|| Chapter 14 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YALLLLLLL SO CLOSE TO 200 SUBS WHAT EVEN?! IS THIS STORY THAT GOOD?! OMGG THANKS YALL!

Did yall hear about Vernon on SMTM4? I was supposed to write this on the last chapter but I forgot but yall I like cried when I saw all the diss he was getting. He's getting A LOT of hate on Korea SNS apparently :( He's 17 yall please. I mean I love Seventeen and Vernon or Hansol but I kinda was dissapointed in his rap in round 2. I mean I understand why he was nervous like 3 out of 4 judges failed him so he kinda panicked I guess. I just really hope he does good in round 3! FIGHTING VERNON!!! Okay now on the chapterr this Taewoon mess is ending soooonn wooo!

Your P.O.V

Okay so Taewoon is here and this is his phone number and oh my gosh so much information! I was waiting for someone to open the door at the hideout while I was walking back and forth.

Hoshi opened the door and said,

"Oh hey ther-"

I cut him off by walking inside. I really didn't notice anyone cause I'm so into this Taewoon mess. I'm currently walking back and forth with my hand on my chin.

"Okay soo asdfghjkl" I think but I accidentally say out loud.

The boys were just looking at me like I was crazy.

"Hey hey I think she has to go back to the hospital again" I hear Dino whisper to the others but I ignore it.

"Hey um Y/N?" S.Coups come up to me.

"Hm? O-oh hey guys! When did yall get here?" I say.

"You're so dumb" Hoshi says.

"What happened?" DK asks.

I sigh and start explaining what happened. I told them about Yoona, Taewoon and all the other information needed to know.

"WOAH THERE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter