Ghost Club?

BTS Ghost Club

Jungkook walked out of the studio after rehearsal with Namjoon, Jhope and Suga. The four had decided to leave Jin to watch over Jimin and V while they went for practice. Suga had been complaining all day that V needed to “Shut his mouth at least once in his life” and that “If he didn’t get out of this dorm he was going commit homicide” so him Hoseok and Namjoon had gone to the practice studio with Suga to get away from the noise that Jimin and V were constantly making. Sure it wasn’t fair to Jin, but hey, someone had to watch them. Who knows what would happen if they were left alone. No one really wanted to find out.

 

“Good job Kookie, you too Namjoon. You two can leave if you want. Me and Jhope want some more practice.” Suga said as Jungkook and Namjoon stretched after the music had stopped, signaling the end of practice. Namjoon rolled his eyes.

 

“Everyone knows that’s just code for when you and Jhope wanna-”

 

“Anyways,” Suga said interrupting Namjoon before he could finish. “It’s seriously just practice this time. So you two can go.” Jungkook couldn’t help but laugh. Yoongi was so shy about him and Hoseok. Jhope on the other hand? Not so much.

 

“Yeah, practice!” Jhope added with a wink. Suga promptly smacked him with his water bottle.

 

“Okay, okay, we’re out of here.” Namjoon said putting his arms up in defense. Jungkook waved bye as him and Namjoon exited. “Geez those two are all over each other lately, and you should’ve seen them earlier too, …”  Namjoon rambled on as they made their way back to the dorm. Jungkook nodded along, a bit too tired to reply. But he liked nights like these. Getting to listen to Namjoon talk about his problems and how his day went without Namjoon expecting Jungkook to say anything. It made him feel like a good band mate, as well as friend. Walking into the dorm area from the hallway, Jungkook ducked as something aimlessly flew over his head.

 

“PARK JIMIN, I TOLD YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU THREW SOMETHING I WAS GOING TO HAVE SUGA GET YOU. DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?” Jin yelled from somewhere else in the dorm, probably his room where Jimin liked to hang out to annoy Jin and Suga. That kid was a handful. No wonder Suga needed time away.

 

“I’m taking a shower first, that cool?” Namjoon asked, not really caring whether or not Jungkook said yes or no. Jungkook smiled.

 

“It’s all yours.” He said excusing himself to go check on Jin. Namjoon happily made his way to the bathroom as Jungkook headed to the other end of the dorm. Walking into Jin’s and Suga’s room, he saw that it was just Jin and Jimin, Jin reading- well trying to. While jimin sat at the other end of his bed, tapping his foot against Jin, shaking the book in his hand as he did so. Jin looked up as Jungkook fully entered the room.

 

“Ah! Jungkook, thank god. Please take your slave back, I want him gone. Where the hell is Suga? How dare he leave me alone with this kid…” Jin jumbled his words all together as Jimin jumped up to great Jungkook. ‘Well,’ thought Jungkook. ‘Jin lost his mind apparently.

 

“Sorry hyung, I’ll take him from you now. Thank you for babysitting.” Jin nodded and laid down looking exhausted. Although Jin was too tired to say so, he was very thankful for Jungkook. Jimin clung to Jungkook as he closed Jin’s door and headed to the kitchen for some water.

 

“Kookieeee, where were you? I was so bored!” Jungkook rolled his eyes as he gulped down the ice cold h2o. This was exactly why Jin had referred to Jimin as ‘his slave’. Jimin was always by his side, which was probably the reason all of ARMY seemed to ship them. But to be honest, Jungkook got annoyed with Jimin fairly easily. All the Jikook fanfics out there seemed to have brainwashed Jimin into thinking he really was dating Jungkook. But, being the kid he was, Jungkook put up with his hyung and was always respectful.

 

“I was at practice with a few of the members.” Jungkook answered as he downed the glass of water. Which reminded him...Where were the rest of the members? Usually they all stuck together, the evil trio, as Suga liked to call them. Them being Jimin, V, and Hoseok. But since Jhope was with Suga then surely V and would have wanted to hang out with Jimin. “Where’s Tae?”

 

Jimin fiddled with a button on his shirt and avoid Jungkook's gaze. “Jimin?” Jungkook asked again, thinking perhaps he hadn’t heard him the first time. After all, since when did Jimin ignore Jungkook?

 

“Uh probably his room. Sleeping, of course. Ha...Ha. Why do you ask?” Jimin answered, his eyes wandering around the room, settling anywhere but on Jungkook. ‘Not suspicious at all...’ Jungkook thought, moving out of the kitchen area and towards the room where V was supposedly sleeping.

 

“Wait!” Jimin grabbed Jungkook whose hands were on the door knob. “He’s not in there.” Jimin admitted. Jungkook took his hand off the door and turned to face Jimin.

 

“Where is he then?” Jungkook asked. Why did he always feel like his hyungs were more trouble than him, the manake? Jimin opened the door and pulled Jungkook in with him, closing the door behind them. “Whoah, what are we doing?” Jungkook asked alarmed at the sudden situation that made him think back to those Jikook fics.

 

“Don’t tell the other members, but I’ll let you know where V is.” Jimin said, ignoring Jungkook’s reaction. Jungkook squinted his eyes at Jimin. This was all weird. Very weird. Not for V to be missing, that wasn’t new, but for Jimin to be so serious with him...that was. Jungkook nodded, giving Jimin his oath.

 

“He went...to an abandoned house.” Jimin said in a hushed whisper, almost like he was afraid V was going to hear him from wherever the heck he was and smack him for spilling his secret.

 

“What?” The manake asked in confusion. “An abandoned house?” This made no sense, and Jungkook was one more weird sentence away from forgetting he asked and going to bed.

