Tuesday

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a new day and obviously, it was another chance for Baekhyun to see the masked student.

The said person arrived exactly quarter to five like he used to. But strangely enough, he didn’t sit at his usual table. Instead of the one at the corner by the windows, the masked student opted for the solo cubicles near the bookshelves.

Baekhyun was honestly at a loss. There was clearly no one occupying his usual spot yet the masked student went for a fairly distant desk. The psychology major supposed the stranger wanted a change of scenery for his studies but he was slightly feeling a little disappointed if he was fairly honest. He had frankly gotten used to seeing the masked student in his spot near the windows. It was directly in his line of vision after all. And now that he had moved to another seat, one which was too far from him to boot, the table seemed tremendously empty for Baekhyun.

Other students sat at the same table and it still honestly felt empty for the psychology major. He oddly missed seeing the masked student with just one glance.

A sigh then escaped Baekhyun’s lips as he slumped down onto his chair.

“He must’ve gotten sick of the window. Change is good. Change is constant,” he told himself.

“And besides, I could still s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter