Never Noticed

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun clicked his tongue in annoyance at the person in front of him. The latter had unexpectedly paid him a visit in his part-time work and in all honesty, the psychology major was not pleased.

The unannounced visit was a major distraction to him. He was already busy with returning misplaced books on their designated shelves, as well as sorting out the student logs in their system; Baekhyun frankly had no time to spare for any distractions – especially if it’s a tremendously handsome one named Kim freaking Minseok.

He raised his eyebrow, unamused at the other’s cheeky grin. “Can’t you bother someone else?” he sighed at the seemingly eager engineering student intensely staring at him.

Kim Minseok was apparently an engineering major in their university and was unexpectedly a year higher than him. No, Baekhyun did not ask him or anyone for any information. Jongdae was the one who gladly informed the psychology major of his cousin’s personal data, albeit his refusal of any sort of help.

The engineering student merely grinned wider at his words. “Nope,” he swiftly answered, popping the ‘p.’

Baekhyun groaned in frustration. “Is this your first time in the library or something? Does disturbing me make you happy?” he sassily remarked.

A c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter