|| Chapter 21 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yall are probably like "Why hasn't she updated for so long ugh" well school started TT TT so i legit have no time. I have to study or do homework over the weekends BUT I got some time today and decided to update!!

Yesterday was my REALLYYY LATE BDAY Party! My friend suprised me by buying 3 KPOP Albums for me!! I was crying! She got "Dark And Wild", "Skool Luv Affair" and "EXO Exodus Chen Ver"!! SHE EVEN GOT MY BIAS IN THE EXODUS ALBUM I WAS SO HAPPY!! I got a Tao Photocard, Jimin in D&W and J-Hope in SLA :))

Enjoyyy!!

OH AND P.S This story is going to end soon :(

Your P.O.V

Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.

The only thing heard was the clock noises. I rocked back and forth hugging my knees. I looked at the clock as it read 10:50 P.M. Ten more minutes. Ten more minutes till Seventeen comes. My head shot up as I suddenly remembered what my mom said.

That she could possibly kill them.

I shake my head at the thought. No. No. I'm not going to let that happen. Not when I'm around at least.

I heard a knock on the door and it slowly opened.

"Minjae" I whisper.

"Here drink this" Minjae says as he hands me a glass of water.

"Thank you" I say and take it from him and start drinking it. My head suddenly started feeling dizzy.

"Minjae? Why does this taste so weird?" I say holding my head.

The last thing I could hear was Minjae saying "I'm sorry"

I woke up to see.. well, nothing. I twisted my head and found out I was in a bag and tied up to a chair.

"She's awake" a male voice said.

Someone pulled the bag off of me. I was faced with two boys.

"Aw this . Why do we always have to torture the pretty ones?" one boy says pouting.

"T-torture?" I say clearly nervous.

"Well not exactly torture. Like we're not doing it to you, but you'll be seeing it right here in front of your eyes" the same boys says pointing to an empty space.

"The battleground" the other boy says.

"W-who are yall?" I say.

"Ah I'm Yuksan from DMB!" the guy who was pouting before says.

"Adam. Also from DMB" the other guy says maintaing his poker face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter