Who wants ICE CREAM? ^o^

What on Earth is going on ?!!

*School bell ring

 

"Erghh, finally it's over." I stretch my body and pack my book. I stood up lazily and walk....lazily to school gate. " I dont know why, did some one try to sabotage me buy putting some sleep medicine? I'm so sleepy. Huarrghhh!" I'm yawning. "Where's the twin? It's already 1 hour I'm waiting for them." Not really one hour though.

 

I saw the twin. "Oh, there they are. Hey-" They just walked passed me, with a sulky face. I bet this must be this morning incident. I lied to them. "Hey, wait!" I chased them and pull Youngmin's bag.

"What? We don't know you. Who are you?" Youngmin ask. "Who am I? You mean who am I? What's wrong with you guys?" I answered.

"What's wrong with you? We dont know you. Now leave us alone. Let's go Youngmin." Kwangmin pushed me away, but he did it softly.

 

"Pshhh, so I'm the monkey here. Fine! Me and that beloved ice cream stall will leave you guys alone." I walked away from them, heading to my favourite icecream stall nearby our school. I just keep walking without turning back because I know that silly twin will follow me.

 

"Hyung, she's going to eat icecream without us. Don't you remember that she have to buy us icecream because she lose this morning? We should go with her to that stall." Kwangmin whispered to Youngmin.

"Calm yourself, hungry cowboy. We supposed to not talk to her, or follow her because she lied to us this morning. You know right?"

 

"But hyung. It's icecream.I have to follow my heart right now, and my heart says I should follow Jin. Farewell, hyung." Kwangmin patted Youngmin's back and run to me. "Jinri, I want chocolate mint flavour~~~" Kwangmin shouted.

"I hate this feeling. I want icecream too." And so do Youngmin who followed Kwangmin's back. I know they gonna lose.

 

We choose our flavour and suddenly we realised that the sky become darker which mean its gonna rain. When we are on our way back home, we can feel the raindrops falls on our uniform. "Oppa~ It's raining." I pull both of them closer to me. "I know Jinri. We can feel it" Kwangmin replied. "Oh god, why did you call us oppa, though?" Youngmin said. 

 

"I don't want to get fever, Kwangmin oppa" I clung to Kwangmin's hand and make some aegyo. Try to make Youngmin piss off. "Go away, he's my brother."Youngmin pushed me aside and hugged Kwangmin.

 

"You froggy eyes. He's mine!" I pushed Youngmin. " He's mine" Youngmin pushed me back. "MINE!" "MINE!" Then suddenly Kwangmin ran away from us and looked back. " I want to commit suicide! Guys, please. It's raining cats and dog, whale and bear, elephant and rats, Youngmin and Jinri. Jinri, let us send you back. Hurry. Or not you'll get fever and you know we don't let it happen." Kwangmin's face was serious at that time.

 

"Sorry, Kwangmin. Hmm, it's okay. I can go back home by myself. Bye guys, don't get cold" I ran, leaving them behind because suddenly I remember that Jungah unnie's sponsored clothes was hung outside the house. 

"I should run faster. Feet, please. Move faster." When I'm running freely, suddenly I bumped to someone..its a man, and I think my elbow hit his tummy. He stood up and pull me up and dissappeared in a second. "He looks just like.. oh clothes! CLOTHES." I continue my marathon because I feel y when my clothes is soaking wet. (lol)

"That guy just now... he looks, so familiar. His body and his smell." I talk to myself while I run.

 


 

' Genie, I'm home." I heard Jungah unnie voice downstair. "You're back. I'm in my room." 

Unnie opened my room's door with her hand full with paperbag, its look like someone got paid today. "Unnie, whats that?" I asked. 

"My poor baby is asking a silly question again. Of course its clothes. I bought this this evening at the shopping mall." She takes out all the things she bought and put it in my bed.

"Wow! Handbags, clothes, high heels, watch, rings, earrings, handphone and other expensive things. Unnie, which bank did you robbed? You never buy things this much."

 

"Guess what, Jin. Remember the woman last week who gave me a call and offered me to work as her model? I met her today and we signed a contract. I'll be her model, I mean working on her modeling agency for 3 months. And they even agree to pay me with the highest price. You know that I love money right? And she already paid me some money today because we took a few picture."

 

"Unnie, I suddenly feels uneasy because of this. Are you sure this is okay?"

"Why? It's okay. This evening we've done some photoshoot and look what I've got. This, this clothes, shoes and all of the things here is for you. Oh, I'm so thankful and happy that I want to burned this house."Unnie jump on my bed like a monkey who just got roses from Mr. President.

"Watch out unnie. You're overreacted. Burn our house huh? Burn me instead. Unnie, how many time I want to tell you. You need to be careful with this thing. I'm afraid that you'll choose a wrong place to work. You should investigate first. "

 

"Investigate? Listen, Jinri. This agency is different than the others. It's from USA and I'm sure that this time I'll success. You know, this is for our own sake too. I need this job, I need money. We need money to live. I'm sure. I'll start to work with them next wek. Please, believe me. I can do this, and wish me luck okay? Now try this heels." Unnie threw some heels to me.

 

"Hmm, if you think it can gives you money, and if you like that job then its okay to me. Oh what is this? You know I don't wear heels right? Why did you buy this? I want that bag." 

"Those heels is not for you. It's for me, I'm trying to show it off to you. Yeah, that bag and those dress is for you and choose any accessories you want. Now you can see how big is my love for you."Unnie threw me another huge bag of accesories.

"Thanks unnie. Thanks for everything. I love you so muchhhhh. *muahhh*" I hug Jungah unnie and gave her a deepest kiss in her cheek.

 

END OF JINRI'S POV

 

 


 

Hi guys. How about this chapter? It's lame right?

I dont know what I'm doing here.

I mean, I have to study because I have my mid-year exam and its for 3 weeks.

Gosh, and this is the first week. 

Sorry for my bad English. My 'oppa' say that I'm at doing this story.

But at least I try. Thanks for reading. 

Byeeee~~