|| Chapter 13 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is part 2 of the double update! If you have not read part 1 of the double update please go back and read!

Thanks to endiiy and LynXMagiX for leaving such good feedback! I love you both thank you!

Your P.O.V

We all wake up next day and we were all doing our morning routine till my phone rang.

"PHONE Y/N!" Hoshi yells while brushing his teeth.

"GETTING IT!" I yell back and run to my phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Y/N? Ah what time should I come?"

Oh yeah Doyoon oppa was supposed to come over today. totally forgot!

"Umm in about two hours?" I say.

"Ah gotcha okay see ya then!" he says and hangs up.

I run to the fridge and see what we have. Okay with what we have I can make um... omlet. Okay no that's not going to work. I run to my room and open my closet grabbing a short and a tee and hurry to the bathroom to change. I was about to head off but S.Coups bumped into me.

"Woah there missy where are you heading this early?"

"Doyoonoppaissupposedtocometodayandwehavenothingtomakesogoingtothegrocerystore" I say quickly.

"Am I supposed to know what that means? Slowly" he says.

I sigh and say it more slowly this time,

"Doyoon oppa is supposed to come today and we have nothing to make so going to the grocery store"

"I'm coming with you" he says.

"Okay fine but hurry up" I say.

"Uh-uh in one condition" he says.

"What?"

He points to his lips and I laugh. I gave him a quick peck on his lips and ran out yelling,

"HURRY UP!"

He came after he got a black beanie and dang can I say that he looks hot. Snap out of it! Wait I don't have to he is my boyfriend after all.

"Nice beanie" I say.

"Do I look hot?" he says being a little sassy.

"Um sure now come on" I say as my face burns up. I grab his wrist and head out. I hear him snicker behind me and I roll my eyes.

We finally reached the grocery store and I quickly grabbed a cart and started putting ingridients in.

"Woah calm down you gonna buy the whole store?" S.Coups says chuckling.

"Haha very funny" I say sarcastically to him.

After we were done we headed to the long checkout line. A group of girls came in and saw S.Coups and started whispering to themselves.

"Am I invisible?" I say under my breath but apparently loud enough for S.Coups to hear.

"Aw are you jealous?" he says pinching my cheeks.

I scoff and see those girls coming to him.

"Hey!" one of them says.

"We should go out someday" she says seductivly, but failing.

"Um I'm taken" he tells them really awkwardly. I bit my cheeks from laughing.

"Oh you can ditch her and come to us!" another one says.

Okay I've had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter