Familiar Jacket

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday finally came and Baekhyun was glad to have at least an ounce of normalcy in his life. During the weekend, his friends have driven him to the wall with their constant teasing and queries on a certain alpha male named Kim Minseok.

They obviously knew he was attracted to the latter. They were his friends after all. What friend wouldn’t know if their friend has a crush on someone, right? But Baekhyun begged to differ.

Yes, he was indeed attracted to the owner of that endearing lopsided grin but it was mere physical attraction and nothing more.

Baekhyun’s eyes then wandered towards the table at the corner near the windows. The masked student was quietly sitting in his usual spot, keenly reading a book in his hands. Even though the psychology major couldn’t exactly see the expression in his face, he could tell the other was enjoying whatever it was he was reading. There was this certain spark in his eyes that Baekhyun discerned to be amusement or mirth.

It oddly reminded him of Minseok though.

He furiously shook his head and pushed the thought away. He scrunched up his face in disgust as the other’s face suddenly popped in his mind again.

“God, why am I thinking about him?” he huffed to himself.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter