*Whatever you want here*

What on Earth is going on ?!!

Youngmin POV

"JINRI-AHHHH" we both shout.

"PPALLI, OR NOT WE"RE GONNA KILLED BY TEACHER" Kwangmin shout loudly.
 

*This Kwangmin, he always worried about Jin. She can manage himself. Even we're twins but Kwangmin take care about Jin more than me, I hate you forever. I should tell mom when we've back to school.* 

 

"So Jinri, should we eat together again today? I heard that Jungah noona prepare some food for us, and we haven't eat Jungah noona foods for a year." 

"No, don't you see how small is this bento box? I'll eat alone today and yeah. You're not gonna eat Jungah unnie foods for another 20 years." Jinri replied.

" Oh why you treat us like this? We're your brother, and we even taller than you" 

 

"You guys only 4 and a half day older than me, and even you guyss are taller than me it doesn't mean that you guys can rule the world and it doesn't mean that you guys can eat my bento today. I'll finish my bento in front of you guys I swear, Muahahahahahahahah" Jinri started to laugh. Yeah, fake laugh.

 

' Oh , we're extremely late. Jinri, Kwangmin speed up." Kwangmin and I hold Jinri's hand and started to run.

We arrived at school front gate, and there are a few students who lates too. So we just continue running to our class.

" Jinri, are you okay? Need some water?" Kwangmin worried about Jinri.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm okay, it is just my fats. They're shock because I'm running with that speed just know. But I'm fine, ^^" Jinri replied, 

"Stop with that jokes about your fats. You're not that fat, hmm, so shall we?" Kwangmin while Jinri's hair. 

"Kwangmin-ah, gwaenchana. I can take care of Jinri while you're not here, now you can go to your classroom."

 

*Youngmin and Jinri are in same classroom, while Kwangmin classroom is in the 3rd floor.*

 

"Youngmin, please take a good care of Jinri. I'll go now, byee. During recess, don't forget at our 'place'" Kwangmin running to upstair.

"So Jinri, the monster are waiting to eat us now. So let's go, and don't cry if you've been scolded. It was a big burden to calm you up. Kekeke" I try to makes a funny jokes.

 

"Shut up, I don't even crying. You're the one who crying alot. And your jokes is not funny, you must learn how to makes jokes NOW COME ON" Jinri push me into the classrooms. Fuhhhh, the teacher are not arrived yet. God bless us :)

 

END OF YOUNGMIN'S POV

 

JINRI'S POV

*during recess*

"Huarghhhh, sleeping in the class while teacher is teaching infront was the best. Ahh, I'm so hungry, ohh i forgot bento. Wait, where is Youngmin? Hmm, nevermind. They must be waiting for me," I carefully take out the bentou from my beg and quickly go to our secret place.

 

I am here, at our secret place. We call it secret place because there no one wants to hanging out here. It was a very huge shady tree that have been covered by our school gym so no one can see it. And the reason why people don't go there is because the place is kinda haunted and yeah all of the students are cowards including the teacher.

 

*So there they are,  I should hide and surprise them* I suddenly hide myself behind the bushes near the tree where the twins are playing 'rock paper scissor''. They must be shock,

"We see what you did there, Jinri" said the twins.

"*Ho , caught*, Of course you can see me here, I'm 70 kg and 163 cm. It was big enough for your small wide froggy eyes. And I don't have any intention to surprise you guys. I just give an ant a name here, behind the bushes" I try to cover everything.

"So, what are you doing here?" Youngmin say,

" As I promise, I'll finish up my food infront of you guys. And you guys won't have even a small bite and smell." 

" Oh, its okay. We're on diet, and AT LEAST we're diet." Youngmin look like totally mad, bc he didn't get the food.

"Im not on diet, Youngmin. Jinri can I get some? PLEASEEEE" Kwangmin makes some aegyo by blinking his eyes rapidly.

" you, Kwangmin" Shout Youngmin

"Well, lets eat together. My sister made this for you guys too. And I can't finish this foods alone, well. I don't eat alot as you can see. Kekeke"

"Well I hope its true. But you're not, you EAT ALOT." said Kwangmin.

"Okay, shut up. Enjoy your food, WHOAAAAAA~" My mouth widely open when I see the mouthwatering lunch that my sister prepared.

"WHOAAAAA~" The twins also amused.

" Here for my cute Jinri, ngaaaa~" Youngmin tries to feed me the chicken meat.

"And here is for my sweetest Jinri, ngaaaaaaaaa~" Kwangmin also feed me the rice.

"Oh stop it. I would- ngappp" I ate both of its.

"Our Jinri was soo cuteee"

"Hehe, I'm always cute. Lol, eat now."

" Ne !" 

 

END OF JINRI"S POV


 

2nd Chapter ^^

I'm sleepy actually. But still, I have to update.

Thanks for the reading :D

Love you guyss, muahmuah :*