A Baby Dinosaur

Run to You

                I enjoyed the dinner with Soojin last night. She ate a lot but I was happy. I asked her to date me but she was staring at me for a very long time instead. Maybe something was bothering her mind. I looked like a fool that time. I told her that if she needed some times to think, then it was fine for me to wait.  She looked at her feet like she was making a huge mistake by making me saying that. I told her to stop thinking about it and just enjoy the meals instead. Her face started to brighten a bit, right after I said the word “food”. She ate like a baby dinosaur, a lovely baby dinosaur.


 

“You only chew four times before you swallow the food? Daebak!! What are you?? A monster? You look like T-Rex when you eat..” Heecheol said.

“You’re terrible to me! How can you say your girlfriend looks like a T-Rex?”

“Because you do…”

“You look like a vampire, your skin is so pale. Do you drink blood every morning, Mr Vamp?”

“Shut up..” Heecheol chuckles.


 

“Minwoo-yah!! Why are you taking so long in the bathroom??! Hurry up..” Heecheol yells while reading the text.

                They are planning to go to the bath house today since Hyemi said that there is a nice place to visit near this village. Minwoo is having his solo concert again so he cannot hear what Heecheol said earlier.

“Heecheol oppa!! What time we’re going??” Hyemi asks from the kitchen.

“9.30, is it okay??”

“An hour from now? Okay…”

                Heecheol then continues proofreading the text. The more he reads, the more he knows what kind of person Park Soojin is. The fact that this character reminds him of many things that happened to him years ago makes him smiling all the time. Funny how that everything coincidentally almost perfectly matched with the lady he once fell in love with or still does.

                Today, Soojin was wearing a bracelet I bought her earlier this week. She said she loved it and she said thanks to me. I drove her home since it was raining so hard today. She invited me to go inside her house. It was a small one, well she lived alone so I won’t complain. Right after I entered her house, I could smell a girl’s atmosphere already. The wallpaper was pink and she had a pink Frozen themed  carpet laid down in her living room, right in front of her portable laptop table. She offered me a meal, but two cups of ramyeon were the only thing she had. I refused but she insisted, so I could not do anything but to say okay.


 

“Hyung, go take a shower..” Minwoo says while drying his hair then goes to the kitchen.

“Okay…” Heecheol responds but he keeps on reading the text.

                I asked Soojin where she got the cute little thing on her table. Then she said that someone she knew gave her that on her birthday. She did not mention a name but I bet it was from that man. Do Junha.

“What’s with ‘the cute little thing’ thingy???” Heecheol chuckles.

“Hyung! Go take a shower, hurry!!” Minwoo yells.

                Without saying anything, Heecheol does what Minwoo said earlier. On 9.35, they go to the nearest bath house. It takes 30 minutes of driving from the village. The hot spring impresses Minwoo right away. He and Hyemi then go to the river-like place not far from the parking lot. They both are screaming and playing with water like little kids.

              

“Will you be here when I turn 20?”

“Even if I’m not here, I’ll call you…” Heecheol says, looking at the ground.

“What if you don’t?”

“Huh? Just eat your ice cream.. Don’t ask many things to me!”


 

“Oppa, could you please hold this for a while… Oppa!”

“Huh?” Heecheol’s mind goes back to reality. “What did you say?”

“I need to fasten my shoelaces, please hold this for a while…”

                Kyungri is about to hand Heecheol her and Hyemi’s make up bags but then Heecheol suddenly gets down on his knee to fasten Kyungri’s shoelaces instead.

“Oppa.. you don’t have to…”

“That’s okay…”

“Guys, let’s go…” Minwoo comes to them all of sudden.

                Four of them are enjoying their last time of their so-called holidays happily. Then they come back to the villa in the afternoon and then goes back to Seoul at 4.30 p.m. Right after arriving at his apartment, Heecheol throws his body into the bed immediately.