Unnie, what should I do?

What on Earth is going on ?!!

JINRI'S POV

 

I ran out from the cafe quickly because I can't, urghhhhh I just can't see and even smell them. When I had reached at home, I immediately get into my bedroom because Jungah unnie can't see me crying or not she'll be in reporter mood. I mean she'll ask me alot of things, so I just ran without Jungah unnie noticing. I slammed the door and and continue to crying loudly on my bed.

 

"They're so mean, I mean they leave me alone here. They're just my friends, my only friends that I have in this world. They've to leave me for 3 months and 3 months is enough for my fresh high-calcium milk to spilled out, *sob* its enough for me to get taller, its even enough for me to lose 20 kg. And it's enough for me to- oh wait. Lose my weight? I never thought so, should I lose my weight so that the twins never leave me like this?

 

*sob* I think they leave me because i'm fat or they're getting bored with me. Oh what the heck I'm talking about I don't know, but I hate them.*sobs*"

 

"Yahh, genie-ahhh. Open the door, what are you doing there? Are you sobbing? Oh, are you crying? Open the door now." Jungah unnie knock the door rapidly.

 

"I'm not crying, I'm reading a sad fanfict about Onew right now. So leave me alone. *sobs While. I'm crying. By. Reading this fanfict. And stop knocking the door like that it makes me hates the twins more. Oopss" I covered my mouth with my both hands. *Ho , i hope she doesn't hear me.

" Hates? The twins? Make you more hates the twins? So you're crying because of that Jo twins? What's going on? I need to know, and pleaseee. OPEN THE DOOR, or not I'll. Wait, you stay there," she's taking my bedroom key in the drawer at the living room and open the door. "Now there you are" The door is opened. "So tell me Jin, what is going with on you guys? Tell me everything, I have to know."

 

"Unnie" I hugged Jungah unnie tightly.

"Jinri, you look bad. Tell me your problem Jin, I'll help you I'm promise." Jungah unnie lowered his voice.

 

I tell unnie everything. From the time we arrived at school until I'm home. I tell unnie about Elmo, the threatening words in the toilet, how the delicious the cupcakes that I ate, and what the twins told me and I feel ike they're going to leave for 30 years. Jungah unnie seems to pay alot of attention to me right now, and thats makes me feel better. Unnie was totally a good listener.

 

"Well Jin. If I were you, I 'll not crying but it seems that you're really really need them. But please understand them, they're trying to make their future brighter and they even promise you that they'll come back again after 3 month. You should believe in them, Jin. Believe me, they're not going to leave you forever. They love you, Genie. Please, let them go for just 3 months." Jungah unnie tries to calm me down,

 

'But I'm afraid that they're not coming back, I'm afraid that they'll meet someone special there and gonna forget me here."

 

"JINRI, hear me clearly. They will come back and they're not going to forget you. Why you always think negatively? You are a part of their life, and think positive its just for 3 months, Jin. If you miss them you can call, skype, send an email and texts them or create a songs or whatever. So right now, spend your time with them before they're going to lives you for 30 years *rolled eye. And since tomorow is Saturday so you can go for shopping or picnic. Fuhhh, I talked to much."

 

"Hmm, you're right. I'm fine now, thanks unnie. You help me alot, I love you *hug"

"Hehe, you're welcome sweetie. So since you're okay now, I'm going to leave you alone now. Call me if you need anything, goodnight and don't forget to take a shower before you sleep."

"I will unnie. Goodnight, unnie." I wave to Jungah unnie,

"And Jin, about the Elmo girl. If she dare to hurt or touch you, tell me. I will burn her to death."

"Errr, unnie. Let's forget about her, and think about my happiness. Nite, unnie" 

*Hmm, what's my plan for tomorow? Hanging out with Kwangmin and Youngmin? I don't feel like to hanging out with them tomorow. Maybe on Sunday, maybe. I should take a shower right now, and sleep.*

 


 

Hi this is the 5th chapter.

There's nothing here actually. I just want to inroduce Jinri's sister.

Park Jungah :D

Thanks for your support.

Love you guys :*