 

“I don’t know, okay!? That’s all he told me. He said I could go next time, but he wanted to check the place out first.” Jimin looked half as confused as Jungkook.

 

“Did he say anything else?” Jungkook asked, suddenly worried that V was lost somewhere. Jimin nodded.

 

“He said he would let me in his club if I stayed and told everyone he was sleeping.” Jimin said leaning back onto his bed after getting tired of standing next to Jungkook.

 

“What kind of club?”

 

“Ghost club.” Jimin said simply. Jungkook furrowed his brow. ‘Ghost club?’ This was definitely screaming V all over. Jungkook nodded and turned to leave. “Wait! Don’t tell anyone, promise?”

 

“Yes hyung, I promise. Let me know if he doesn’t come home soon though, okay?” Jungkook waited for Jimin to agree before closing the door and saying goodnight. Just as he was walking back to his and Namjoon’s room, the front door opened and in walked Suga and Jhope. Hand in hand.

 

“Oh! Kookie, didn’t think anyone would be up right now…” Suga mumbled, swatting Hoseok’s hand away. Cute love birds those two…

 

“I just put Jimin to bed. Jin’s asleep too and I think Namjoon is as well.” Jungkook said watching a sad looking Jhope who was staring at Yoongi wishfully. “Goodnight.”

 

“What about V?” Suga questioned. Jungkook froze. ‘Did he know?!’ Jungkook panicked. ‘Calm the down, he doesn’t know...idiot’.

 

“Oh yeah, he’s asleep too.” But then he remembered that Jhope roomed with Jimin and V, and if he went to bed now he would find out Jungkook had lied to him. “Uhhhh…” And as Jungkook was trying to find an excuse to keep Jhope out of his own room, the front door opened again and in walked V.

 

Everyone stopped to stare and an expression of terror was plastered on V’s and Jungkook’s face as he closed the door behind him. “Uhhh-” Began Jungkook who was quickly interrupted.

 

“I just took a quick walk. I’m back now though haha...good night!” V said rushing past everyone and disappearing into his room. Then eyes were on Jungkook.

 

“Uh, oops. Haha forgot he had gone out. Night!” Mimicking V, Jungkook rushed out of the living room and into the safety of his bedroom.

 

Jhope and Suga shrugged it off as it just Jungkook being tired and V being, well, V. Closing his door with a click Jungkook sighed and started getting dressed for bed, Namjoon on his phone on the other side of the room. Sliding into a pair of shorts, Jungkook hopped into bed and pulled the cover around him as he stared at the ceiling. ‘Ghost club? Abandoned house?’ Whatever V had gotten Jimin into, Jungkook didn’t like the sounds of it. But Jungkook didn’t really know what a ghost club was in the first place.

 

“Hey hyung?” Jungkook asked, careful not to sound suspicious. ‘He doesn’t know about it, what would make me suspicious? Idiot...’ The manake cursed himself for the second time that night.

 

“Yeah?” Namjoon asks, a yawn escaping as he does. Jungkook re-thinks if he should ask. ‘Maybe I should just look it up?

 

“N-Nothing, nevermind.” Jungkook says taking his phone out of his pocket. Google was everyone’s best friend, wasn’t it? But Namjoon was instantly curious.

 

“Tell me! I wont be able to sleep if you don’t.” Jungkook sighed. ‘I guess it was a long shot to tell Namjoon of all people to forget about it.

 

“What’s a ghost club?” The room fell silent for a moment and Jungkook regretted asking. But surprisingly Namjoon answered without questioning him. ‘This is why he’s my favorite hyung, besides Jin.’ And Jin only came first because he was the only one who knew Jungkook was scared of thunderstorms and held him whenever there was one.

 

“I think it’s where a bunch of people get together and look up ghost stories. Usually high school kids looking for a thrill.” Jungkook thanked him for his info and lay in bed awake for awhile longer, pondering if he should tell Namjoon about V and Jimin. But Namjoon was one step ahead. “What’s bothering you? You’re really quite tonight.” ‘How does he know these things?’ Sometimes Jungkook was convinced that Namjoon was so smart that he could read minds.

 

“You can’t tell anyone, okay?” Jungkook said giving in. ‘Please forgive me Jimin-hyung…’

 

“I wont. What is it?” Namjoon moved across the room and sat on the end of the youngers bed. “You can tell me anything.” Jungkook nodded. Namjoon was a really good friend, and Jungkook already knew he wouldn’t tell anyone.

 

“Jimin and V are in a ghost club.” Jungkook leaned in towards Namjoon and whispered it to him. Namjoon sat back and squinted his eyes like he had done to Jimin upon first hearing the news.

 

“Like, they joined a cult?” Namjoon asked. Jungkook put his hand over Namjoon’s mouth.

 

“Shhhh! I was sworn to secrecy, be quiet.” Jungkook ordered, removing his hand. Namjoon his lips. ‘What the…?’ “Anyways,” Jungkook continued with a low voice. “No, they didn’t join it, Taehyung made it and Jimin joined him. V went to some sort of abandoned house today for some reason.” Jungkook explained the rest, and about how he had come to know all of this. Namjoon nodded as Jungkook finished.

 

“I see.” But Jungkook didn’t know what he meant by that. “Well, lets follow V next time you find out he’s going somewhere.”

 

“But how would I know where he’d be going?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Good point. Ask to join! Since you already know and everything. Besides, Jimin most likely already told V about you knowing.” Jungkook couldn’t argue with that. If anyone had a secret, Jimin was the last person anyone would want to know about it.

 

“So...Do I just ask Jimin or should I ask V?”

 

“Ask V, make it sound like you’re really interested. It’s the only way we can get more info on this ghost club thing. Once you find out any info, let me know.” And with Namjoon’s brilliant plan set up, the two boys went to bed.