|| Chapter 20 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow not updating in 6 days like... *sigh* sorry hehe~

Hey guys I'm like thinking many of you don't like this story or something cause there aren't many upvotes or comments :( please please leave feedback! it makes me feel like no one reads it :| So yeah please do upvote and comment!!

AND PLEASE READ MY STORY "Getting Caught Up With The Kingkas" SO CLOSE TO A 100 SUBS! Upvote and Comment in that one too!!!! You won't regret it ;)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/983903/getting-caught-up-with-the-kingkas-drama-romance-seventeen-doyoon-pledis17

Now enjoy the story!!

Your P.O.V

"Wake up" someone was saying and kicking the side of my stomach. I groaned a little and opened my eyes. I got up to see my mom in front of me.

"Go freshen up" she said throwing clothes and a toothbrush to me.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine and went out to see breakfast (A/N: it took me five minutes to think of the spelling of 'breakfast' idek why, my mind went like blank oh gosh) waiting for me.

"Are you Mrs. L/N's daughter?" someone asked me. I turned around to meet eyes with a boy. I scoffed and nodded my head.

"You are?" I ask him.

"Ah, I'm a member of 5SHOT, Minjae. Your mother sent me to make sure you don't escape or anything" he says putting his hands in his pockets..

I laugh a little, "Well you really can't escape" I say looking around the room.

"I don't even know" he says sitting next to me while I eat my breakfast. We had an awkward silence till Minjae asked,

"So you're in Seventeen?"

I nod my head and smile a little. He signed and placed his hand is his hair, ruffling it a little.

"Are you ever tired of all this gang stuff. Like you want to live a normal life for once?" I ask him.

"To be honest, I never liked all this gang stuff. Fighting was never my style, but I had to. I just had to, for my brother" he said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Brother?"

"Yeah, he got murdered right in front of my eyes. From that day I swore to myself to get revenge. And I did. I murdered them"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter