|| Chapter 3 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you start reading I just want to thank Shining Diamond for the awesome poster and background!!

Your P.O.V

I woke up to see what the time was to see it was only 3:30 in the morning. I tried falling asleep but I just couldn't. I got up and sighed in frustration and ruffled my hair. I decided to just get ready for the day. I tip-toed quietly over to the closet and got my clothes. I went to the bathroom and washed up. After I wore the clothes I checked myself in the mirror. I gotta say they don't have a bad taste in clothes. I was wearing a knee lentgh black sport legging and a really pretty and colorful Nike tank top. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and headed out. I was for real hungry so I decided to go through the fridge. All I saw was bread and jam. I decided to take one and I made myself settled on the sofa.

"Y/N?"

I hear my name being called and I turned around to see who it was. It turned out to be Jeonghan.

"You're up already?" he asks.

"Yeah couldn't sleep"

"Ah I understand"

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same question though?" I say laughing a little.

He chuckles and says "Early bird right here, anyways I'm starving I'm getting myself some bread and jam cause I'm pretty sure that's all we have"

"True true" I say nodding my head.

He got his food and settled on the sofa right next to the one I was sitting on.

"Hey Jeonghan, I just wanted to ask how are yall so prepared like you have everything for me that I need" I ask tilting my head cause I was amazed truly.

"Well I guess you can Seventeen is really prepared with anything"

"Oh I see"

"So Y/N I heard you've been doing taekwondo for a while now and that you're a black belt for 4 years or so"

I look at him with my eyes widen "Woah how'd you know that!"

He laughs and shrugs it off. That was kinda weird to be honest. Jeonghan and I were talking and when I looked up at the clock it was already 4:45!

"I'll go make some bread and jam for the other members I guess" I say as I walk off to the kitchen. I made 12 other bread and jam sandwiches and placed them over the table. That's when Mingyu came and looked at the food and his eyes widen.

"WOAH THANKSS Y/N YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW STARVING I AM" he says as he takes his food and devours it.

All the boys came in and took their food and sat in the living room. Their living isn't small, but it's kinda crampy for 14 people in one place. I was squished in the sofa between Vernon and S.Coups.

"Woooo was that refreshing, it makes me want to put on lotion!" Seungkwan says as he pretends he's shooting a CF for lotion. (A/N: Seventeen Project ep 4 reference!)

All the boys start laughing while DK joins in saying,

"Removes 99.9% germs and blackheads and makes your skin gloww!!" he says.

I was laughing real loud then with the other boys. I had to bend down cause I didn't want anyone to see my hideous face when I laugh. Trust me it's pretty bad.

"Kids" I hear S.Coups mutter under his breath.

"Ayeee don't be a party pooper" I say while punching his shoulder lightly. I hear him scoff and roll his eyes. Well then you can be like that jeez.

"Now off to training up up" he says while getting up and putting on his shoes.

Two minutes later we're there. Turns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter