Back Again

BTS Ghost Club

V and Jimin waited in the cafe for three hours before giving up. V had called Yoona twenty times in the last five minutes. She wouldn’t pick up. Jimin thought it was a little silly of them to expect her to meet up with them right after pissing her off. V didn’t know what he had expected, but he was getting tired and Jimin was like a little kid when he got bored. He starts acting up and trying to get V’s attention.

 

“Tae I don’t think she’s gonna show up.” Jimin whined, as he sat up. For the last hour he had been laying on three chairs that he’d pushed together to make a bed. People stared when they walked in and one of the employees had given him strange looks, but Jimin didn’t care. He was bored. It’s not like he didn’t want to talk to Yoona, but she obviously wasn’t going to show up. I mean, three hours isn’t fashionably late; it’s called not coming. But V was, well, V. And that meant they were going to sit in that boring cafe until Yoona either showed up or answered her phone. “Taeeeeeee~” Jimin continued whining.

 

V sighed and tried texting her instead.

A few more minutes went by and Jimin thought he was going crazy sitting there. Meanwhile, V’s phone finally went off. It was a text.

 

FROM: Yoona

MSG: call me when that thing’s out of my house, until then leave me alone, I’m busy

 

Jimin leaned over and read the text over V’s shoulder.

“Does this mean we can leave now?!” Jimin asked. V sighed, he had been hoping he could get a chance to talk with Yoona once more today, but it seemed she really wasn’t going to be helping them with the case anymore. It was completely up to them to figure it all out. “Tae! Look!” Jimin yelled, pointing outside. It was snowing. The first snow of the winter. “Come on!” But before V could refuse, Jimin had him by his hand and was pulling him out the door.

 

“Let go! I can walk by myself you know.” V said, Jimin let him go and instead linked their arms together.

 

“Can we take a walk?” Jimin asked. He wanted to distract V and get his mind off the case for a little while.

 

V shrugged and decided why not. “Sure, to the park?”

Jimin nodded happily and the two walked down to the close by playground area. It was cold and it was snowing pretty hard by the time they got there, so they had the whole place to themselves. V sat down on a swing and watched Jimin try to catch snowflakes on his tongue. He found himself laughing at the difficulty he was having, he was too cute.

 

“Stop laughing,” Jimin said sourly. “It’s harder than it looks! You try it!” He protested. V laughed and stood up.

 

“I’d rather try something else...” V said before pressing into Jimin, kissing him deeply. Jimin kissed back but had to pull away after a few minutes to catch his breath.

 

Jimin blushed. This was the first time V had kissed him since that fight they’d had.

“Are you blushing?” V asked, lifting Jimin’s face.

 

“Hey! Your hands are cold!” Jimin yelled, jumping back and picking up some snow.

 

“What are you-”

But V was cut off by a snowball being thrown into his face.

 

“S-Sorry, I wasn’t aiming for your face!” Jimin apologised.

 

“You’re dead.” V said, walking towards Jimin, but Jimin turned around and took off running. “Hey!” V yelled after him, sprinting to catch up.

 

After running around a slide for five minutes, V finally managed to tackle Jimin to the ground.

V had his knees on either side of Jimin, pinning his hands to the ground while the boys both breathed heavily from running around.

 

“Caught. You.” V said between breathes, smiling. Jimin laughed and tried to push him off, but V had too much leverage on him.

 

“What are you gonna do with me?” Jimin asked.

 

“This.” V said, leaning down and closing the space between them.

The snow continued falling down around them as V kissed him, and in that moment Jimin was the happiest person in the world.

 

--

 

Jungkook had just woken up. He had just managed to fall asleep when he thought he had heard Namjoon yelling. Walking towards the kitchen, he saw Jin and Namjoon, not wanting to disrupt their conversation he decided to hide in the hallway and just listen.

 

“You ate the whole cake?!” Namjoon yelled.

Jin washed the dishes and nodded.

 

“Yeah? It was for me anyways wasn’t it?” Jin asked, putting the plates aways and opening the fridge.

 

Namjoon scoffed. “Not just you. It was also for Jungkook you know.” Namjoon told Jin, sitting at the table and watching him take out things for dinner.

 

“Why don’t you come out and say it already.” Jin said, cutting up some carrots on the counter.

 

“What are you talking about?” Namjoon asked.

 

Jin didn’t look up from chopping up vegetables while he answered.

“You like Jungkook, don’t you?” Jin asked. Jungkook was about to yell out ‘what’ but then he remembered he was hiding and they’d know he was eavesdropping if he did that.

 

Namjoon nervously laughed. “Haha, hyung, no, of course not!”

But Jin wasn’t buying it.

 

“Cut the crap Namjoon.” Jin said, turning around to face him, unaware of how threatening he looked with a knife in his hand. “You like him.” Jin said rather than asked this time. Namjoon gave up and told Jin about how Jhope wanted him to set Jin up with Jungkook. “Are you serious?” Jin asked. Both him and Jungkook had the same thought. That explains the random picture of Jin.

