Friday Night

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eardrums were threatening to break. Music loudly blasted through the speakers, the bass completely deafening his hearing. With impatient and frustrated steps, Baekhyun walked towards his group of friends.

He threw them a ruthless death glare as soon as he was in front of them. “What the actual heck guys! I thought we were going to hang-out,” he huffed at them, his hands in his hips.

Jongin, a junior of his from high school, rolled his eyes at the elder. “Hyung~” he started as he guided the psychology major to sit down next to him. “This is also called hanging out,” he said as he motioned his hands to the dance floor. His other friends unitedly nodded their heads.

Baekhyun scrunched up his face in disgust. As much as he liked being around people, he dislike these kinds of hangouts.

It was Friday night and he wanted some bonding time with his friends and sadly, the club near their university was the agreed hang-out place.

The psychology major sulkily sat down in his seat and dejectedly sipped from the glass of beer offered by Chanyeol, a friend from the business department.

He winced as the horrid and bitter liquid sloshed down his throat. Jongdae, who was in the same department as him, patted his knee in comfort. “Just enjoy the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter