|| Chapter 5 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully till I heard some groans. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms and looked around to see what was the noise. I saw some of the boys waking up and holding their head. I pretended to fall back asleep to hear their conversation.

"My head" whined Seungkwan.

"Stupid. Headache. Go. Away" DK said while hitting his head at the same time.

Few minutes later the rest of the boys woke up with the same painful impact in their head.

"What the" Jeonghan said holding his head.

"How'd we even get here?" Mingyu asks.

There was a moment of silence. Then Dino spoke up,

"You don't think Y/N did all this?"

"Woah how'd she pick us all up?" Wonwoo says snickering a little.

"She must be real tired then" S.Coups says. He got up and put a blanket over me. He started patting my head and playing with my hair.

"When she wakes up we have to thank her" he points out.

After that I fell into deep sleep.

I woke up to see the boys not their anymore. I got up and got myself some water since I was dying of thirst. I wondered where the boys were till I heard the front doorknob turning. I put my glass down and ran to the door to open it.

"Oh you're awake" says S.Coups with the rest of the boys.

"Yeah" I say yawning a little.

S.Coups glares at the boys. The boys straigten themselves and bow at me. I was pretty shocked.

"Thank you for taking care of us" Joshua says.

"Ayee what are members for" I say putting my hand behind my head.

The boys got settled into their living room doing their own thing. Some were talking, while the others were on their phone. I was on my phone until I got a call from someone. I picked it up and said,

"Hello?" The boys all looked at me.

"Hey it's me Minjun"

"Ah Minjun-sshi!" I exclaim. "Wait how'd you get my number?" I say frowning a little.

"You gave it to me yesterday" He says laughing a little.

"Really? Wow I sure do have bad memory" I say.

"Anyways I was wondering if we could hang out later today maybe at 6?"

I looked at the time and it was 3. "Uh sure pick me up" I say.

"Kay see you then"

I hang up the phone and the boys were looking at me.

"What" I say.

"Who was that?" Woozi asks.

"Ah he's a boy that lives next door named Minjun. He helped me yesterday getting all yall out of the van" I say. "I'm going out with him somewhere this evening"

"oooooo as a date?" Wonwoo comes and headlocks me.

"Y-yah! No! We're just friends. Now let go of me before I bite you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter