Spilled Coffee

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A groan escaped his lips as he carefully maneuvered his way towards his desk. Baekhyun cursed his pride for getting to him again. He should have known that carrying a stack of books alone would be a feat, an exhausting and frustrating one too. He could hardly see and his arms were starting to give up from the heavy weight.

Suddenly, half of the books were taken from his hands. A relieved and grateful sigh escaped him. He smiled at whoever has helped him. “Thank you,” he uttered breathlessly. “Where are you taking these books?” the person then asked.

Baekhyun’s ears perked up. The voice oddly sounded familiar. He confusedly stared at the stranger who has helped him. He looked extremely familiar too.

“Who are you?” he couldn’t help but ask.

The stranger chuckled and smiled amusedly at him. “I’m the one you spilled coffee on earlier this week,” he swiftly answered.

And it suddenly clicked to the psychology major.

“Ah! The laundry bill!” he exclaimed. The stranger simply nodded his head.

He still had that extremely amused smile on his face though and Baekhyun strangely found it endearing. He continued to gawk at the stranger.

“So the books?” the other then raised a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter