Meet my Dorky Donghyun hyung.

What on Earth is going on ?!!

JEONGMIN'S POV

 

    I arrived at home and ran hurriedly to my bedroom. I throw myself on my bed and covered my face with pillow.  "Honestly, Jinri is kinda hmm cute. She's funny, kind, easy to piss off, friendly. Oh why I"m thinking about her now? Aishh, I'm so shy" I talked to myself and my face become red. I keep rolling on my bed, because of Jinri.

 "She's my ideal type, but chubby is not in my ideal type of girl's lists. Ahh, I should stop thinking about her. Hmm, but, I touched her hand.  *shake head*. I should stop thinking about her now. Huaarggh, I'm so tired, maybe should take a nap for an hour."   And then I sleep....soundly.

 

*Jinri, is that you? Jinri, look at your body. Your belly, your thigh. You're slimmer now. Oh, Jinri you're so beautiful. Jinri, I just want to say that I like you since the first time we met. Wait, what are you holding in your hand? What are you going to do with that knife? No, no. Jinri, no no. Don't come near me, no don't stab me. Don't hurt me Jinri, ouchhhh. OMG, I'm going to die soon and sooner.*

 

"Don't hurt me Jinri, ouchhh. OMG, I'm going to die soon and sooner. No no, it's hurt. No, YAAAHHHH LEE DONGHYUN~~~" I opened my eyes and saw Donghyun hyung poking my stomach with a pair of chopstick.

"You still alive, Romeo? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I just want to check whether you're dead or still alive. I don't want you to leave me alone, I thought you're dead since I call you for 2 hours but you didn't answer me and you locked your door. I just love you, from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry, dongsaeng." Donghyun started to acted funny, and pretending that he's crying by wiping his eyes.

 

"Hyung, you're so drama. I'm still alive, see. Hyung, baegopa(I'm hungry)." I make an aegyo by pouting my mouth and rubbing my tummy.

"Really, you're still alive? Let me see," Donghyun slapped my face, but it's not hurt. "Jeongmin, my Jeongmin is still alive. thank god. Ohh, you're hungry? Let's have our dinner, I make you jjajjangmyun. It's sound delicious right? Isn't? Isn't?" Donghyun poking my tummy. Again.

 

"Dinner? What time is it now? 9:00 p.m? Oh crap. Wait, did you just said Jjajjangmyun? Oh I love jjajjangmyun, hyung. So go go let's go." I hold Donghyun arm and take him to the kitchen.

"Drum roll please, ttaraaaa. The ultimate Lee Donghyun Jjajjangmyun is ready to be eaten. Let's eat, here. Eat alot," Hyung put a lot of Jjajjangmun in my bowl. " It was delicious, isn't? Give me some comment, minnie"

"No time to speak!" I give him two thumbs up, yeah. It was so delicious, Donghyun hyung is the best.

"Thanks, bro. After you finished eating, don't forget to wash all of the dished and the pan or should I say, everything."

"TWO THUMBS DOWN, BOO." I give him two thumbs down, but I'm joking actually.

We finished all of the dinner tonight just in 10 minutes. Donghyun hyung take his dishes and put it in the sink. "Jeongmin-ah, don't forget to wash this. Hyung going to sleep now."

 

"Okay, just put it there hyung" And I finished my dinner and wash all of the thing that need to wash. I sweep the floors, clean the counter and sink. And then I go to my bedroom, because I'm sleepy. I love to sleep, so what? :p

I saw a body on my bed, my precious bed. "Oh, man. Hyung, what are you doing here? Why are you on my bed? Why are you hugging my bolster? Give my girlfriend(his bolster) back. Hyung, you're not drunk right? Hyung, wakee upppp~." I shake his body but still not moving.

 

"Err, Jeongmin. I want to sleep with you tonight. Pleeeaseeee ~" 

"Hurghh, okay. But please, no bolster for you. This bolster is mine, mine." I don't want to say no because I dont' want to sleep at Donghyun's room or living room. Because Donghyun's hyung room smell like roses and the living room was so cold. The end,

I lay my body next to Donghyun, I know its sounds gay but Donghyun body was so warm.   So I move my body a little bit closer to Donghyun hyung body.

"*clear throat* Ehem, Jeongmin. I know that you're cold but hey. You're too close, stay away from my y body, can you? My body is expensive, okay. Puhleaseee." Donghyun push me and I'm nearly fell down from the bed.

 

"Hyung, this is my room. If you don't like it. You can sleep on the floor or in your room. Okay so now go to sleep. Night, hyung. Sweet dream, muahmuah." I covered my body with my thick comforter and sleep.

"Jeongmin, wait. Tomorrow, I want to go to the pet store to buy a new dog. I think Roo need a partner since he's always alone and lasts time he tried to mating with our cousin poodle. But hyung doesn't know the any pet store here, so could you try to ask our neighbour tomorrow? Who knows, they know where is it. Can you?"

 

"Pet store? *Ahah, I can ask Jinri*. No problem, hyung. I'll ask my friend tomorrow, and thank you hyung. I love you so much :B" I hugged Donghyun hyung because he gives me an opportunity to talk with Jinri for the second time. 

"Why are you so happy? And who is Jinri, enough. Go to sleep, goodnight muahmuah."

"Ne, goodnight hyung. Muahmuahmuah," We started to close our eyes and sleep.

 

*at the morning

 

Still Jeongmin's POV

"Jeoongminn, Jeongminn-aaaahh. Ireonaa-ahhh, waakee upppp." I heard some whispering in my left ear. "Jeongminnnn, Jeongmnn-aahhh" And it sounds creepy and my hand suddenly raised and slapped on something. And I opened my eyes,

"Oh, hyung. Aishh, this man. Yahhh, you scared me. Aishh, you're so creepy." I throw my pillow to Donghyun hyung face.

"How dare you Jeongmin. First, you slap my face. Then, you raised your voice to me, lastly you throw your smelly pillow to my faces. Oh, my heart hurt." Donghyun cover his face with his both hands.

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry. Really sorry, okay? Foooorrgive me orrr nooot?" I whispered to Donghyun.

"Apologize accepted, now Jeongmin. Let's take bath together, okay?" Donghyun.....also....whispering.

"Ne, let's go." So I answer him by whisper too. And the we go to the bathroom, take our bath.....together.

 

BOTH POV

On the bathroom, taking shower together =="

"YAHHH, HYUNGGG. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT"

"Haha, you have nice body, Minnie. Its all the result from your worked out, right? Awww"

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO CALL ME MINNIE. YAHH, DON'T TOUCH ME, I WANNA GO OOOUUTTTT"  I tried to go out but Donghyun blocked me.

"Kekeke, my brother grown up so much. I miss the little Jeongmin, oh I want to cry. Can I borrow your shoulder?"

"Hyung, look at that. Yahaaaaa, REVENGE."

"Yaaah, how dare you... YAAHHH, I'M YOUR HYUNG."

"Kekeke, hyung. Let me brush your back, now turn."

"Oh, that's good Jeongmin. Harder, harder."

"Hyung!!!! Shut your mouth, will you? What our neighbour will think when he hear you make that sounds. "

"Don't worry, dongsaeng. Our neighbour can't heard us and they don't really care about it. Keep up the good work, Jeongmin."

"Hyung, my turn. Ppalli ppali,"

 

NEIGHBOUR'S POV

"Oh god. Not another gay partner here. They're ruining his young life, oh world. What's going on on you guys. Oh no my 7 years old son should be listening this." (A mom with his son | Age : unknown | Leave with his 7 years old son |)

THE OTHER NEIGHBOUR POV

"Oh, no I don't believe what I heard. They're gay? yeah, this is the moment I've been waiting for. I got another gay partner, woohoo." (A man | 23 years old | gay | Alone at home | )

 


Hohohoi, 7th chapter.

Guys, I'm really sorry for not updating for a loooong time. I'm just spending this holiday wisely without online.

Kekeke, actually I'm still surfing the internet but not in mood to update my ff.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry  *Super Junior - Sorry Sorry played.

Thanks you, bye.

Ohoh, miss you guys so much.

And love you :*