Oh, finally!

What on Earth is going on ?!!

 

I wake up early today. I don't know why but I just awake. my first thing to do today is jogging. I take my shower and get ready to jog, since I'm not in a good mood so I wear a red sport pant. I know, it's nothing to do with it.  I walked to the park nearby my house and when I arrived there I started to jog. 

 

"Okay, Jinri just 1 km. 1 km and you're done. 1 km and you can go back home and take your breakfast." I talk to myself

"Fuhh,fuhhh fuhhh. It was tiring, I should take a sit. Oh wait, what is that? A golden retriever? Oh, I want to him ><" I came closer to the bench where the dog sleep.

"Oh, he's cute *troke*" I him and suddenly.

"Grrrrrrr woof wooooff grrr grrr" that dog suddenly awake and growling+barking at me with his fierce face.

"Oh, good boy. I'm sorry for disturbing you. You may now continue your sleep, sorry again." I try to calm that dog and moves backward.

"You're a good boy, please don't chase me. No, no no no no NOOOOO!" the dog chase me and I run as fast as I can.

"wwof woooooofff grrrrrrrrr grr woooooffff"

"Pleaseee stop pleaseee. People are watching me!! It was a shame that a fat people like me running with this speed." That dog still chasing me and it's look like he'll never stop.

"Hoooooowittttttt, Roo. What are you doing there?" Suddenly a stranger man whistling and the dog stop chasing me and run towards him.

"Roo, are you okay? Where have you been, I'm looking for you." That stranger guy talk to that dog.

"I'm sorry is that your dog?" I come closer to that guy

"Yeah, his name is Roo. Problem?"

"Your dog chased me just know, and my legs are hurting because I'm not warming up my body yet. And this is all your dog fault!!!" I raise my voice to him.

 

"Well, my dog never chase people unless he feel threatened. Are you trying to do something bad to Roo?"

"No, I'm not. I don't even want to touch your Poo or whatever."

"Well, that's weird. Roo, never chase someone like this before. I'm sorry on behalf of Roo." that stranger bows to me.

"Okay okay, I lied. I try to him but I didn't know that he will act like this. Animal always love me before but not your dog. Your dog is crazy!!"

 

"Hahaha, you talk alot don't you? You must be thankful that my dog helped you losing some of your fats. Hmm, since you looks like a kind hearted girl, can you do me a favor?"

"Oh, shut up. I don't talk to stranger so NO!"

"Oh, please for Roo's sake. I just want you to take me to the veterinary clinic. Roo is not well, he lose his appetite and diarrhea. Please !!"

"I'm afraid if you have a bad intention towards me, but I hope not. Okay, I'll help you. So shall we? I have to go back home early to prepare breakfast."

"Let's go, here Roo. come on, boy. Hmm, by the way my name is Jeongmin. Lee Jeongmin, 17 y/o. How bout you?"

"I'm Jinri, Park Jinri and 16 y/o. Hmm, lets just walk and takes Roo there. I'm not in a good mood for social right now. By the way we're almost there,"

"Oh, I thought you're type of girl who talk a lot. But it's okay, I'll stop talking."

In awkward silent, we keep on walking. I do, want to talk with Jeongmin because I don't want to make him bored but nah. I just know him for a few minutes and after I take him to the veterinary clinic everything will end. I mean he will forget about me. *sigh

 

"So, here you go. I hope Roo is okay and everything is gonna be fine. You know how to get back home right?" We stopped in front of the veterinary clinic.

"Hmm, Jinri. Don't you mind to wait for me until Roo finish his check up? Roo says to me that he want to know about you more. Would you? Please?" 

 

"What? Seriously? I don't think so, today is my turn to prepare breakfast and clean the toilet at home. Jungah unnie will mad at me if I'm late to prepare breakfast for her. It's 8:45 a.m now and unnie has a photoshoot today so she'll leaves at 10:00 a.m. I'm sorry," Well, it's true.

"You still have a lot of time. Please, it takes 10 to 15 minutes to check Roo up. Although it usually doesn't take that long. So will you wait for me?" Jeongmin suddenly hold my hand and he looked into my eyes.

 

I stare at him a while and nod. "Okay, I will. But if you're not out here in 15 minutes I'll go back home. Understand?"

"Okay, wait for me here. Or why don't you came inside here? It's cold outside." Jeongmin takes my hand and we entered the clinic.

I take a seat near a huge cage which is a few cats are their bodies while Jeongmin at the counters, registering. He keep turning around to look at me, and its makes me feel uncomfortable. So I stand up and go toward the cat cage to play with them. 

"Jinri, you stay there okay? Wait for me and don't get scratched by the cat." Jeongmin say to me and entered the room.

"Why did I agreed to accompany him? Why did I wasted my time for him? Hurggh, I'm the kindest girl in this world. So what I'm gonna do now, hmm. Yeah, right. CATS! Here kitty kitty, let me touch your fluffy puffy fur." 

 

I opened the cage quietly while looking around to make sure that no one saw what I did. I put my both hands inside the cage, try to grab an orange tabby that sleep soundly besides a pet bowl. Gotcha, I slowly pick up that cat and I sat down at the bench where I seated just know. That orange tabby sleep cosily on my laps while I under his neck. And suddenly I heard someone shouting.

 

"Oh my god. How can this happened? How did they escape from their cage? Oh, someone please help me. I'm allergic to cats." A woman who is work as a cleaner at the veterinary clinic shouted.

"How can the cleaner that works here allergic to cats?" I'm wondering,

 

There are 7 of them that escape from their cages and start running with no direction.  All of the employee stopped doing their work and try to catch all of the cats. There are 7 little cats, running under the seats and hiding under the cages. The situation is so chaotic and I just sit there watch them struggling but in my heart I felt so guilty amd pity to them.

 

 The orange tabby that still sleeping on my laps suddenly shocked, awake and ran away from me. But before the cat ran away he scratched and bite my hand for a farewell presents maybe, but ouchh it's hurts. After all of the chaotic situation get calm, Jeongmin came out from the examintion room with a worried face.

 

"Yah, Jinri- ah. Are you okay? I heard a noise out here just now. What is going on here?"Jeongmin said while he help me to stand up since I fell down when trying to catch a cat.

"Ahh, it's nothing. Let's go to the counter and pay." I push him towards the counter.

"Hmm, here is the money. I'll take Roo in another 5 days. Please take care of him." 

 

-Outside the clinic, on our way back home-

 

"Oh, where is Roo? Is he okay?" I started the conversation.

"The doctor say that Roo has affected by coronavirus so the doctor asked me to let Roo stay there for 5 weeks. I don't know why did it takes so long but for Roo's health I just leave him there. I'm going to miss him so much. So what's going in there just now? Why are the people inside the clinic look tired and mad? They even looking at you like they're going to cut your throat."

 

"Errr, hmm. Hehe, it's my fault. I let the cage door opened and all the cats escape but we caught them back and put them inside the cage back. And I'm exhausted right now so can we walked faster because I'm late. I should be at home now,"

"Oh sorry. Yeah, since we're in fronts of the mart and since you're exhausted I want you to wait here while I'm going to buy some drinks. Just wait here." Jeongmin hurriedly entered the mart.

 

"*sighsigh*, I really really wasted my time alot. Ah, I had four or maybe five puncture wounds and a few scratch on my hand. I swear I'll never touch a cat again, grrrrr." I talked to myself while rubbing my hands gently.

"Yah, what happened to your hand? Yah, Jinri-ah. What happened? Did someone hurt you just now?"Jeongmin suddenly appear beside me and look my hand and touch it (^/////^)

"It's nothing, I'm fine. It just some scratch, a farewell present from a cute orange tabby cat. I'm fine, so I have to go back home now. It's nice and burdening to see you. Hehe, bye Jeongmin. I'll leave now"

 

"Wait!! Before you leave take this herbal ointment and apply this on that wounds on your hands. And here is your drinks. I'm sorry if I'm burdening you. And thanks for everything, it is nice to meet you Jinri. I'll remember you, and if god's will, we'll meet again. I'll send you straight to your home."

"Haha, you're welcome. And my house is opposite that bus stop so it's okay." 

 

"Seriously? Well my house is there. In that apartment. I leave with my brother, so I just watched you from here. Careful when crossing the road, bye." Jeongmin showed me his place and waving his hand at me.

"Ahh, ppali ppali. I need to hurry or not Jungah unnie will become hungry and mad at me." I arrived at home and run to the kitchen, go to the fridge and started to prepare breakfast.

While chopping some vegetables, "He touched my hands a few times. Oh, I'm such a fool girl. Why did I let him touch me? Why did I wasted my time to accompany him? Why did he always smiling at me? But, that smile. Awhh, I wanna see it again. I should give him my phone number. *shake head*. Oh what I'm thinking right now? But I like his smile and his smells <3 awwwwww."

 


 Hohoho, its the 6th chapter.

Well, in this chapter I've introduce you Lee Jeongmin and his dog, Roo :D

Roo is actually SHINee Jonghyun's dog name. Kekeke, but I love that name.

I hope you guys enjoy reading this and leave a comment please.

Thank you, bye.