Happy New Year ^o^

What on Earth is going on ?!!

 

JINRI'S POV

 

     Before Jeongmin go, he gave me a small folded paper. I took it and put it in my pocket, I dont have idea what is that. Before he go, I waved at him and I ran inside. I saw unnie is watching her favourite anime, Shin Chan. I decided to take a shower because I smelled like a dog. I go upstair in my room, take off my clothes and put it in a basket near the bathroom and started to shower. After I finished shower, I get ready, comb my hair and go downstair. and suddenly I feel like cooking since unnie still watching TV.

 

"Unnie, I'm going to cook for lunch today, okay? You can rest, and I'll call you after I finish cooking." I raised my voice a bit because I'm in the kitchen.

"Okay, Whoahh. Jinri. You're the best sister ever! Big clap for my jinri *clapclapclap*" Unnie shouting and clapping her both hands hardly.

"Hmm, what should I cook for today? Kimchi soup and ginger chicken stir fry with some egg-rolls? Dingg!"

 

 While I'm preparing the ingredients, I sing my favourite song. SHINee - Kiss Kiss Kiss, keke. It was the sweetest song ever. My mood was so good today, that Lee's brother cheered my day up. Even with some trouble, that the olders make but still, I'm happy. I finished preparing the ingredients and start to cook.

 

"Put all the kimchi in the pot...Put some water....And whoops some red chilli paste for more spicyness...we love spicy.... Kiss Kiss Kiss, I wanna feel you motto~ Let's have a taste.....Ehmmm, yummy.~ I'm singing, dancing, twirling around and even make some ballerina pose.

 

I finish cooking and finished serving the meal on the dining table.

 

"Unnie~~ Foods are ready, let's eat.~~" I called unnie, but she's not answering. I sneak to the living room, oh yeah. She's pretending like she's sleeping.

"Where's my SuperDuperBeautifulGorgeousHighClassModel Park Jungah?" Unnie quickly stand up and ran to the kitchen and hugged me.

"Jinri-ahhh, dont call me with that name. You make me blushing ~" Unnie hugged me tight.

""Unnie, I cant breathe. So let's eat before it get cold."

"I'm going to eat now. *sniffsniff**Ngaaaap*OMNOMNONOM*. YUMMYYYYY, DELICIOUSEU. Jinri-ahh, this chicken is the best. It taste better than mine. Omo, Jinri-ah. You're the best. I'm proud of you." Jungah unnie patted my back.

"Thank you, unnie. Now, eat eat. I know that you're hungry."

 

After we finished eating, unnie take the balance food and put it in microwave and cleaned all the dishes. Me? I'm going upstair, inside my room and laying on my bed. I was so sleepy at that time so I decided to take my beauty sleep. When I tyr to close my eyes, suddenly my phone's rang. It's Youngmin's number, but its just a misscall. I'm not going to call him back because, I'm awesome like that so I continue with my sleep. While I'm sleeping, I can heard my phone's rang rapidly but I dont care about that. My sleep is more precious right now. So I just sleep.

 

END OF JINRI'S POV

 

 

 

YOUNGMIN'S POV

 

"Aishh, this girl. Why did she didn't pick up the phone?" I throwed my phone on the couch.

"Maybe she's sleeping. Look at the time now. She's must be sleeping right now, hyung. Don't worry." Kwangmin suddenly speak up.

"Or maybe she's still angry at us that she's not pick up the phone. Who knows?" I replied.

"Just call Jungah noona. Ah, ppali ppali. I'm worry about my phone."

*teettuutteetteeettuut, truut truut truut truut. Yoboseyo?*

"Noonaaa, how are you? This is Youngmin."

"Ahh, Youngmin-ah. Noona, is fine. How bout you? And your twin?"

"We're fine. Thank you. Noona, just now we called Jinri for many times. But, she's not answering. Where she is?" I asked Jungah noona.

"Jinri? Wait, *footstep**knockdoor* Jinri-ahh. What are you doing there?" Maybe noona going upstair to check Jinri up.

"Unnie~ Why? I'm sleeping, go away. I'm fighting with Hercules right now." I heard Jinri's sleepy voice. Aww, its so cute..and rough.

"Yoboseyo? Youngmin-ah, Jinri is sleeping. Call her later okay? I'll called you guys whenever she's already awake. Okay?"

"Err, noona. Can we come to your house tonight? Maybe at 8 because Jinri holds Kwangmin's phone so we're going there to take it back. Can we?"

"Jinri takes Kwangmin's phone? Okay, when you arrives here call me okay?"

"Ne, noona. thank you so much. WE LOVE YOU NOONA. JUNGAH NOONA, DAEBAKK! "Suddenly, Kwangmin shouted at the phone.

"Oh, you guys. Stop it, you welcome. Bye. *tutututut*" Jungah noona hangs up.

"So, Noona already gave us permission. Kwangminnie, let's get ready."

"But hyung, it's 6:55 p.m now. It's still early. Aishhh, I know you you're excited but, please." Kwangmin whined.

"Listen, remember the cupcake shop lasts time? Jinri only ates two of its. She still not taste the honey dew flavour right? So, we\re going to that cafe and buy some for her and noona. Understand? Hyung will paid."

"Aww, hyung. You care about her a lot. Wait, give me 5 minute. I'm going to change my clothes."

 

We ride our scooter to the cafe, Kwangmin is the one who ride it while I'm behind him. Shivering, because tonight was so cold. When we arrived infront of the cafe, I jumped off from the scooter and enter the cafe.

 

"Excuse me, miss. I want this flavour, this, this and this. Each flavours I want 4 pieces. Thank you. Wait, and this. Thanks." I finished order and take a seat near the counter. And Kwangmin enter the shop and sit infront me.

"Hyung, calm down. Why are you so fast? It's just 7:20."

"I am calm down, Kwangmin."

*after 5 minutes

*dingdingding

"Hyung, your orders are ready." We both stand up and go to the counter together.

"How much is this all?" 

"Its 30,000 won- heeerkkkk!" The worker suddenly freak out. "K-K-Kwangmin!" she scream.

"Elmo? What are you doing here? Oh, you work here?" Kwangmin pushed me beside and came closer to Elmo.

"I worked here, handsome. Oh, you guys love our cupcake so much, right?" Elmo replied and he tried to touch Kwangmin's face.

"Don't you dare touch my brother. Here, the money and keep the change. And this cupcake is for our, Jinri." I take Kwangmin hand and exit the cafe.

I look at back and I saw Elmo angry face. She looks so pissed off at that time. And suddenly, I think that Elmo might hurt Jinri because of this situation.

"I hate to see that . And her lame emo style. I do love Elmo, but it's the other one that teach me alphabet not this  Elmo." I started the engine and hurriedly to Jinri's house.

 

END OF YOUNGMIN'S POV

 

 

 


Hi there. It's the 9th chapter.

Oh, wait. HAPPY NEW YEARS, wihuuuuuuu ^^

I hope this 2012 will give you alot of happiness.

And thanks for reading my ff. And I have a bad news to tell you guys.

My brother are going to his college tomorrow so, no more laptop for me. 

Since my PC have some problem and his lappy is my only hope. 

But I'll try my best to update. And sorry if I'm late.

And I'm worried about my English so much.

I hope you guys can understand. Oh, I've  update 2 chapter today.

Thanks again. I love you and HAPPY NEW YEARS. HOHOHO ^^V