|| Chapter 18 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I FEEL LIKE A BAD AUTHOR-NIM FOR NOT UPDATING OMGG I'M SORRY! I'm just gonna get this out there that I won't be updating like regularly maybe every 3 days? Yup :) Hope that's good enough! Maybe I might update sooner!

OKAY TIME FOR SOME A/N!

Soo HAPPY LATE BDAY TO JEON WONWOO! 19!! Wooo! (My birthday's in a week hehe July 25th)

And what's been going on the A.R.M.Y fandom? I'm not gonna say anything about that but it's truly disappointing in what's going on. We A.R.M.Ys need to unite and apologize to them. Fighting!

BRUH DID ANY OF MY SUBS ORDER THE MWAVE MEET&GREET SEVENTEEN SIGNED ALBUM?! A lot of people got theirs and I haven't like what even :-(

On to the chapter! Enjoy and please please please comment! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

Your P.O.V

I wake up with a smile on my face. I'm finally going on my first date with S.Coups! What? Oh yeah it's my FIRST date with him even tho we're dating for 5 years. And yes it's the same excuse, we're too busy with the gang stuff that we had no time. I get up from the couch to see the boys still sleeping. I look at the clock to see it's only 5 in the morning. I get out of my room after I freshen up and make myself some food. To be specific bread and jam. I settle myself on the couch and start eating the bread. I hear footsteps and look up to see Wonwoo.

"Oh you're awake!" I say. He nods and sits next to me.

"Bread?" I ask. He smiles and eats the other side of my bread. I look at him but shrug it off.

"So don't you have your first date with S.Coups today?" He asks. "Dating for five years but never went on a date" he says laughing.

I slap his arm playfully. "He's too busy anyways" I say.

"What makes him so busy that he can't take his girlfriend on a date?" Wonwoo says scoffing.

"Why don't you get a girlfriend yourself?" I say chuckling.

"With these golden looks I can get a girl like that thank you very much" he says.

"Those girls are probably blind then" I say. He looks at me offended and starts hitting my arm. I laugh.

We were talking so long we didn't notice it was already 8. One by one the members woke up and did their daily routine.

"YAH KWON SOONYOUNG EXCUSE YOU! YOU CAN NOT JUST TAKE THE PASTE WHEN I'M USING IT!"

"YOU WERE TAKING TOO LONG! STOP BEING SUCH A DIVA, BOO"

"OH SHUT UP!"

I chuckle to myself. I sometimes forget they're 24.

"Jagi-ah" S.Coups says and sits on the other side of me.

"What time did you wake up?" he asks looking at me and Wonwoo.

"Ah I woke up at 5 he came a few minutes later. We were just talking" I say.

"Mmm. Okay then ready for our date?" he says grinning.

"Yes!" I say clapping my hands. "When?"

"Now! Go get ready!" he says pushing me off the couch.

"What?! Now? It's only like 8:30!" I say.

"But I want to spend the whole day with you!" he says whining.

"Aish fine I'll go now" I say walking off.

"WEAR SOMETHING PRETTY!" I hear S.Coups say.

Author P.O.V (I'll be using you instead of Y/N)

"You must feel guilty, right?" Wonwoo asks S.Coups.

"Guilty? Why?" S.Coups asks raising an eyebrow.

"Y/N, you really haven't taken her anywhere" Wonwoo says.

"Ah, sometimes yeah I do actually" S.Coups says nodding his head.

"It's fine, you make a good boyfriend!" Wonwoo says smiling.

"HA GAAYYYY" Vernon says coming in.

"NO BUT MEANIE IS MY SHIP!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter