Triangles

BTS Ghost Club

Jungkook opened his eyes. Looking around the unfamiliar room he panicked and sat up a bit too fast. Waiting until the room before him stopped spinning, Jungkook sat up again, this time slowly. Rubbing his head, he remembered where he was. Then he remembered the window. He snapped his head to the left. The window was still there, but Namjoon was gone.

 

“Hyung?” He called out, standing up, keeping an eye on the window.

 

“Hello.” Jungkook spun around to face the unfamiliar voice. Before him stood a girl that looked his age, maybe younger.

 

“H-Hi.” Jungkook didn’t know what to do. Was he suppose to be scared? Was this the ‘ghost’ the woman had seen? Surely not. She didn’t have black hair, her eyes weren’t hollowed out. She look nice, pretty even. “Do you live here?” He asked her.

 

“I used to.”

 

“Used to?” Jungkook repeated. He wondered why she was here if she only used to live here. The girl looked away and instead stared at the window behind him. “Is there something wrong?” Jungkook asked. The girl ignored him and walked past, heading to the window. She opened one of the large panes and the wind blew her hair around. She’s beautiful. The girl looked back to Jungkook and then hopped out.

 

“Wait!” Jungkook screamed, running over, but it was too late. Looking down at the ground, he realized he couldn’t see anything, it was pitch black. Like an unreal black, almost as if space had swallowed the house whole and he was just floating around somewhere. “AH!” Jungkook exclaimed, his head hurt. Bad. He stumbled back to the bed and practically fell down.

 

“Jungkook! Jungkook!” He heard Namjoon’s voice as he woke up a second time. Blinking his eyes open, he looked around the room from where he laid. He looked to his left immediately, the window reflecting his image.

 

“AH!” Jungkook screamed, backing away from the window and hiding into Namjoon’s arms.

 

“What the hell got into him?” Suga asked. Everyone had gathered into the room once Namjoon had yelled down the stairs after Jungkook had passed out. Namjoon sighed.

 

“I don’t know. We were just talking about the window and then he fell over.” He explained.

 

“Take him home.” V said.

 

“But-”

 

“Do it. He’s scared. We can finish looking around without you two.”  Namjoon sighed again and stood up, carrying the once again unconscious maknae.

 

--

 

Jin glanced up from his cooking show when he heard a knock on the door. “Who could this be? I’m busy!” He yelled.

 

“Open up!” Jin got up at the sound of Namjoon’s voice.

 

“Can’t you use your own hands-” Jin stopped as he opened the door and saw Jungkook in his arms. “Is he okay? Did something happen? I told him to be careful! Why did I think this was a good idea to leave you guys all alone?” Jin bombarded Namjoon with questions as he laid Jungkook on the couch.

 

“He’s fine, just fell asleep,” He lied. “Geez, mom.” Namjoon teased. Jin rolled his eyes and fetched a cold cloth.

 

“Here, but take him to your guyses room, I’m watching TV out here.” Jin said handing Namjoon the cloth. “Tell me when he wakes up if he needs anything.” Namjoon smiled. Jin could be rude but he loved all the members.

 

Nudging the door open with his foot, Namjoon walked in and laid Jungkook onto his bed. Kneeling down he placed the cloth onto the sleeping maknae’s head. He looks so scared… Namjoon thought as he watched Jungkook’s eyelids twitch in his sleep, his mouth turned down into a slight frown. “Hyung…” Jungkook mumbled.

 

“Shhh, get some rest.” Namjoon said softly, running the cold cloth over his forehead. Jungkook made himself open his eyes enough to see where he was. After seeing he was safe in his own room he closed his eyes with a sigh. As long as he was far away from that house, he didn’t really care where he was. Laying there with Namjoon hovering over made him feel secure enough to allow himself to slip back into sleep. “Good boy…” Namjoon got up and went to go out and tell Jin everything was alright, but Jungkook reached up and held onto the end of Namjoon’s shirt. Chuckling, Namjoon sat down on Jungkook’s bed and made himself comfortable with a comic book to wait until the sleeping maknae would awaken.

 

--

 

Jin sat on the couch, enjoying his cooking show, when his phone went off. He was tempted not to answer because he had set his ring tone as the Mario theme song. Sighing, he picked up the call anyway. “Yes?”

 

“Wow, you sound more annoyed than usual. Did Namjoon and Kookie make it back?” Jin rolled his eyes. Of course Jimin would call to see how Jungkook was. This love triangle was getting ridiculous.  

 

“Yes, your true love is doing fine. Want me to tell him you called?” Jin asked, already knowing the answer.

 

“N-No! I just wanted to make sure he was okay…”
 

“So you don’t care about Namjoon?” Jin teased.

 

“Hyung! You know what I mean. V wants to talk to you.”

 

“Hello?”

 

“Jin?” Jin rolled his eyes until he felt they had gone to the other side of his head. Were all these kids such idiots before he met them, or were they driving him crazy on purpose?

 

“No, it’s the US president, Obama. What can I do for you? I was kind of busy.”

 

“What, watching that cooking channel?” Damn, he’s good. “Listen Jin, I need your help.”

 

“With?”

 

“Just get over here.” V said giving Jin the address and hanging up before Jin could say another word.

