he had walked out the dorm doors, he’d become annoying.

 

“Just shut up and go inside.” V told him.

 

“That was rude.” Suga commented, moving out of V’s kicking range before swinging open the door and walking inside, the others right behind him. Namjoon didn’t say anything as Jimin switched on the lights. The same lights that him and Jungkook had left on last time. Who turned them off? “So, what’s the plan this time? And don’t say any depressing because I am not really in the mood to be creeped out.” Suga keeps talking about that’s why he’s so ‘pumped’ and ‘full of energy’ today.

 

“Suga, shut up already. Anyway, you and Jimin are going to stay down stairs. Look through cabinets, dressers, and anywhere that looks like it could store papers. We’re looking for a name, Sooyoung. If it doesn’t have anything to do with her, don’t call for me. Jhope, Namjoon, Jin. You three plus me are going back upstairs.” V tells everyone. “Questions?”

 

“Yeah,” Jimin says. “Why are most of you leaving us down here alone?” He asks, he sounds a bit scared but that’s the reason why he put him Suga since Yoongi was claiming he wasn’t going to be frightened today.

 

“Because that’s where all the bad happens, duh.” Suga answers for V. “Now lets go!” He tells Jimin, pulling him away and into a room just down the hall from where they were just standing.

 

“Well that’s our cue to get working too.” V says. Jhope nods and Jin and Namjoon follow them up the stairs and into the room that they were all getting more and more familiar with.

 

--

 

Suga had been sifting through papers for almost an hour before Jimin says anything. At first Suga tried to get him to talk, but after a while he just decided ‘ it’, and instead settled for silently working.

 

“Hyung?” He asks. Suga looks up briefly and then gets up to do some stretches. They were both sitting on the floor with heaps of papers lying around them. They had come across a huge filing cabinet a while ago, and even thought Suga was sure they were going through bank related paperwork, Jimin had convinced him that they should look through all of it. All of it.

 

Sighing, Suga sits back down. “What? Find something?” Suga asks, beginning to go through another stack of sheets. He looks back up when Jimin doesn’t answer. “Hello? Earth to Jimin~” Suga teases. Though Jimin is just staring at the closed door. “Jimin!”

 

“Sorry.” Jimin quickly looks to Suga who’s giving him a look of concern. “It’s just, um, did you close the door?” He asks.

 

“No. This is an old house, the breeze probably did that. If not, it was probably one of us.” Suga tells him. Although now that Jimin had brought it up, Suga can’t focus on his work. Now all he can think about is that damn door. How it’s too far away to reach from where they’re sitting. How there’s no breeze. And how he suddenly feels a little claustrophobic all of a sudden. He wished Jimin hadn’t believed him. He wished Jimin was still worrying, because now he felt really paranoid, which mind you; wasn’t something Suga felt often. He tried to ignore the feeling, but after a while it began eating at him. He snapped.

 

“Jimin!”

 

“What?! Find something??” He asked excitedly.

 

“No, uh,” He didn’t want to flat out ask Jimin to open the door, it’d be weird. “Uh, go tell Namjoon to come here.”

 

“Why?”

 

“ Jimin, just do it, please?” Suga asked, well aware of how out of character this probably seemed. Jimin gave him a weird look before standing up. Suga held his breath as Jimin walked over to the door, turned the knob and then pushed. Jimin looked to Suga and Suga stared back at him. “Open it.” He almost whispered.

 

“I-I can’t. It’s stuck.” Jimin said back. Suga stood up and walked over. Jimin moved to the side as Suga pushed and turned the door handle. It wasn’t stuck, it was locked. Suga felt a lot of things. Fear, panic, uneasiness. Jimin was staring at him and before he knew it, Suga had passed out.

 

“Yoongi? Suga hyung?” Jimin tried to catch the older as he fell, but he missed him by a second and flinched as he heard Suga’s head hit the floor beneath him.

 

. Jimin tried to shake Suga awake, but the older wasn’t responding. At least when he put his hand on Suga’s chest, he could feel a heartbeat and the rise and fall of his stomach let Jimin know he was alive. Giving up on reviving Yoongi, Jimin stood up and rushed back to the door, he continued trying to get it to open for a few more minutes. He even resorted to yelling and banging on the door, it didn’t give in. Yoongi’s phone was dead and Jimin suddenly regretted leaving his plugged in at home. Now what? Nothing. Jimin answered himself. Did he have a choice?

 

--

 

Jin laughed as Jhope got yet another paper cut from going through so many papers so quickly. Jhope let out a frustrated sigh and pushed the papers away, giving himself another small cut. “I told you, stop rushing and look at them carefully. You might miss something.” V said from the other side of the room. He was sitting on the bed, reading through papers just like the other three.

 

“This is getting no where.” Namjoon commented from his spot on the floor beside Jin. V sighed. He knew that. He also knew there had to be something here though. So it’s not like they could just leave.

 

“I’m going down stairs to check on Yoongi and Jimin.” V said, moving the papers off his lap before standing up.

 

“No fair, I wanna go see my boyfriend too!” Jhope whined. He tried to stand up but Jin pulled him back down.

 

“Not so fast, you’re not getting out of paper work just for Yoongi.” Jin said.

 

“I’ll be right back.” V promised. And just then Namjoon’s phone went off. Namjoon took his phone out as V left the room and Jhope and Jin started bickering over who’d done most of the work so far.

 

FROM: Kookie

MSG: is taehyung ok?

 

TO: Kookie

MSG: yea, why wouldn’t he be?

 

FROM: Kookie

MSG: idk, I just got this weird feeling or smthin. its probably nothing

 

Namjoon felt uneasy all of sudden. He looked to the open door and then wondered why V wasn’t back yet. How long had it been since he’d left? Namjoon stood up and ignored Jhope when he asked where he was going. Namjoon stepped out into the hall and sighed in relief when he saw V was only half way down stairs. Then his relief vanished as he saw the girl. All at once everything seemed to slow down, like everything in front of him was happening in slow motion. The girl walked right behind V and it only took one small push to send him down the rest of the stairs. Then everything was back to normal speed, actually it seemed everything was moving too fast now. The way the girl quickly walked away, the way Namjoon made his feet move down the stairs faster than he’d ran in a long time. The way Jhope and Jin had suddenly appeared at his sides. It all moved fast with no sound. Jimin was there now too. Crying by V’s side, saying something about Yoongi needing help.

 

“Namjoon!” Jin screamed, finally snapping him from whatever hazy daydream-like state he’d been in.

 

“What?”

 

“What happened?” Jin asked. From the way he spoke, it seemed this wasn’t the first time he’d asked. Namjoon felt like he was going to throw up. Jin gave up on trying to get an answer. “Call 112.” He told him. Namjoon could manage that. With shaking hands he pulled out his phone, giving authorities the address and then continuing to give them details. He told the person on the line that one person had been pushed down a long flight of stairs, and that something was wrong with another. He hadn’t figured out where Suga was so he just told them he was hurt.

 

The ambulance came quick, along with Yoona and Jungkook. Namjoon figured someone had called her since the house was under her name, but Jungkook had no way of knowing what had happened. Jungkook ran over to Namjoon. Jhope had gotten into the ambulance with Suga and V and Jin was holding onto Jimin as he cried, begging to go with Jhope.

 

An officer walked over to them and Jimin finally stopped sobbing. “So who pushed your friend? And what are the details on the other one that was found inside the room?” The officer asked, looking at everyone since he didn’t know who to be asking exactly.

 

“He was pushed?” Jin asked, looking to Namjoon. Namjoon didn’t realise that he’d told them that. Although it was true, what was he suppose to say? ‘Some ghost pushed my friend officer, she’s somewhere in this house!’? Highly unlikely. Unless he wanted to be checked into a mental facility.

 

“N-No, sorry. I meant to say he fell, sorry.” Namjoon apologised again. The cop nodded and wrote something down.

 

“What about the other one?”

 

Jin nugged Jimin to talk since he was the only one who knew anything about Suga. Jimin tried to keep his voice steady, but it was painfully obvious that he was seconds away from bursting into tears. Jin rubbed his back as he answered.

 

“He- He just fell down, a-and the door was locked so I couldn’t leave and- and I tried to get help but the door wouldn’t open.” Jimin said. Everyone stayed silent as the officer wrote something else down and then let them know the hospital in which Yoongi and Taehyung were in. Jungkook and Jin, being the only one’s who were able to, bowed and thanked the officer as he left. His presence soon replaced by Yoona. Jimin thought she looked smug, and he couldn’t stand it.

 

“What the is wrong with you? With this- place?!” Jimin screamed at her. Jin, as well as everyone else, Yoona included; jumped at the shrill sound of his voice.

