Older meet Older = MISERABLE !!

What on Earth is going on ?!!

 

  "Are you sure this is your friend house? When did you have friend here? We just move here for a week." Donghyun hyung whisper to my left ear while his eye on a white average house. 

"I'm sure this is her house. We met at the park and she showed me the veterinary clinic. " 

"Oh, your friend is a girl. Well thats my brother. Introduce her to me. She must be beautiful. Good job, minnie." Donghyun hyung gave me thumbs up.

"Of course hyung. But she's not that pretty, but she's cute."

 

   We still standing outside the gate, chatting.. And suddenly there's a girl open the door. I thought it was Jinri but it's not her, she look older than her. She's slimmer than her and beautiful. With the height that suit her well. 

 

"Yaaahh !! What are you doing outside there? Who are you guys? If you have intention to rob or you dare to rob my house, I'll  cut your bodies." That girl fiercely shouting at us.

"Jeongmin, is that your friend? Haisshhh, this girl. YAHH! Are you a female or female dog? Your voice are totally loud and annoyed." Donghyun hyung shouted to that girl.

"Bwo? You are so dead" She coming toward us without wearing slipper, take a broom that laid on the floor and small run to Donghyun hyung. She tried to hit Donghyun hyung with that broom. 

Donghyun quickly hide behind me and the broom stick land straight on my head. "OUCHH, ITS HURT." I rub my head because it was very hurt. 

"Woopsie, wrong shot. I'm safe, mehhrong" Donghyun hyung stick out his tounge, mocking.

"Aishh, this duckface." She try to hit him for second time and suddenly.

 

"UNNIEEE !! Why are you shouting?" I heard a voice, I think its Jinri. But I cant see her face because the car blocked her.

"Unnie, why you- Jeongmin? What are you doing here?"  Yes, it's her. When she saw me, she hurriedly running and stand infront of me.

"I'm here to meet you, and I have something to ask. But can we go inside? It's hot outside, we're sweating."

"Jinri, you can't let them come in. Who know they have bad intention especially this one. This duckface," that 'noona' pointing at Donghyun and pout like a duck.

"Unnie, Jeongmin is my friend. I'm sure he doesn't have bad intention but if they do, remember that we're black belt in Taekwando? We can finish them in 10 second. So please?"

" *sigh*. For you my sister, okay. Come in." Jinri unlocked the gate and walks inside.

 

     I followed Jinri back. Donghyun hyung behind me while Jinri's noona followed Donghyun back. That noona tried to hit Donghyun for the third time since Donghyun hyung not realized her holding the broom. But failed, Donghyun hyung blocked it with his both hand, he grabbed the broom and throwed aside. He suddenly grabbed that noona wrist and pull him inside.

 

"Yahh! It's hurt, you duckface." She shout and surprise us.

 "Unnie, can you stop it for a while? They're our guests. Treat them well."

 

  We are already in their living room. Their house is not really big but it's fit for four person. The living room, kitchen and stairways was all painted in white. It was a very beautiful house from outside till inside. We sit at a red couch near a huge TV.

 

"Hmm, you guys want to drink? We have apple juice." Jinri asked us,

"Soy milk, please." Donghyun hyung ordered with no shame.

"Err, no. No thanks, we're fine. Hyung!" I look straight to Donghyun and widened my eyes to him. "We're here just for a while." I smiled to Jinri.

"Oh, is that your hyung? This is my unnie, Park Jungah. Oppa, anyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Jinri." Jinri bowed a bit to Donghyun hyung.

"Ungg, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Donghyun, 21 years old. Is that your unnie? I thought she was your mom." Sarcastically said that to Jungah.

"*rolled eye* Its okay to look like Jinri's mom. Its better than you, who look exactly like a duck. Ahahaha" Noona replied while laughing so hard.

"UNNIE!" "HYUNG!" Jinri and I look at our older and shout.

 

"Jinri, I'm sorry because we causing a lot of trouble here. But I'm here actually to ask you the direction to the pet store nearby here. Here, a pen and paper. Can you write the direction for me? Please, you know that I'm new here right?" I talk to Jinri, straight to the point.