 

--

 

Jhope, Suga, Jimin and V all sat outside the house waiting for Jin. “So what the hell happened in there? All Namjoon said was Jungkook passed out for some reason.” V asked the rest of the group.

 

“How the hell should we know? All of us were down stairs.” Suga shouted.

 

“Calm down...It’s not like it’s Taehyung's fault.” Jhope said trying to sooth Suga’s worries. Suga scoffed. Before V could defend himself, Jin showed up.

 

“Okay, so why the have I been dragged away from my nice dry home to this creepy haunted house?” Jin asked getting onto the porch so that he could close his umbrella. Everyone waited for V to say something. V gulped and ruffled his hair.

 

“Well, you see…” And then everyone stood there and listened as V told Jin everything. From meeting the lady at the coffee shop, to the details about why they were here. V finished explaining and looked at Jin. No one knew what Jin would say. Jin looked to each person, all avoiding his eyes.

 

“Well. All I have to say is why the hell was I not told earlier? This is unbelieveable. I let you all out of my sight for a day and what happens? You all go on ghost hunting adventures without me! If you guys have a club you should’ve let me join!” Jin exclaimed. Everyone just stared. He wasn’t...Mad?

 

“Okay, I don’t know what the actual is going on right now, but I think we should just all go home before it gets any darker out.” Suga said. Why the hell was Jin so into this? Maybe Jin could take his spot…

 

“No way! I just got here. Why am I here anyways? Just to tell me about it?” Jin asked V.

 

“I wanted you to help out. Since Namjoon and Jungkook both had to leave.”

 

Jimin spoke up for once. “Tae, I think this is a bad idea...Jungkook got hurt by something.”

 

“He was hurt? I thought he just passed out?” Jin asked, suddenly serious. V smacked Jimin.

 

“No one was hurt! He did just pass out. Jimin is talking nonsense. Now can we just go back inside and finish looking at the rooms?”

 

Suga grabbed Jhope’s hand. “I’m not going back in there. You guys can do this on your own. Me and Jhope are leaving.” Suga said turning away. Jimin sighed and decided this would be his only chance.

 

“I’m going too. I think we should find out what happened to Jungkook before we go back in…” Jimin said slowly, trying to avoid the death glare V was giving him.

 

“Fine. Have fun. Tell your sweet kookie to get better soon.” V said bitterly. Jimin looked down.

 

“I-It’s not like that Tae…”

 

“Whatever.” V said cutting Jimin off. Jimin walked away to catch up with Suga and Jhope, leaving only V and Jin outside the gloomy house. V sighed and turned to Jin. “You wanna do this? I wouldn’t blame you if you don’t.” Jin smiled. Are you kidding me? Alone in this house with you? Without your boyfriend? I’d be an absolute idiot to walk away. But Jin couldn’t say that out loud.

 

“Yeah! What exactly are we doing?” Jin asked opening the door and holding it for V.

 

“We need to go upstairs and look around in the bedroom that Jungkook passed out in. I think we can find something in there.” V said and Jin nodded. A bedroom? Maybe they could hang out after V found whatever he was looking for. Walking up the stairs, Jin took in how big the place really was. “Here it is.” V said opening the second door. Jin looked around. There was a huge bed, a desk and a giant book shelf that lined an entire wall.

 

“I could have sworn there was a window over there.” V said sitting on the edge of the bed. Jin shrugged and sat next to him.

 

“Who needs a window? I’ve got the best view right in front of me.” Jin said smiling at V’s surprised reaction.

 

“Hyung?” V asked and Jin answered by pressing his lips onto V’s and leaning into him until they both fell back onto the bed. “Jin…” V breathed after the kiss. Jin hushed him with another sweet kiss and put his legs on either side of V, holding himself over him as they made out. After a few minutes of this, V pushed Jin off of him and sat up. Jin sat up too and they both sat there, catching their breath.

 

“Taehyung, I think I love you.” Jin confessed. V laughed and blushed.

 

“Figures.” V said standing up. Jin gave a confused smile.

 

“So I was wondering if you’d go out with me.” Jin said. It was all or nothing at this point. V sighed and they both started walking back down stairs. “Did you not like it? The kiss?” Jin asked when they got to the door.  

 

“I liked it. I just need to sort things out with Jimin first.” V said. Jin smiled. This couldn’t have gone better.

 

“Break up with him.” Jin said. V continued walking, shoving his hands in his pockets as they stepped outside into the rain.

 

“I will. Just give me a few days. It’ll be weird if I come home and immediately do it.” V said waiting for Jin to open his umbrella. They both heard a loud thump from inside the house and they both turned around slowly. “J-Jin, did you hear that?” Jin nodded.

 

“Should we go in?” Jin asked.

 

“I guess we should…” V said. They both stepped into the house and closed the door behind them.

 

--

 

A/N: Wow I have not updated in forever. I have no excuse, I lose track of time in the summer. Three days turn into three weeks before I know it lmao. Anyways, to make up for it I’m working on the next chapter as you read this and I will post it today or tomorrow!

Also, do you guys want more horror, or more fluff in upcoming chapters? As of now I’m planning a lot of fluff for chapter 6 and a lot of horror in 7. Sound good?