|| Chapter 22 ||

What Could Go Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay yeah i know i havent updated in like 4 weeks idk TT TT im a terrible author *sigh*

you might want to read Chapter 21 just in case you forgot what was going on

i'm gonna keep this short so we can just go the chapter!!

NO BUT WHO ELSE LOVES MANSAE I CANT STOP OMGGG AND I LOVE ALL THE SONGS SO MUCH

so enjoy :)

P.S. This might have a little violence in it. Just a little!

Your P.O.V

She wouldn't, she wouldn't kill them.. right? Those words kept replaying in my head. I need to get out of here. ASAP. I started moving my hands to try to get this rope untied when something cut my hand. I winced a little. Could it be a knife?

I looked up to Mrs L/N to see if she was looking at me and she had her full attention on the fight. I looked back and a smirk formed on my face. Indeed it was a knife. How could Mrs L/N be so dumb? I laughed to myself a little and slowly moved my hand so I could grab the knife. I finally got my hands on the knife and started cutting the rope.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up to see Mrs L/N staring at me.

"I-uh um" I stutterd.

She looked at me suspiciously and in that time I let go of the knife. .

How the hell am I supposed to get it know? Think, think! I tried taking the rope off with my strentgh but it didn't work. I sighed to myself. I have to help them, I just have to. Could I reach the knife? I tried stretching, but no help. It was just too far. I looked down and saw my legs weren't tied. I slowly moved my leg backward kick it backward so my hand could reach it. I grabbed the knife and started cutting the rope.

Almost done.

"ARGH!" I looked up and saw DK on the ground with a puddle of blood surrounding him. My eyes widend and saw that Adam had shot him. I started cutting the rope faster, even though I cut my hands quite a few times. The rope came off, now onto the body. I checked Mrs L/N and she was smirking at the sight in front of her. I started cutting the rope around my stomach and I was finally done. I stood up and punched Mrs L/N to the ground.

"What the hell?!" she said as she saw me running to help Seventeen.

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OUT!" S.Coups said as he saw me running up to me.

"NO! I'm not! I'm going to help whether you like it or not and I don't care what happens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter