Exposed

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A heavy sighed escaped from Baekhyun’s lips. He dazedly stared at the ground, his mind wandering in the clouds. Another sigh escaped from him.

It had been days since Minseok’s unexpected visit to the library and their little talk strangely kept the psychology major awake for nights. He tossed and turned in his bed, mulling over and over at the other’s words.

Minseok said he frequented the library. When Baekhyun refuted saying he hasn’t seen the engineering student step foot in the place before, the latter simply shrugged and told him the psychology just didn’t notice him at all.

His words tremendously boggled Baekhyun. There was something in his voice that told him that Baekhyun knew him and that he exactly knew who Kim Minseok was, but his mind sadly came to a blank.

In his desperation for an answer, he even asked Jongdae if he ever met his cousin even before he introduced them in the club. The other simply answered with a firm no.

Baekhyun kicked an imaginary pebble in the ground, a frustrated groan slipping from his lips. A strong force suddenly bumped into him, causing him to fall on his . Baekhyun cursed under his breath.

“Sorry! I wasn’t looking where I was going,” the person quickly apologized to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter