*You can put any title here. ㅋㅋㅋ

What on Earth is going on ?!!

KWANGMIN'S POV

 

*Pokemon, its you and me. I know it's my destiny, Pokemon. You're my best friend, in a world we must defend. POKEMON!* 

"Erghhh, my phone. Where is it? My Pikachu, where are you? Stop the music, where is my...haa there you are." I off the alarm. Oh my precious pokemon song. I love that song forever. "Wait. What time is it? 7:45? Oh, 7:45? Wait, 7:45? IT'S 7:45!! Hyung!Hyung! Wake upppp!!' I shake Youngmin's body until he fell down on the floor.

"Aisshhhh! Yah, what are you doing?" Youngmin yells. I ran to the bathroom without answering him. Well, we doesn't want to be late because..hmm...because today is..... Monday...yeah.

"WE'RE LATE KWANGMINNIE! RUN FOR YOUR FUTURE~" I heard Youngmin screaming and maybe he's running to the other bathroom.

 

END OF KWANGMIN'S POV

 

JINRI'S POV

 

"Unnie, I'm going to school now and oh don't forget to leave the keys under the flower pot okay?. BYE~" I waved at unnie and started to walk. "Hmm, so I'm early today and where's the twins, anyway? I think I should just go to their house." On my way to the twin's house, suddenly I felt a very sad feeling because I know that after this I'll go to school alone.

"I should ask unnie to buy me a scooter or maybe bicycle. No, I want a Vespa. Vespa LX that is cute and trendy. People said that it looks cute if a girl ride it."

I'm talking to myself and just realised that I'm infront of the twins house."Where is the twins? It's already 8:00 a.m." I babbling infront of their gates. I cant go in cause its locked.

 

"MILK! MILK! We sell a strawberry, banana, pineapple, tomato, ginger, durian, kimchi flavour milk. FRESH FRESH! It's all from imported New Zealand cow. MILK! MILK!." I shout infront if their gates, you know that I really want to do this job.

 

Then suddenly Youngmin, or Kwangmin, I don't know open the door while his eyes and hand are on his shoes."We would want to have the tomat- Yahhh!!! Ah, seriously. I thought you're the milk lady. What are you doing there?" Okay, its Youngmin. He looks shocked.

"What I'm doing here? I'm showering right now. Can't you see I'm waiting for you guys. God, we're going to be late again. Hurry up."

"You're not though. Duhh, stop being sarcastic. Wait, here." Youngmin running into the house and called Kwangmin. "Kwangmin-ah, hurry hurry." "Ah, hyung. I can't tie my necktie". "Later Kwangmin. We're gonna late." Youngmin grab Kwangmin's bag and push Kwangmin outside.

 

"I count until ten and if you guys still not here, infront of me, you guys are gay. ONE..TWO..THREE..SIX...SEVEN" They running and hurriedly lock the door. "NOT FAIR! Which teacher teach you to count? How come its six after three? And we're not gay!" Kwangmin push my shoulder softly and we started to walked. "Oh, so you guys are not gay? I dont believe what I just heard. Guys, speed up. We have assembly, remember? The last people have to buy the first and second people icecream!!" I started to run and leave the twins behind and when I looked back, they're running to. Tried to not be the last people.

 

"HYUNG, I'M GOING TO WIN BECAUSE I DONT BRING MY MY WALLET. BYE HYUNG. BYE JINRI." Kwangmin leaves us behind with outrageous speed. Now Youngmin and I are running so hard just like we are competing fo the better future. "Youngmin, you should be considerate. I'm a girl." "Well, to me you're not a girl. Hoho, sorry Jinri. See you at school." Youngmin run and leaves me. 

I look at the time, its 8:10. We still have time and actually we don't have any assembly today. So I stop running and started walking and school is just in the other side of road. I can see the twins taking their breath hard. While crossing the road, I laugh loudly because, YES MY MISSION TO FOOL THEM, ACCOMPLISH. 

"So, who's the winner? HAHAHAHA!" I simply walk infront of them..still laughing and heading to my class. The twins is still at the gates, perhaps they're waiting for assembly. Muahahahaha, I...can't....stop...laughing... I'm such a badass(lol). 

 

"We actually have assembly right? Kwangmin asked Youngmin. I dont know, but Jinri said just now that.. He look at the prefects beside him. "Did we have assembly today?" " Err, no we don't have assembly for today. You guys should be in your classroom right now." The prefects answered with annoyed face. And at that time, we know that we're stupid. 

 

 


 Hey Ho Hey HO!!!! Hey guys, ohohohoho idk how to say this.

Suddenly I felt that I'm so badass since I dont update since last year.

Last year? Oh I dont know anymore.

I'M VERY SORRY BECAUSE NOT UPDATING FOR A VERY LONG TIME

And thank you to all of my subscriber because you guys not unsubscribe this story

I'M SO TOUCHED.

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY. I KNOW, I KNOW. 

AND SORRY AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS SHORT, CRAPPY, WTF?! CHAPTER.

I'M HAVING MY MID-YEAR EXAM R N AND WISH ME LUCK! HIHI

Sorry again, and thank you so much.

LOVE YOU GUYS ;*