NEW CHARACTER APPEAR. drumroll please. BA DUM TSS

What on Earth is going on ?!!

 

JINRI'S POV
 
*No boyfriend no cry, No boyfriend no cry (repeat 4 times) Oh my little darlyn, don't she'd no tears* [Sorry for Bob Marley's fans. But I'm his fans too.]
 
 
My alarm clock ringing. "Huwaarrghhh, another day of school. Duhh" I stretched and make my bed. The temperature was kinda cold, yeap, I know its morning but it's colder than usually. I go straight to the windows and "Yes! Its raining! Today is a holiday." I ran to unnie room to tell her that its raining.
 
*tock tock tock* I knock the door and open it.
 
"UNNIE IT'S RAINING AND YOU KNOW EVERYTIME ITS RAINING I WILL NOT GO TO SCHOOL SO NOW I WILL RUN TO MY ROOM, JUMP ON MY BED FOR 3 TIMES AND I'LL CONTINUE MY SLEEP. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU UNNIE. AND I HOPE I CAN EAT SOME TOAST AND SOME SOY MILK FOR BREAKFAST. SLEEP TIGHT UNNIE." I talk fastly, clearly, and loudly to unnie. Well you know it'll will annoyed people but who cares? She's my sister and I love to . And I start to run to my bed and as I said, jump for 3 times, lay my 'light' body to my precious bed and start to sleep.
 
 
 
After 5 minutes. "Ergh, I can't sleep. Oh, I forgot to text my frog twins." I reach my phone under my pillow.
 
"To my lovely frog prince, I hope you can look outside now. I will count until 5. 1 2 3 4 5. Okay, what did you see? Nothing? Oh its okay. I'll give you hints. Its some kind of liquid which fell down from sky which can make you wet and the only thing can block them from fell on you is, umbrella. I don't have umbrella and I dont want to get wet because you know that I'm very y when my uniforms is wet. Well, its a very long message. But, I just want to tell you. I'm not going to school today. Bye, AND DON'T DISTURB ME." I enter their numbers and send the message and then I continue to sleep.
 
 
 
END OF JINRI'S POV
 
 
 
KWANGMIN'S POV
 
 
"A message in early morning? From wh- Ahh, Jinri. DId you get the message to Kwangminnie?"
 
"Yes, I got it too" We are brushing our teeth right now. Yeah, in a same bathroom, in front of the same mirror, in the same time, but not with the same toothbrush. Euksss.
 
"Hyung, she ask you to look at the window. Go and take a look." I push Youngmin to the window.
 
"What? Me? I'm older than you my body is weak. You Go." Youngmin refuse.
 
"Hyung, I'm afraid. What if Jinri's face suddenly appear? You I'm that afraid, right?"
 
"Yah, idiot. You can just hear and feel it. It's raining. And she even give some hints about it." Youngmin hit my forehead with his toothbrush.
 
"Wait, some kind of liquid which fell down from sky which can make you wet and the only thing can block them from fell on you is, umbrella? Is that rain? Really? Oh now i know. Hyung, why don't you tell me earlier? Aishh." I continue to brush my vampire teeth, which is the precious part in my whole body.
 
"It's because you're too stupid and can't think straight. Hmm, so she's not going to school? How about us? You want to go to school or you want to follow this lazy cat footsteps?" Youngmin ask me, but his reaction looks like he want to go to school.
 
"Up to you, brother. We can ride our motorcycle and I will hold the umbrella since Jinri said that the only thing that can block us from raindrops is umbrella." I replied while brushing teeth.
 
'So we just go to school then. Let's hurry." We start to take our shower. Hey, we're not taking our shower together. 
 
 

 
 
"Hyung, you ride" I throw the key to Youngmin.
 
He catch the the key and start to start the engine.lol.
 
It's still raining, yeah. HEAVILY. I sit on the seat and cover our body with the umbrella which actually we borrowed it from Jinri. But we never give it back.
 
"Ready? Let's go." 
 
 
 
 
 
On or way to school, we suddenly saw a boy, wearing our school uniforms running in the rain.
 
"Hyung, look! Our school student. Who's running in the rain like a hungry ninja." I point at the 'boy'.
 
"Yeah, so? Don't tell me you want to give him a ride." Youngmin replied me while he wiping his visor.
 
"Of course. Oh please, it's still have some space. We should help people who need help, right?"
 
"He don't even asking or shouting for help, Kwangminnie." 
 
"Hyung, please? I will give you some massage when we back home, okay?"
 
"Huh, fine." Youngmin ride past that boy and stop the motorcycle.
 
"Hey, hey Hell No High School student. STOP STOP! Want to have a ride? Oh, you look like a poor puppy." I approach that boy.
 
"A ride? Me? Is it okay?" He answered.
 
"Sure, hurry. I have umbrella which can prevent us from raindrops and there's still a lot of space."
 
"Hmm, OKAY!" The boy run towards the motorcycles and sit at the middle seats and hugged Youngmin. Youngmin expression that time is..expressionless.
 
"Hey ho, wait. You're going to sit behind my brother and hug him? NO WAY!"
 
"Aish, just sit anywhere and HURRY!" Hyung shouting at us. I sit behind that boy and we continue our journey to school.
 
 
 
 
 
After a few minute, we arrive at school and we stop at the place where student park their bicycle, tractors, car, airplane and such.
 
"Ah, thank you so much for the ride. And Mr.Driver, oh wait. Which want is Mr.Driver? You guys face, wait. I'm not mistaken right? I'm not blind or short-sighted, right? You guys a twin?" that boys seems so confused.
 
"I'm the freaking 'Mr.Driver', duhhhhh!" I replied well I just want to tease this new dude.
 
"Oh, its really you? Well, thank you. Your body was so warm, just now when I hug you. Thank you, Bye. Hehe!" He bows and before he leave he hugged my brother then he just leave and dissappeared.
 
" He don't tell us her name and class." Then I look at Youngmin and shout. "Yah, WHY DID YOU LET HIM HUG YOU? YOU KNOW THAT I'M THE ONE WHO CAN HUG YOU? I HATE YOU."
 
"Jealous too much huh? And why did you tell him that you are the 'MR.DRIVER'?" Youngmin shout at me back.
 
"Aishh, enough I'm sorry. Hyung, can I hug you? Just for awhile, I want to rid his smell from your uniform." Kekeke, look what I ask to Youngmin,
 
"Just for a while." Youngmin agreed. "HRGGJHHHHHHHMMMPHHHH" I hug hyung tightly that he cough hardly then I just leave him behind.
 
 
 
END OF KWANGMIN'S POV
 
 
 

 
 
 
HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HELLOOOOO~
 
Miss me? Kekeke.
 
Well, school holiday are going to end but I just update my fic.. today!
 
Sorry. Plus, I just update this too-much-talking-without-plot chapter.
 
I know I know. I don't keep my promise, but I really have my own reason.
 
Sorry, okay? Tell me that you guys forgive me.
 
For those who's asking me "where's Hyunseong and Minwoo?", Guys, I love you.
 
I have change my mind.
 
They will appear in the other chap (I just edit the forewords and I hope you can read about them.)
 
And I just change my fonts colour, size and such, so don't get confuse, okay?
 
Did you like it? Tell me if you guys like or dislike, okay?
 
And thank you again for reading this fic.
 
OH OH, TODAY IS OUR HYUNSEONG OPPA BIRTHDAY ><
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH /Give flying kisses/