Finally Back

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Friday came, Baekhyun convinced himself to have no expectations at all.

The week for him had been confusing and extremely mindboggling. The masked student acted so oddly, and so out of character, that Baekhyun couldn’t predict the other’s actions anymore. He absolutely has no idea what might happen next. “He didn’t even come to the library yesterday! He might not come again today,” he sulked in his seat.

The psychology major stared at the clock in his desk. It was only a minute to quarter to five. A resigned sigh escaped his lips.

“He wouldn’t come. For sure he wouldn’t,” he mumbled as he shook his head.

The doors to the library then opened, and as usual, Baekhyun’s head instinctively turned towards it. The sight that greeted him almost made the psychology major fall off his seat. His eyes widened unbelievingly. He honestly couldn’t believe it all.

It was the masked student, clad in ripped jeans and an oddly familiar jacket and his signature black face mask horridly covering his identity. The student then automatically walked towards his usual table and sat in his usual seat. He even pulled out his books from his bag and then started studying.

Baekhyun simply gawked, incredibly stunned and dumbfounded to his wits.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter