Chapter 2 - His wish

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

 

“Can you send these flowers at her place?” Jaerim asked his manager while trying to show him the bouquet he bought earlier. It is a combination of pink carnations and roses. His manager looked at him with disapproving eyes.

“Why don’t you bring it personally?” His manager asked. He just shook his head. No way. He won’t bring it to her personally because he knows that once he saw her, he can’t control himself. He might hug her and kiss her even without her approval.

“I can’t. You know I can’t just barge into her house with these flowers. We’re not married anymore.” He brokenheartedly said. His manager just looked at him. They can’t do anything about it. If they are given the chance to continue their virtual marriage, they will. But the show decided to kick them out.

“Get ready. We’re leaving in 10 minutes. You still have a photo shoot and a press conference to attend to.” The manager said, leaving Jaerim alone.

He just sighed. There’s something inside him that feels so empty.

Is it really because of her?

He can’t help but wonder how she’s doing right now.

“Argh! You have her number Jaerim, why don’t you man up and call her first?” He mentally scolded himself.

“Let’s go.” He heard his manager said and he stood up, leaving the bouquet behind.

It’s been a busy day for him. The photo shoot and the press conference went well.

He was on his way home when he received a text message from one of his friends saying that he saw SoEun at a coffee shop. He gave the name and address of the shop, saying that Jaerim might want to see her and talk to her.

But Jaerim does not know what to do. He really wants to see her but his mind is saying otherwise.

 

To: Jagiya

Where are you?

Sent.

 

He waited for her reply but there’s none.

This is the reason why he can’t text her. He knows that SoEun won’t reply to his texts. She won’t. She never will.

 

And that night, Jaerim drank too much, hoping that the feeling will fade away.

But it never did.

 

 

And it never will. 

 


 

Author's note: 

Hi, here's another short update for you guys :) This story will be short as well because I want to make it more realistic.