|| Chapter 7 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please enter my prize contest for 50+ subscribers!

Your P.O.V

I can not believe S.Coups would do that. And the rest of the Seventeen members were just watching?!? Gosh I'm so pissed off right now. After I went out of the hideout, me and Minjun were just walking around the streets intertwining our fingers.

"Hey I'm sorry about what happened back there" I say.

"It's not your fault don't be sorry" he says ruffling my hair and pecking my cheeks. I turned into a shade of light pink and I think Minjun noticed cause he chuckled.

"Ah kyeopta!" he says pinching my cheeks.

"Yah I'm not a baby! Stop it!" I say.

"But you're mine" he says winking.

"Stop being cheesy" I say as I giggle.

"Hey Y/N" he says.

"Hm?" I say as I look up to him.

"I didn't tell you this but I invited some of my friends to a restaurant, just two, and I'm supposed to introduce you to them" he says smiling.

"Really? Then let's go!" I say as I run off.

We reached the restaurant a few minutes later. It was a pretty nice restaurant to be honest. Just by the looks of it I could tell it was pretty expensive.

"Hey Minjun this looks expensive" I say.

"Yea but I'm not paying my friends are anyways" he says snickering.

"Ahhh" I say understanding the sitiuation.

"Hey look it's them" he says pointing to them.

He went up to them and gave them a hug.

"Guys this is Y/N!" he says.

A guy with dark brown hair with highlights bowed at me, "I'm Lee Jihu!" He was pretty tall. A little taller than Mingyu. He had really nice eyes and his smile reminded me of DK's.

Another guy with black hair who has the same height as Minjun waved at me, "I'm Kim Siwan" He had big eyes and I could tell he barely smiled.

"Let's order!" I say clasping my hands together.

All 4 of us talked and it turned out they were pretty nice. The 3 of them were childhood friends. They hung out together like legit all the time. We ate our food and I stood up,

"I'll go to the bathroom" I say as I headed off.

Few minutes later I came back from the bathroom and I saw Minjun talking the other boys. I was about to go back when I heard Seventeen. I decided to stay a little longer to see what they were talking about.

 I heard Minjun saying, "Those damn Seventeen members f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter