|| Chapter 9 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

I woke up and see a ceiling. What? This ceiling doesn't look like the one at the hideout.  I look to my side and see S.Coups, Wonwoo, Jeonghan, and Mingyu. I see an IV in my hand then it hit me. I'm in the hospital aren't I? I sat up but S.Coups helped me up. The other 3 boys diverted their attention toward me and ran up to me.

"AH Y/N YOU'RE AWAKE YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!" Wonwoo said hugging me tightly. These past month I've realised Wonwoo is my best bud out of the Seventeen members. Maybe that's why we like teasing each other.

"What happened?" I say holding my head.

S.Coups said, "Well after you took that shot for me we rushed you here. The doctors said it was a good thing we brought you here or who knows what could've happened to you. We four stayed here for the night while the rest left cause we told them too. They were reluctant but after A LOT of convincing they left" he laughed a little remembering the thoughts. He continued by saying "We'll go out cause some doctor's coming here and we'll call them to say you woke up and thank you" he says planting a kiss on my forehead. I blushed madly and quickly looked the other way. Jeonghan noticed my actions and chuckled before leaving.

Few minutes later a doctor came. He looked a little older than me.

"Well hello I'll be your doctor you can call me Doyoon and-" he stopped and his eyes widened when he saw me. It took me a few seconds to process what was going on but then it hit.

"D-Doyoon Oppa?" I say trembling and shocked.

"Is that you Y/N?"

He ran up to me and hugged me. The tears I was trying so hard to make it stay started falling one by one. 

"Doyoon oppa where have you been?" I say between sniffles. You must be wondering what the hell I'm talking about. Well 3 years ago Doyoon oppa got kidnapped by a gang. We were trying so hard to find him but we got a call saying he was dead. They killed him. That's what I've been thinking for the past 3 years. But he's infront of me, how?

"Well that call saying I was dead actually was a cover up saying that I escaped. I finished up college and got into the medical area and well here I am with my beloved sister"

"Did you not try to search for us?"

"I did. I tried really hard but it got me nowhere s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter