Monday

Face Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was quarter to six and the masked student still hasn't arrived yet. Worry had already settled at the pit of Baekhyun's stomach. The stranger hasn't ever been late before. Ever since he noticed him, the masked student would always be in the library at the same time every day. He would precisely arrive on the dot, always quarter to five.

Baekhyun was uncharacteristically worried. He knew he was overthinking things but this behavior was unusual for the masked man. He was clearly a man of principles and valued time dearly as far as Baekhyun had observed. Being late was extremely out of the masked student's character.

The doors suddenly opened and another random student entered the library. Baekhyun was slowly losing hope that the masked student wouldn’t come anymore. He sulked like a sad puppy in his desk.

He heard the doors open again. Instinctively, Baekhyun’s head snapped up and longingly gazed at the door. A person wearing a familiar black face mask entered and the psychology major instantly knew he was the one he was waiting for.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips.

"Maybe his class ended late. You're clearly overthinking," he mumbled to himself.

Baekhyun then contentedly watched the masked student from afar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter