Running Late

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blood rushed through his veins, adrenaline pumping in his muscles. His breathing was uneven and his heartbeat was frantic. Baekhyun honestly felt like he was running for his life like some zombie apocalypse was behind him and chasing after him.

He anxiously checked his watch. “Sht!” he cursed under his breath. It was almost time for his duty to start at his part-time job and he was obviously running extremely late. He willed his already tired legs to keep on moving forward.

His last class got extended to make-up for a missed lecture and it was just Baekhyun’s luck that the library was on the other side of the campus, a far distance from the social sciences department where his classes were held. Baekhyun believed the heavens were testing him in all honesty.

As the library's entrance slowly came into view, Baekhyun finally cracked a relieved and grateful smile. He wouldn’t be late after all.

A loud cry suddenly escaped someone's lips. In Baekhyun's carelessness, he had bumped into someone and accidentally spilled their coffee. He stopped in his tracks and turned towards the person. "Sorry!" he quickly apologized.

The stranger unbelievingly stared at him. Well, more like gawked at him. The coffee spilled all over the person. There was an obvious stain on his pant leg - l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter