Blah blah blah

What on Earth is going on ?!!

 Jinri's POV

 *Alarm clock ringing* 

"Oh that clock, always ruined the enjoy." Pointing at the clock.

"You know alarm clock, the first reason why I should kill myself is you. Why you always here beside me? Why are the people who creates you creates you?"

" I ing hate you, clock." I lazily wake up and get ready for school.

* at shower

" Oh, I should confess to Kwangmin about my feeling. He must know everything, I hope he can accept me as her girlfriend"  talking to myself while trying to taste the soap. *tocktock* "who's ing out there that dares to knock the door while I'm showering?" I scream.

 

"I'm your goldfish, . Hurry up or you gonna late for school, pig. And its mean that I'm gonna late for work and if I'm late I can't make a photoshoot and if i'm not modelling for the photoshoot its mean that I can't get money and if I can't make money its mean you're don't have things to eat and if you don't--"

 

"Okay okay, goldfish. You nagging alot, it is creepier that you're sounds probably like my sister" I wipe my body with my favourite pink towel while combing my unmanageable hair.

 

*at kitchen

 

I ran to the kitchen, "Morning, unnie". "Morning, genie" Jungah replied.

"Unnie, wanna hear something creepy? Okay, of course you gonna hear this. When I'm taking my shower, suddenly someone knock the door an nagging at me. And the voice says that it was our goldfish, and that voice is totally sound like you." 

"But we don't have goldfish, genie"

"Yeah, but then I say th-- wait. WE DONT HAVE GOLDFISH. Then, who's talking to me? THIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED!!" suddenly I raised my voice up.

"Thats me, . Doesn't it weird when a goldfish taking a photoshoot? You're totally stupid! Hurry up and eat that toast, you'll gonna late"

"Okay, unn-"

"JINRI- AHHHH" the Jo twins calling my name ^^ outside.

"PPALLI, OR NOT WE'RE GONNA KILLED BY TEACHER" Kwangmin shouted

"Genie-ahh, your slave have come. Now go, you can eat again during recess. I made you some bento, share it with that twins too. I'm glad that I'm not sending you to school today." says Jungah, trying to pull my heavy body up.

"Urghhh, ne. Unnie, I have something to tell you. I ate your all of your cucumber yesterday, so if you wanna put cucumber on your faces again buy some more. I love you, muahmuah" I running while waving at my sistahh out to the gates.

"Hey, twins. You're early today." 

"It's 8:25, Jin. We're late," replied Youngmin.

"Calm down bro, the teacher will not scold at us if we late. So, let's go" they put their hand in my shoulder and we start to walking. Or should I say, walking fasterly.

*should I confess to Kwangmin today? Hmm, let see if I have a chances*

End of Jinri's POV

 


 

Hey, guys. So this is the first chap. 

Oh, I forgot. My English is not so good since English is not my first languages.

But I'll try my best to improve it, Fighting.

*gurrkkk* Sorry its sounds from my stomach. I'm hungry, keke :D

Looking forward for comment. 

Love you guys, muahmuah :*