Sick & Tired

BTS Ghost Club

Jin sighs happily. Thank god he’d gotten Taehyung to agree to this. ‘This’ being a day off from Yoona and all her hellish ghosts and murders. Not that it wasn’t important, but honestly? Jin was sick and tired of everyone always looking dead inside. No wonder Suga and Jhope had gotten themselves completely drunk the other day. So today was a ‘relax and try to enjoy yourself before we die tomorrow’ kind of day. Why does Jin think of this so nonchalantly? Because he is at peace. He ran off to his favorite spa as soon as V had told everyone they had the day off. Namjoon had sulked for a little because “I’m the leader, why didn’t you ask me?” and “Why am I in this group when none of you ever listen to me”. But there was no more room for that sort of thinking. Jin pushed all the thoughts of BTS out of his head and let himself enjoy the hot tub.

 

--

 

“Suga wants to know if you guys want to play tag.” Hoseok said, peeking his head into Namjoon’s and Jungkook’s bedroom. Namjoon sighed.

 

“Jhope, we both know you’re the one who want to play tag. We also know Suga does not. For the last time, no.” Namjoon answers from his desk where he’d been writing lyrics while Jungkook was in bed reading comics.

 

Hoseok huffed and stomped off, back to the living room where Suga was watching tv.

 

Jungkook looked back to his comic after Jhope left, but then looked to Namjoon who was busy writing. Leaning over a little bit, Jungkook tried to read what he was scribbling onto paper, but he didn’t have a good angle. Namjoon noticed Jungkook’s efforts and laughed.

 

“You want to see?” Namjoon asked.

 

“No.”

 

“Then what are you looking at?” Namjoon questioned. Jungkook shrugged and pretended to read his comic. This went back and forth for a little until Namjoon had had enough. Jungkook held back a laugh. “Are you laughing at me?” Namjoon asked.

 

“And if I am?” Jungkook asked, knowing Namjoon didn’t have the guts to cross the line between teasing and flirting. But Jungkook really wanted him to. He still hadn’t told Namjoon about how he’d overheard him telling Jin about his crush on him. He was sick and tired of Namjoon not making the first move. And Namjoon was sick and tired of Jungkook’s constant teasing. Jungkook decided he had no choice. “Are you gonna do something about it?” Jungkook asked, letting his words fall out and travel to Namjoon. He dropped his pencil.

 

“Uh, W-What do you mean?” Namjoon asked. Jungkook fought the sudden urge to roll his eyes.

 

“You’re really thick headed aren’t you?” Jungkook said as got out of bed and walked out into the living room. Big mistake. In plain view he watched as Suga pressed his lips onto Jhopes. He watched as Jhope wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s neck, and didn’t look away as they moaned each others names. Jungkook could help it, he was . Namjoon’s voice from their bedroom pulled Jungkook back to a state of proper thinking. Kind of anyways.

 

“Jungkook?” Namjoon called from his desk. Jungkook walked in, rushing to his bed and throwing the covers over his lower half before Namjoon could say another syllable. “Where’s my chapstick?” Jungkook pointed behind a pile of papers and Namjoon thanked him. Jungkook watched as Namjoon applied the chapstick onto his lips. Jungkook began wondering what it’d feel like to press his lips against Namjoons. Just like Suga had done with Hoseok. He wanted Namjoon to kiss him like that. “You want some?” Namjoon asked, noticing the amount of time Jungkook was spending staring at his lips.

 

Jungkook swallowed air and felt his heart beating through his body.

“I want you.” Jungkook said. Two syllables. Two freaking syllables had Namjoon absolutely dumbfounded.

 

“W-What?” Namjoon asked.

 

“I want you, hyung.” Jungkook repeated, adding hyung. Namjoon felt frozen to his chair. He felt his heart start to quicken its pace inside his chest. He felt a lot of things. “Come here.” Jungkook said. He had gathered all of his might to say everything he had. Now he just needed Namjoon to listen to his words and stop asking him to repeat himself. Lucky for him Namjoon melted off his chair and made his way to Jungkook’s bed, the two of them side by side.

 

“What do you want?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Kiss me.”

 

And he did. He leaned in slowly, hesitating momentarily before pushing his lips onto Jungkook’s. Jungkook let Namjoon kiss him, he thought his heart was going to burst. Jungkook tilted his head to the side and started kissing back. He decided he liked kissing. Namjoon started making out with him, both of them pulling apart at the same time after they both ran out of breath.

