Bye 2011, Well hello 2012 !

What on Earth is going on ?!!

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

 

We arrived infronts of Jinri's house. My stomach hurts so much because of what Youngmin's did just now. I laughed so hard. Okay, stop it. Youngmin take out his phone and call Jungah noona. 

*Tuuttteeetuuuteeet, yo man?*

"Noona, we're here. Should we stay outside or should we go inside?"

"Oh, you guys are early. Come inside, you know where did I put the keys right? I'll call Jinri. *tuttutututut*"Jungah noona hang up.

 

Youngmin hyung takes the key that noona hid under a flower pot outside the gate. We unlocked the lock and go inside because it's cold outside. We 're inside her their house and we sit on the couch. Waiting for Jinri. We can hear some noises from upstairs.

 

"Jinri, come to downstairs now. Ppali, unnie have something for you. *KNOCKKNOCK*" Jungah noona knocking the door hardly.

"Unnie, you'll make my door crack. Wait, I will go down in 5 minutes. Aishh," Jinri, scream.

Noona came downstairs and ask us for some drink. "You guys want to drink? I'll make you guys honey tea. Wait here."

 

The situation was so awkward since we're in girl's house. Plus, we afraid that if Jinri still mad at us.  After 5 minutes, we hear a creeking sounds from upstairs and Baddummm. It's from Jinri's door.

 

"I think its Jinri, haaaaappfuhh*taking a deep breath*.  Youngmin said to me.

"Unnie, what have you- Oh omma, Kwangmin? Youngmin? What are you doing here?" Jinri surprised.

"We're here to meet you, our Jinri." We both said it at the same time. 

"Meet me? We can always meet tomorrow at school right?"

"We're here just to make sure that you're fine." I said it with a gentle voice.

"What? Hey, I'm always fine. What's wrong with you guys?" Jinri chuckled.

"You're not mad? I mean you're okay with what we said last time? Seriously?" Youngmin asked him and came closer to her.

 

Jinri walk to the couch and sit beside me.

"Guys, it's okay. Last time, the reason why I'm running away from you guys is because I can't believe that you guys are going to leave me. But when I came back from home at that time. Jungah unnie gives me some advice and yeah. I 'm okay with that. It's just 3 months right? Actually 3 months is a very long time, but when I think that you guys are going to makes your future brighter. So I just have to let them go, but I'm okay. No need to worries." Jinri calmly said that to us and she's keep smiling but we can see the tears are going to rolled down.

 

When i saw the tears are rolling down, I hurriedly hugged her as I'm going to comfort her.

"Jinri, we're sorry, okay? We know that you're not okay with our decision. We actually about you so much, since you know about that Elmo right? We're worried about you." I can feel some warm liquid on my shoulder. Its Jinri, tearsdrop.

 

"But promise me. It's just for 3 monhs, okay?" Jinri slowed her voice.

 

And Youngmin sit beside Jinri and hugged her on the other side. "We promise Jinri. just for 3 months. You actually should be happy that we win the competition and going oversea. Not crying like this, big girls dont cry right? Shhshh, stop crying. You look ugly when crying, you know?" Youngmin try to make some jokes but *sigh it's not working. Jinri cried harder,

 

"Uhuwwaaaaaaaaa! I'm not going to stop crying."

"HYUNGG!!  Look what've you done? Okay okay, here I bought something for you. Here, you like it right?" I tried to calm Jinri down with cupcakes.

Jinri stopped crying and her eyes becomes widened because of the cupcake's iness. "Wow, I love cupcakes." She shouted,

"Wiped your tears first, Darling. Here," Youngmin gives her his handkerchief.

"No, instead this old fashion handkerchief, use mine too. It have Pikachu on it." I gave her my handkerchief too.

"I'll use both of this!" She wiped mine in left side and Youngmin in the right side.

"I love what I saw just now. *clapclapclap* You guys have grown up so muchh. I'm going to cry!" Suddenly, noona appears with her hands holding a tray that have our drinks on it.

"Noona let's eat together." Youngmin called Jungah noona.

"Oh of course!" We enjoy the cupcakes happily.

 

*after 1 hours

 

"Noona, I think we're going home right now. Tomorrow we have school right?" Youngmin politely talked to Jungah noona.

"Ne, let we take you infront." Noona and Jinri stand up and followed our back. While we're already on the scooter, Jinri shoutes.

"Wait, Kwangmin oppa. *did I just call him oppa? o.O* Wait Kwangmin. You forget your phone." She ran toward us and gave back Kwangmin's phone.

"I'm sorry. You must be need this so much, right? Sorry, and goodnight. See you tomorrow. Careful okay? Yah, wear your helmet !!"

 

"Our Jinri was so caring. We're going now, bye noone bye Jinri. Goodnight muackss" We say its together and both of us give them a flying kiss. Well, our telepathy is really something. We can see her waving and jumping a bit.  And they go inside their house. When we get home, we straight to sleep because it's school day tomorrow.



 

Hi, people. Its the 10th chapter.

It's a short chapter but whoaaa.

It takes 5 hours to update 2 chapter.

Ideas, ideas. I need ideas.

Thanks for reading, and as you guys know about my problem(refer chapter 9)

I'll update next week in Tuesday or mybe Wednesday.Sorry, and thanks again.

Happy new year. Love you, muahmuah :*