"Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?"

Run to You

In the morning…

                Heecheol phones vibrates like there is no tomorrow, waking him up. He reaches his phone then put it near his ear.

“OPPA!!! Where are you??!!”

“Huh~~?” Heecheol tries to open his eyes properly.

“Are you still sleeping? Wake up! I’m already at Mapo Station!”

“Ah, you..Ehhh, I’ll be right there…”

                Heecheol ends the conversation, put his phone under the pillow then rubs Minha’s to slowly wake her up. Her woman is sleeping on top of him, making him cannot move much. Heecheol then kisses the top of her head.

“Minha-yah, wake up..”

                Minha hugs him tighter like she does not want him to leave. Heecheol smiles. He loves this kind of precious moment.

“Five more minutes…” Minha murmurs.

“I have to go..” Heecheol plays with Minha’s hair.

                Minha moves away from Heecheol’s body. Heecheol then goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Minha opens her eyes. She actually heard Heecheol’s conversation with a woman on the phone earlier. She believes that it was Heecheol’s girlfriend and they are about to go on a date today. While Heecheol is taking a shower, Minha prepares pancakes for breakfast.

“Oppa…. May I ask you something?” Minha pour the honey on her pancakes.

“What’s with the honorific? Go ahead… you always ask many things anyway….”

“Isssshhhh… perhaps, do you have a girlfriend?”

“I do…” Heecheol answers directly.

“Ah…okay…”

“Why?”

“Nothing, I’m just asking..”

“You don’t eat?” Heecheol points at the pancakes on Minha’s plate using his fork.

“Um, I’m… eating..” Minha keeps her eyes fixed on the pancakes in front of her.

                Heecheol smiles, he loves teasing her. He knows he is late to meet Kyungri since it is already 10.30 a.m, but Minha has worked hard preparing breakfast for both of them. So, first thing is first! After breakfast he goes to meet Kyungri at Mapo Station and they will go to their company’s building and take some pictures there.

                They finish taking pictures at night. Kyungri invites Heecheol to drink together, saying that she is stressed lately. Both of them then order a glass of beer each. Heecheol is a bad drinker. He will be drunk very quick, that is why he only takes two little sips. Kyungri grabs Heecheol’s drink right away, telling him that she is very good at drinking. She orders another glass, another one and finally Heecheol tells her to stop. Kyungri is starting to get drunk. She keeps rambling about her life.

“I’m mad at you, actually… you turned me into a piece of stupid fool. I lied. I arrived at Mapo at 8. I waited for you for hours. But you didn’t come.. I’m stupid, eh?”

“Kyungri-yah….”

“Ssshhhhhh…stop talking! I hate you, but I can’t. I love you! Hahahaha I love you…”

                The drunk Kyungri keeps telling Heecheol many non sense things, making him confused. He then decides to take her to his house instead since he does not know where she lives. Arrive at his apartment, Heecheol brings Kyungri into Minha’s room.

“You, go to my room…” Heecheol orders Minha.

                Minha who is reading a book in her bedroom is forced to leave the room by Heecheol who brings in an unfamiliar woman to her. She then helps Heecheol to takes off Kyungri’s shoes and lie her down in Minha’s bed. Heecheol covers Kyungri with the white blanket, not knowing that Minha is staring at him from across the room. Heecheol closes Minha’s room door and sees his woman is standing near the refrigerator.

“Who is she?” Minha crosses her arms.

“She’s my office mate…” Heecheol wipes his sweat on his forehead. “I don’t know her address, that’s why I brought her here..”

“How many ‘office mate’ have you brought here so far?”

“What?” Heecheol finds it offended. “I’m telling you the truth, she’s my office mate, really. She’s from Sales Team 1, let’s just sleep…” Heecheol grabs Minha’s hand.

“Don’t talk to me….”

“Minha-yah!” Heecheol places his hand on Minha’s waist. “Are you jeal….”

                Heecheol is about to tease Minha but he cannot finish his word because Minha suddenly gives him a slap on his cheek. Both of them then stay quiet for a while.

“Why are you touching me while you bring another woman home??! You think I cannot be mad at you? You always treat me like I’m a kid or something. I’m not a pet, I don’t have to follow everything you say!”

“I told you, I don’t know where she lives! That’s all. I don’t care you believe me or not but that’s the truth! Will you be happy if I stay with her inside my car tonight?!!” Heecheol raises his tone. “I’m too tired to argue now…”

“Whatever!!”

                Minha enters Heecheol’s room then lies down on the right side of his bed. She covers herself with Heecheol’s blanket which she finds very alluring. Heecheol then goes to the bathroom and washes his face, after that, he lies down next to Minha. The blanket is all over her body, Heecheol thinks he will go to sleep without the blanket in this cold night.

“Minha-yah… It’s cold…” Heecheol says.

                Minha does not say anything. Heecheol then moves closer to her, he then places one of his legs on Minha’s.

“Mianhae… I let her stay in your room. I was going to let her stay in my room, but I don’t need another woman’s smell here. Don’t worry, she’ll go in the morning..” Heecheol spoons Minha’s body. “She’s just my office mate, she’s not my girlfriend or anything… we went to the company today to take some pictures for our brochure…. Then she asked me to drink with her… she drank my beer… and that’s it….. she’s here…..”

                Heecheol says that with many pauses among the sentences. He falls asleep in the end. Minha slowly turns her body, now she is facing Heecheol who is sleeping like a baby. His mouth is wide open, a sign that he is really tired.

“This oppa is so ugly!” Minha caresses Heecheol’s jaw.

                She then shares the blanket and both of them sleeps in each other’s arms.

At 5 in the morning…

Heecheol decides to wake up early since today is his turn to prepare breakfast. He gets out of the bathroom right when Kyungri opens Minha’s room door.

“Eo? Good morning!” Heecheol slightly bows with white towel on his head.

“Good… good.. morning..” Kyungri greets Heecheol, awkwardly.

“Are you okay?”

“I am.. I’m sorry, I think I need to go home now..”

“Do you even know where it is?”

“This looks like…. Your apartment? I’m really sorry for the mess I bring you in. This is very embarrassing. I hope you won’t remember this..”

“Yeah, sure. Um, do you want me to drive you home?”

“Aah.. no, no, no.. I’m fine. I can go home by myself…” Kyungri walks towards the front door. “And please forget everything I said when I was drunk, okay?”

“Sure..” Heecheol nods. “Are you sure you can go home alone? It’s very early though…”

“Don’t worry…” Kyungri wears her shoes. “By the way, your blanket smells like a woman’s. I felt like I was sleeping in a girl’s room..”

“Ah… thanks? hahahaha” Heecheol laugh awkwardly. “It’s Yonsan-gu, by the way. Just in case if you’re wondering where it is…”

“I got it. Okay.. see you at the office!” Kyungri smiles, then leaves Heecheol’s apartment.

                Heecheol then goes into his room, combing his hair and looks at Minha who is sleeping on his bed. He is going to wake her up, but ends up kissing her forehead instead. He then goes to the kitchen and cook something for their breakfast.

Almost an hour later, Minha wakes up and is about to go to her bedroom. Heecheol asks her to sit and prepare the plate but she does not listen. Seems like she is still angry.

“Waaaa… alcohol smell!!” Minha gets out of her room, let the door open and turns on the air conditioner.

“I told you to sit…”

                Minha then sits and put her head on the dining table while her hands are covering her ears. Heecheol takes a quick look at her then smiles at the soup he is stirring. He then puts two bowls on the dining table and pours the soup in them.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I acted like a kid before. Well, it’s your fault. Every time I’m with you, you always make me act like a kid..” Minha says, still with her hands covering her ears.

“That’s okay. I like it anyway…”

“So, I’m allowed to eat now…?”

“Whatever..” Heecheol shakes his head while smiling.

                He then puts the pan back on the stove and begins to eat with Minha, the one who looks very happy and hums when she chew the meat.

“There’s something I want to tell you..” Heecheol looks at Minha in the eyes.

“What’s that?” Minha keeps eating.

“I didn’t know that your body was so glamorous..” Heecheol smiles wide. “Yah… you grew up very well..”

                Minha chokes on the soup, she is coughing like there’s no tomorrow. Heecheol immediately gives her a glass of water and pats Minha’s back softly.

“Yah, mian…” Heecheol chuckles.

“I almost died…” Minha drinks. “Listen, watch out your words…”

“I got it..” Heecheol still pats Minha’s back. “But, really.. you’re wow!”

“Shut up!” Minha pinches Heecheol’s thigh.

“Aaaarrrggghhh! It hurts…”

                Minha gives Heecheol a glare then she continues slurping the soup. Heecheol does the same, but he keeps looking at her while smiling.

“Do you like living in here?”

“If you keep making fun of me, I’ll go away..”

“Yah, I was not making fun of you. I was being honest.. perhaps, you were taking care of your body just in case that you’d see me again someday? Hahahaha…”

“Like you are so important…”

“Am I that worthless? My heart hurts..”

“You are… who are you? Ahjushi?!”

                Heecheol smirks, Minha does the same. They both are having breakfast while quarelling.