 

“Jimin, it’s not her fault.” Jin said, hopping to calm the younger down, but his words made Jimin push Jin away and run out the door. “, Jungkook I’ll call you later, I’m following him.” Jungkook nodded at his hyung’s words, he was obviously in charge of Namjoon who was still out of it. Jungkook wanted to ask what the hell had happened, but for some reason he didn’t feel like he should discuss it with Yoona around.

 

“Your friends okay?” Yoona asks. Jungkook thinks her voice is full of fake concern, but he doesn’t say anything about it.

 

“I hope so.” Jungkook says. Namjoon is just staring at the door. Jungkook wants to leave. He wants to get Namjoon home. “We should go.” He says, walking with Namjoon and Yoona to the door. Yoona holds it open for the boys and Jungkook watched her stay in the doorway.

 

“I think I’ll stick around, see if you guys did a good job getting rid of … my problem.” She finishes, making Jungkook feel dread. The same dread he’d felt the first time they’d met. Yoona seemed to sense his feeling and smiled. “See you around.” She said slyly before the door closed. Jungkook was glad Namjoon was out of it. He wouldn’t have wanted him to feel as unnerved as he did right now. He suddenly wondered if V was getting paid for this. Because of he wasn’t he should be.

 

--

 

Jin and Jimin are in the living room, the oldest on the phone with Jimin lying asleep on the couch. Jungkook shoots him a quick glance before walking Namjoon to their bedroom. He lets go of Namjoon and he lays in bed. Jungkook wants to ask him, but his eyes close and Jungkook wants him to rest more than he wants to know. Closing the door softly behind him, Jungkook leaves for the living room. Jin is off the phone and Jimin is up, both looking like they’re going out.

 

“We’re going to the hospital. Are you coming?” Jin asks. Jungkook shakes his head. As much as he wants to see how Yoongi and V are doing, he can’t will himself to leave Namjoon alone.

 

“I think I’ll stay with Namjoon. Call me when you get there.” Jungkook says. Jin nods and pats him on the back before him and Jimin walk out the door.

 

--

 

Jhope had been sitting in the waiting room for roughly an hour. For once in his life, he’s not sure how he’s going to stay optimistic when Jin and the others arrive. The doctor had just told him that Yoongi was fine, that he was just sleeping now. Jhope had cried some more, these tears were now of relief rather than the earlier ones that had been worried, stressed tears. But then the doctor had told him more. This was where Jhope had no idea what to do. How was he suppose to tell them that V was in a coma? How does someone tell someone that? Jhope didn’t know how doctors did it.

 

That had been 30 minutes ago. Now Jhope was sitting in the waiting room, waiting. Although he wasn’t really excited as he saw Jin and Jimin walking over to him. Oh god, he’d forgotten about Jimin. How the hell was he going to tell Jimin?

 

“Hey.” Jin breathed. It seemed they had rushed here. Jhope wanted to laugh at them, for rushing over just to hear this news. But he knew he couldn’t, and to be honest he wanted to cry more than laugh. “Jungkook and Namjoon stayed home, Namjoon’s a bit … out of it.” He tells Jhope. Jhope nods and Jin takes that as the cue to keep talking. “How’s Yoongi?” Jin asks.

 

“He’s … He’s okay, resting.” Jhope says. Jin and Jimin wait for him to say something about V, when he doesn’t the room falls uncomfortably silent.

 

“And V?” Jin asks after a while. Jhope tries to open his mouth but instead of words it’s just a sob. He can’t speak so he just shakes his head before letting it fall into his hands. Jimin falls to the floor and lets out loud ugly sobs. Jin gets on the floor too and tries to hug Jimin, but he pushes his arms away. He pulls out his phone, knowing he needs to call Jungkook, but his hands won't move.

 

Jin regrets a lot of things in life. But he doesn’t regret anything more than he regrets letting V form this stupid club.

 

But it was too late for that now, wasn’t it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hi, do you hate me yet? i hate me. lmaooooooo this is nothing compared to whats to come. is that good or bad? *shrugs* vmin ya'll. was it good??? i enjoy feed back on my bc i dont think im too good at it ... yet. if its bad pls tell me, i hope to get better at it. anyways, i waited so long to post this bc my beta reader is no longer my beta reader so i am currently my own beta reader. lame excuse right? sorry, I'll make up for it next chapter. I promise