THE IS THIS?

What on Earth is going on ?!!

KWANGMIN POV

 

"*Its weird, why Youngmin so serious just now. He even tried to punch Elmo.*

 

"Jinri, are you done yet? Girls, I hate them everytime they go to toilet. Always take a looooooooong time in there, I don't even know what's so special until girl wasted their time in there. It was cold, white in colour, smelly, full of toilet paper and erghhh. Jinri, PPALLII" I knock the toilet's door.

 

"Okay okay okay, I'm done." She open the door,

"What takes you so long there?"

", there's someone wrote a sweary words on  the toilet wall. They even cursing and threatening me."

"Where is it?" I try to go inside the toilet

"Hooooo, seriously bro? You can't go inside, this is FEMALE restrooms." Jinri stop and pull me from going inside the toilet.

"But I must see it, oh wait. Takes a picture of it, here my phone. Ppali, Youngmin must be waiting for us" 

 

-kachaakkkachaak- *The camera shutter tones sound

 

"Here you go, I took a picture of a girl peeing too. Nahh, don't thanks me. Go go, let's go home." We started to walk.

 

END OF KWANGMIN'S POV

 

Both of them walking fasterly to the school front gate. They didn't want to make Youngmin wait for a long time because he's not in a good mood. And he'll hurt someone if he's in a bad mood. So there they're, in the front gate.

 

YOUNGMIN"S POV

"What takes you guys so long? Did you guys ing in the classrooms or what? Kwangmin, where did you takes her to? Aishhhh, I hate waiting" 

 

"Err, I'm sorry. We're just went to the restrooms, because I need to keep my urinary bladder empty. And could you please calm down, why do you need to piss off because of that girl. Did you get jealous because she say that she likes Kwangmin? If not, so please smile and cheer up now. I don't want to see your bitter face or not, I'll make a bitter face too right now" Jinri started to piss off, and make a super duper platypus faces.

 

"Hahahahahahahaha ! You're funny lol, stop doing that ugly face. Haha, lol. You made my day Jin. Okay, no more bad mood. But please, that faces was so hhahahahahahaha !" Oh. I laugh loudly in fronts of the school gates and all the students around us just stare at me. Lol who cares? es still loves me even if I farted in their face.

 

"Hehe, nice one Jin. Now let's go" Kwangmin started to walk.

"Kwangmin-ahh, I want  you to know that someone wrote a sweary and threatening words to Jinri on the toilet wall. Jinri eve take somes photos of it, here is the photo" Kwangmin hand me his handphone.

 

 -Jinri aka fat , I'm going to revenge because of what have happen just know. Just wait, I'll make you cry you until your fat become fatless. I hate you, bloody ty. off from my Kwangmin.-

 

"There's no one else, Jin. This is that , the is her name? Big bird? Cookie monster?" 

"Its Elmo, Youngmin. But, I don't expected that she would act like this. She's a good and quiet girl in my class, how can sh-"Said Kwangmin

"Arghh, stop it. Let's think another interesting stories, I don't want to hear anything about Elmo or the other ing Sesame Street character."Jinri stop Kwangmin from finishing his words.

 

"Jinri-ahh, we wanna go to try some cupcakes at the new-open cafe nearby. People say that cupcakes there was delicious and less-fat, are you joining us? Besides, we have something to say" *this is Kwangmin interesting story =="

 

"Sure, but I have no moneyy. hihihihihi"

"Oh, it's okay then. It's Kwangmin's treat" I wink to Kwangmin.

" you, Youngmin. *sigh* So, shall we? I can't wait to eat cupcakes"

"CUPCAKESSS, HERE I COME" Jinri and Kwangmin suddenly ran and leaves me behind.

"YAHHHHHHH!!! I'm OLDER wait for me"

 

END OF YOUNGMIN"S POV

 

We arrived infront of the cafe, Kwangmin go in first since he was the one who excited. Jinri finds an empty space while the twins order the foods. Jinri choose a place that is near a huge window and near a huge light so she can take a 'cute' picture with the twins. 

 

KWANGMIN"S POV

-while waiting for the food get ready-

"Youngmin, should we tell her today? What if we tell her tomorrow, or next week"

"No, stupid. We're already promise yesterday that we're gonna tell her today" 

"But I feel sorry for her,"

"Oh, shut up. We still gonna tell her today."

"*sigh* okay. So I'll bring the foods and you talk to her. Let's go"

 

*Fuhh, I hope everything is going well*

 

I saw Jinri snap some photo using my phone. Well, even she's fat. But she is photogenic and loves camera. I put the cupcakes on the table and Jinri seems like love it so much. And she takes some picture....too.

"Jinri, like we just say. We have something to tell you." Youngmin started the conversation.

"Yoahh, whot is iott" Jinri mouth full with cupcakes.

"We have to leave,"

"You guys are not even eat something yet and you guys want to leave?"

"No, I mean we have to leave you. We're going to outstation for, maybe 3 months. Because we've win a dance competition last week and the prize is a 2 months dance course at America."

 

"WHAAAATTT? And the other 1 month?" Jinri was totally in shocked

"We've to meet stay with our parents there because...they asked we too stay with them for a month. I'm sorry Jin," Youngmin lowered his voice

"But its for 3 months, I've to be alone for 3 months. You guys never leave me for even 3 days, but now...."Jinri started to cry.

 

"We're really sorry, Jinri. But we have to, we're so worried to leave you alone since you don't have any friends at school. Plus, that Elmo are threatening and want to hurt you. We promise, before we leave we will find a friend for you that can take our place. And you also can choose who are going to be your friend, Jinri we hope that you'll understand our situation. We're so sorry, but we promise we will get back here after 3 months." I tried to calm Jinri's up who already started to cry.

 

"I hate you guys, congratulation for making me cry. And it's okay then if I don't have anyone to befriends wuith me because I love to be alone." Jinri stand up and run away from us. And even takes my phone,

"Jin, WAITT. URGHHHHH, I know she'll cry if she now about this. my life," Youngmin try to go after her but he don't.

"Its okay. I hope Jungah noona will help us solve this problem, and I hope Jungah noona can get my phone back. Jinri took my phone just now, I can't stand her clumsy atittude. Huh, let's finish this cupcakes up and go home." I started to eat the cupcakes while thinking about Jinri's condition.....and my phone.

END OF KWANGMIN"S POV

 


Hey, this is the 4th chapter.

As you can see, they're going to leave Jinri.

I know this chapter is kinda lame.

But i promise there'll be a lot of interesting chap waiting for you guys.

Leave a comment. It makes me more energy to updates.

Thanks a lot.

Loves you guys :*