Wednesday

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday soon arrived and the masked student arrived on time again. He even sat in his usual table too! Baekhyun felt extremely elated for things to go back to normal. He honestly felt relieved that the person in front of him had returned to the one he had known and observed for the past weeks. Baekhyun couldn’t help but adoringly smile at the stranger.

He then suddenly realized something. The masked student didn’t bring any books this time and his bag was nowhere to be seen. “Isn’t he going to study?” he murmured, his eyebrows furrowed into confusion.

The masked student was just dazedly looking out the window. No notebook or book was found on his table. He then stretched his upper body, arms reaching high above him. He could see the masked student yawn as his eyes slightly closed.

All of a sudden, he comfortably rested his head on the table. Baekhyun’s eyes widened. “Is he doing what I think he's doing?” he asked no one, his voice hinting a sense of incredulity.

He squinted and noticed the stranger’s body steadily going up and down. His face turned into one of horror.

“Oh my God! He’s seriously sleeping?!” he said, somehow scandalized, in a hushed tone. “What the actual heck?” he huffed in disbelief.

He quizzically looked at the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter