Not Here

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stared forlornly at the closed door in front of him. It was already past seven in the evening, only a few minutes until the library’s closing time. His heart shrunk at each tick the second hand passed in the clock. ‘Tick tock’ ‘tick tock’ – the cursed thing taunted.

The psychology major couldn’t help but feel extremely devastated to be honest. He even felt he was close to tears as he continued to sulk.

What has happened for this kind of behavior to come from the usually happy and cheerful lad? Well, the masked student happened. Or more suitably, did not happen at all.

The mysterious male was nowhere to be found within the library. Baekhyun waited patiently for the familiar figure to enter the library’s doors but he was only subjected into disappointment.

When quarter to five rolled in, not one student entered the premises wearing the familiar black face mask. Not one student even came close to the enigmatic student’s frame. Oddly enough, his built was one of a kind in their university and it irked Baekhyun to no end.

He searched for him in the entire library when he had the chance. He explored every nook and cranny of the huge university library just to look for his object of interest. Sadly, his efforts were in vain.

As clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter