Chapter 8 - His Friend (2)

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

 

“Oppa, thank you so much but you really don’t need to do that.” Victoria said over the phone.

“Of course I have to and I need to do that. I’m really sorry for involving you with this mess.” Jaerim said.

“Don’t be sorry Oppa. I really don’t mind those haters. What they said are all just false accusations, If only they knew the reason why we’re together in that coffee shop.” Victoria sighed. Many people are too judgemental and if she will let all those rude comments affect her, then she will prove how weak she is.

“Let’s meet, I’ll treat you.” Jaerim said, making Victoria laugh.

“Oppa, is that okay? With everything that has happened, is it really okay for us to be seen together?” Victoria asked.

“It’s not as if we’re doing anything bad. We’re friends, right?” Jaerim said with a hint of hurt in his voice that made Victoria agreed with their meeting.

After what happened, Jaerim felt like he needed to protect Victoria. He knows meeting with her at a time like this will cause too many speculations from the fans. But he really feel sorry to Victoria that’s why he wanted to show her that she don’t need to feel embarrassed to be seen with him because he’s not.

Victoria was smiling brightly when she entered the restaurant.

“Are you really involved in a dating scandal? You don’t look stressed.” Jaerim jokingly said.

“Oppa, that man is really lucky to be involved in a dating scandal with me.” Victoria said that made them both laughed.

“Well I guess he really is lucky to be seen with a pretty woman like you.” Jaerim added. They’ve been involved in a dating scandal but the atmosphere between them is as bright as the sun.

Jaerim ordered his favorite chicken wings, together with samgyeopsal, some noodles and dumplings.

While eating, he unconsciously deboned the chicken wings and gave them to Victoria.

Victoria on the other hand gave him a “so-this-is-the-famous-chicken-wings-deboned-by-song-jae-rim” look before eating it.

“Do you like it?” Jaerim asked her and she nodded while giving a thumbs up.

“Oppa, I think you should open up a restaurant. Make the chicken wings your specialty then debone it for your customers.” Victoria’s suggestion made Jaerim laugh.

“I only debone chicken wings for special people.” Jaerim said and it’s Victoria’s turn to laugh.

“Don’t open a restaurant then.” And they laughed in unison; they never care how other people give them a curious look while others are taking pictures.

 

Then the next day, they woke up to only find out that their names are on the headlines again.

“VICTORIA OF F(X) AND SONG JAERIM CAUGHT DATING FOR THE SECOND TIME


 

(A/N: kekeke~ Annyeong ^_^ Expect an update tonight :) )