"Pet store? Well, there are no pet store here. If you want I know one pet store but it's in city. If you go by car, it'll take only 30 minute."

"We'll go by car. Is it that far? I'm just afraid that we'll lost our way since we're new here."

Well, I would like to help but, wait a sec." Jinri take his noona hand and go to the kitchen maybe discussing.

 

*after 5 minute

 

"Jeongmin, Donghyun oppa. We can help you but we've to go together. Okay?" Jinri smile at us and winked.

I look at hyung, and he just make "whatever' face. And I nod, which mean I'm agreed.

 

Jinri and her sister going to change their clothes while we're playing games instead  of waiting for them o get ready. It took 20 minute for them to get ready. In the car, I sat beside Donghyun hyung, and the girls are on the backseat. Donghyun hyung is the driver. All the way to the pet store, we laughing, joking and even shouting(those elders =="). I admitted this, we get close so well and fast. I also can see the close relationship between Jinri and Jungah noona. They're so close and lovely.

 

*at the pet shop

 

Donghyun hyung entered first, and we can heard a bell ringing as we opened the door. Donghyun hyung go straight to the dog side, Jungah noona on the cat side and just both of us. Still doesn't know where to go, so I just ask Jinri to come with me to choose the dog.

"You're going to find female dog right? Since Roo is a male." Jinri start the conversation.

"Yeah, what breed that you think fit with Roo?"

"Oh, I love Chihuahua but since Roo is Retriever. Why don't you buy another Retriever? Jeongmin, Donghyun oppa calling us. Let's go" We saw Donghyun hyung waving his hand to us maybe he just find a suitable dog.

"This, a female Golden retriever. There are two of them here, light brown and dark brown. Which one you want Jeongmin?" 

"Since we're going to buy a female dog, so I think we should ask this girl." I'm pointing to Jinri.

"What me? Okay! For me, I prefer that one. The light brown, its suit Roo well. And look at the fur, so fluffy."

 

     So we decide to choose the light brown one. The pet store worker put that new dog a rope collar on that dog and Donghyun hyung and Jungah noona at the counter to pay. 

 

"Excuse me, is there any duck toys or duck statue? I would love to make it as a present for my precious duckface friend." Jungah unnie try to tease Donghyun hyung.

"Unnie, watch your mouth. Aigoo, " Jinri poked her noona shoulder. Donghyun hyung just stare at noona and say "This old . Even I'm older but I look younger than you. And who is your friend?"

"Okay, stop it everyone. Let's go home its already 1pm. Let's go !" Jeongmin try to calm the situation.

 

     We send those girl to their home first and thanks them because of their help. Even I felt like we're burdening them but I'm happy today. I wrote my phone number on a paper and gave it to Jinri. Yes, she take it and put into her pocket. Jinri waved at us and walked inside her house . Then, we continue our way to home.

 

*While we're on our way to our home

 

"Jeongmin, she's not cute. She's obes, err I mean overweight."

"Hyung, shut up. I dont even care about her body size. Jinri is kind and funny and thats why I love to friend with her. And she's the first person I know here and help me alot. Hyung, you ruining my happy mood :(" I pouted and stare at hyung.

"Okay, okay. But her sister was so annoying. By the way, what should we name our new dog? Oh, dont make that sour face, I'm sorry." Donghyun hyung pinched my cheek and change the topic.

"Name? I dont know, should I ask Jinri since she's the one who chose the dog?"

"Okay, hey. Why did the new dog so quiet? Look if she's still dead or alive."

"Hyung, she's sleeping. Awww, so cute ><. Roo must be so happy."

We arrived at home and prepared a place for the new dog to sleep and feed her with some food. The new dog was so well-mannered and I cant wait to ask Jinri about her name.

END OF JEONGMIN'S POV (finally it's end)

 


Hey there, this is the 8th chapter.

Hmm, I hope you guys enjoy it since I'm worried about my English. 

Leave a comment especially if there is something that I need to fixed up.

Thank you :D

I love you :*