 

“Yeah...So-”

 

“So nothing,” Jin interrupted. “I don’t like him, you do. So tell him.”

 

“What?! NO! I mean, not yet.” Namjoon shouted. Just then, the door opened and in walked Suga and Jhope. But not just normal Suga and Jhope. They were both drunk. “Suga?” Namjoon asked as they both stumbled into the room.

 

“Namjoon, get them out of here, I’m trying to cook.” Jin said. Namjoon got up and sighed.

 

“Come on you two, lets go to the living room.” Namjoon said, trying to guide them out of the kitchen. Suga complied, but Jhope pushed past Namjoon and sat down on the floor before crawling under the table. Jungkook decided it’d be better to just go back to his bedroom.

 

“Jhope, get over here.” Namjoon said, trying to pull Hoseok out from under the table.

 

“Nammajoon, Iamsickofyour.” Jhope said, his words all falling into one another making his sentence sound like one big slur.

 

“What?” Namjoon asked, but Jhope had passed out.

 

“Just leave him. Go see where Suga is. When he’s drunk he gets a bit...you know...”

But Namjoon didn’t know, but he did just hear a scream from Jungkook’s room.

 

Running into his room, Namjoon was relieved that Jungkook was fine, but also shocked to see Suga pinning Jungkook to the bed and trying to kiss him.

 

“Hobi baby come here~” Suga said, trying to kiss Jungkook again.

 

“Yoongi what the ?!” Jungkook yelled. Namjoon walked over and pulled the wasted Suga off of the maknae.

 

“You okay?” Namjoon asks him. Jungkook nods and his face his bright red. Namjoon can’t help but to feel jealous. Did they kiss? But Namjoon would have to ask Jungkook another time, because now Suga was trying to kiss him and he needed to get Suga somewhere fast.

 

“Jin, I’m locking him your room!” Namjoon yelled to Jin.

 

“That’s fine!” Jin yelled back from the kitchen. After forcing Suga into his room, Namjoon pushed him onto the bed and threw a blanket over him before running out the door and quickly locking it from the outside.

 

“KIM NAMJOOOOOON YOU LETMEOUT RIGHT NOW!” Suga yelled through the door.

 

“I’ll let you out in the morning!” Namjoon called to him before walking into the kitchen and sitting down. “Why the hell were they drinking so much?” Namjoon asked.

 

Jin shrugged. “Who knows,” He said as he cooked some meat in a frying pan. “We’ll have to ask them in the morning.”

 

Namjoon agrees and decides to go to his room.

Walking in he notices Jungkook looking out the window, sitting at Namjoon’s desk.

“Hey.” Namjoon says. The maknae jumps out of the seat and sits on his bed.

 

“Sorry, I was just watching the snow.” Jungkook explained. Namjoon nodded and also looked out the window. It was pretty, and it was getting darker so only the moon was illuminating the falling ice crystals.

 

Namjoon sat next to Jungkook and looked him in the eyes. Jungkook started to get nervous, thinking that Namjoon was going to tell him that he liked him, or had he possibly seen Jungkook in the hallway earlier?

 

“Are you okay? Namjoon asked. “You’ve been in here almost all day.”

Jungkook gave a sigh of relief upon finding out it was neither of those things.

 

Maybe now would be a good time to confess about the blanket. And so he did.

He told Namjoon about how it had appeared to be floating in air earlier after everyone had left to the cafe, and also about how it had shown up in their room.

 

Namjoon nodded along as Jungkook told him everything.

 

“Hyung? Do you think I’m crazy?” Jungkook asked.

 

“There’s only one way to find out.” Namjoon said after a moment.

 

--

 

Jin was sitting at the table feeding a slightly drunk Suga, who had somehow managed to get out the bedroom window and back into the house, when V and Jimin walked in.

 

“Nice to see you guys.” Jin said.

 

“No fair! Why does Suga get to be hand fed?!” Jimin asked.

 

“Because he’s completely wasted and I’m pretty sure he’s forgotten how to use a spoon.” Jin explained. Jimin sighed and sat at the kitchen table.

 

“Where’s Jhope?” V asked, taking a seat next to Jimin.

 

“Look under you.”

 

“What- Oh.” V said after checking under the table. “He’s drunk too?”

 

“Yep.” Jin said. Giving Yoongi the last of his dinner, Jin guided him to the couch and then returned to the kitchen to clean up.

 

“So where’s Namjoon and Kookie?” Jimin asked while V filled two plates of food for them.

 

Jin washed his dish a while he answered.

“They left a little bit before you guys got here, I’m actually surprised you didn’t bump into them.” Jin said.

 

“Do you know where they’re going?” Jimin asked.

 

“Nope. Although I did eat Jungkook’s cake, so perhaps they went to buy another one.” Jin said.

 

V and Jimin nodded and ate while Jin went into the living room to watch tv.

After they were done, they joined Jin.

 

--

 

Jungkook shivers in the cold and starts to wonder why he thought this was a good idea.