 

Namjoon didn’t know if Jungkook wanted to kiss again so he didn’t lean back in. Jungkook let out a small whine. “More?” Namjoon asked. Jungkook nodded his head and Namjoon didn’t hesitate this time. Namjoon leaned in so much that Jungkook stopped holding himself up, falling back onto the bed, Namjoon following, hovering over Jungkook; not breaking the kiss.

 

Jungkook didn’t really know what to do with his hands until he remember what Jhope had been doing. Nervously, Jungkook lifted his arms from his sides and carefully placed them around Namjoon, pulling him in closer, wanting to kiss deeper, longer. No, Jungkook didn’t like kissing, he loved it.

 

A few minutes of this and then Namjoon pulled off, breaking the kiss and Jungkook’s hold on him. Jungkook gave another whine and Namjoon tried to catch his breath. “M-More?” He asked the maknae again. Jungkook nodded and held his arms up, waiting for Namjoon to lean back into him, waiting for his lips to press into his again. Namjoon compiled and let Jungkook wrap his arms back around him.

 

They did this for almost half an hour, Namjoon breaking the kiss every once in a while to catch his breath and ask Jungkook if he wanted more; the answer was always a nod of the head before their lips crashed back together. It wasn’t until a full hour later that Jungkook was the one to break the kiss.

 

“Are you done?” Namjoon asked. He knew Jungkook never kissed anyone before, and he didn’t want to push him to continue if he didn’t want to. But Jungkook shook his head no, but he also didn’t pull Namjoon back into him. “Whats wrong?”

 

“I don’t know. I want more, but not more of that.” Jungkook answered. He didn’t know what he meant but he was hoping Namjoon did.

 

“Like what?” Namjoon asked. Jungkook shrugged.

 

“I don’t know, you’re the one with experience.” Jungkook said. Namjoon thought for a moment before getting an idea.

 

“Okay, but as soon as you feel uncomfortable or want me to stop, promise me you’ll let me know. Okay?” Namjoon asked. Jungkook felt his heart race even faster (as if that were possible).

 

“Okay.”

 

“Promise me?”

 

Jungkook whined. “Yes, I promise!” Jungkook answered, impatiently waiting for Namjoon to give him ‘more’ of whatever he had in mind. Namjoon was a little hesitant, but he leaned down and just as Jungkook thought he was just going to kiss him again, Namjoon dipped his head into the curve of Jungkook’s neck. Jungkook laid on the bed and almost let out a moan as he felt Namjoon place a kiss on his neck before lightly nibbling at his skin.

 

Namjoon continued placing small kisses all over Jungkook’s neck and then a spot before softly biting the maknae. This time Jungkook couldn’t help it when a moan escaped his lips. “Hyung, ah” He moaned and Namjoon continued. “H-Hyung?” Jungkook asked after a few minutes. Namjoon pulled away fast and a look of concern was displayed.

 

“What? Did I bite too hard? Are you okay? Are you done?” Namjoon asked all at once. Jungkook blushed and looked to the side.

 

“N-No, that’s not it…”

 

“What?” Namjoon asked, concerned.

 

“Can you, can you bite me … harder?” Jungkook asked shyly. Namjoon sighed. Nothing was wrong, he was just happy he hadn’t made a mistake.

 

“Harder?” Namjoon asked. He wanted to make sure. Jungkook nodded his head. “Okay, but let me know as soon as it hurts, okay?”

 

Jungkook nodded and pulled Namjoon down. Namjoon couldn’t help but hesitate. He wanted to make Jungkook feel good, not hurt him. So he was kind of thankful when a knock on the door interrupted them.

 

Namjoon got off of Jungkook and answered the door.

 

“So this time Suga did ask, he wants to know if you want to play UNO.” Hoseok said. Namjoon took this chance and agreed. Jungkook frowned and pulled the covers over his head, claiming he was ‘too tired’. Namjoon followed Jhope to the living room and tried not to feel bad for not complying to Jungkook’s request.



 

A/N: hi, yes I know this is NOTHING but fluff. I also know there’s no vmin. but not to worry. you’re going to to get A LOT of that tomorrow. Like, just as much or more as all the namkook in this chapter. Prepare yourself. Just like how the boys are getting a break, you guys are too! (Yay?!) 11 and 12 are going to fluff 100% and then it’s gonna get hella spooky. Im excited. Are you?? Also, holy kkkk thank you for 1000+ views. Like wow I love you. Also all you subs <3 like, you’re awesome. Commenters too!<3 This is my first fic with more than 9 chapters so like, thank you all so much.