Namjoon had convinced him that the only real way to find out if Jungkook was crazy or not was to go back to the house. If they didn’t see anything, then Jungkook was crazy. If they saw something, it meant he wasn’t crazy, but instead it made him gifted. Namjoon had said something about how some people have a ‘sixth sense’ and that this attracted spirits. Jungkook still wanted to believe that those kind of things weren’t real, but day by day it was getting harder to deny.

 

The two boys walk into the house and are both disappointed to find that it’s not warm inside. At all. But hey, at least the lights worked.

 

“So,” Namjoon said, speaking first. “Where to?”

Jungkook looks around the room and his eyes land on the stair case.

 

“Up stairs.” Jungkook answers. Namjoon nods and they both make their way onto the second floor. They don’t waste time by visiting the first room again, and instead head straight to the second one. After all, that’s the only place where anyone had seen anything happen. “Let’s hang out in here.” Jungkook says as they both walk in and turn on the light.

 

Namjoon sits on the bed while Jungkook takes a seat on the floor.

Both boys hold their breath as they hear footsteps. Namjoon looks to Jungkook who looks equally freaked out. A minute passed by before a knock is heard at the door.

 

Namjoon doesn’t know what to do so he stare at Jungkook. Holy , this is it, this is how I die. Namjoon thinks as Jungkook slowly gets up and walks over to the door. He places his hand on the door knob and turns it. The door flings open and in walks the girl Jungkook had seen twice before.

 

Jungkook and Namjoon watched as she walked in and made her way to the window as she did before. Jungkook knew what to expect, but Namjoon was shocked when she jumped out the window.

 

Before Namjoon can ask Jungkook what the hell just happened, a girl appears outside the window. They had both expected it to be the one they just saw jump out, but it wasn’t. This girl was the one Yoona had described that day Jungkook had first met her in the cafe. This girl had thick black hair that flowed past her feet. Her dress wasn’t black, but a dark gray as if it had’nt been washed in a very long time. And just like Yoona had said, her eyes were black too. Even around the eyes were black. It almost looked as if they were just holes instead.

 

They continue staring at her as she takes her hair in her hands and wraps it around her neck.

Jungkook can’t take his eyes off her as she prepares to hang herself with her own hair. Namjoon, shaking, makes his way over to Jungkook and pulls him from the floor where he had been sitting. Namjoon pushes him out the door and forces him to run down the stairs with him.

 

After they’ve made it outside the house, Namjoon hugs Jungkook and tells him it’s alright. Jungkook hadn’t noticed, but he was crying. He wasn’t scared, he was sad. He felt this enormous amount of sorrow for the girls. He thought ‘girls’ instead of ‘girl’ because he was positive that the ghost he’d seen before wasn’t the same spirit of the girl who had black holes for eyes.

 

Jungkook let Namjoon hold him and tell him it’s alright while they walked away from the house.

Jungkook thought back to the figure in the window that he had seen the last time he’d left the house. He turned around and both him and Namjoon looked to the second story where the outline of two hanging bodies could be seen swinging back and forth, side by side.

Jungkook had been right. There was more than one.

 

--

 

V, Jimin and Jin all looked from the tv to the doorway as it opened and Namjoon and Jungkook walked inside.

 

“There you guys are!” Jin said. He would have gotten up to greet them, but Suga had passed out in his lap on the couch.

 

Namjoon and Jungkook walked into the living room after removing their coats and shoes, and took seats on the floor next to V and Jimin.

 

“Where did you two go?” V asked. Namjoon answered for them because Jungkook hadn’t said a word since they had left the house.

 

“We went back.”

 

“To..To the house?” Jimin asked. Namjoon nodded and told them everything they saw.

V and Jimin looked to each other. They decided now would be a good time to tell everyone that was awake about their findings from the library.

 

After all the information had been told, Jin was the first person to break the shocked silence.

“So Yonna is Sooyoung’s sister, yet Yoona was telling us she had no idea about the box or note?” V nodded and Jin continued. “Also, Sooyoung was killed- well, died- by being hung, and Jungkook and Namjoon both witnessed two girls hanging, so that means...” Jin took a moment to think. He was thinking exactly what everyone else was.

 

Yoona had killed Sooyoung. They just needed to know why, and without letting Yoona find out that they knew.

 

Jungkook spoke up.

“But the note says there’s another person involved.” Jungkook said.

 

“What do you mean?” V asked. “I thought it just mentioned Yoona and Sooyoung?”

 

“It did.” Jungkook said. “But it was to Yoona about Sooyoung. That means someone else wrote it.” Jungkook explained. He had a point.

 

“How do we find out who it is? We can’t ask Yoona obviously.” Jin asks.

But everyone silently knows the answer.

 

They have to go back to the house.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: wow hi, I didn't wait a week to update, yay. anywho, hope you enjoy! also, I added some requested vmin and some light namkook, let me know if you want some more of that in upcoming chapters!!! I aslo have kakaotalk if anyone wants to chat about the story, or just chat in general! thanks for reading and commenting, I love hearing from you!