Chapter 6 - His Scandal

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

 

Victoria of F(x) and Actor Song Jaerim caught dating

 

Jaerim’s phone kept on ringing; his friends, colleagues, family and agency keep on calling him regarding the issue.

“Jaerim, what’s this? Is this true?” His manager asked him while holding his phone showing the article.

“Of course not. You expect me to date Victoria?” Jaerim furiously answered. It’s not that he won’t date Victoria, it’s just that his heart is with SoEun. How can he possibly date someone when his heart is taken by that little angel?

“Then what is this?? Why are you together in that coffee shop?” The manager asked.

“She’s just comforting me alright? Out of all my friends, she’s the only one who can understand me. She’s been through all of this.” Jaerim answered.

“Let’s not just say anything about it. It’s not as if we’re dating.” Jaerim added. That’s one of the disadvantages of being a celebrity. They don’t have privacy. When you are seen in public with someone of your opposite , other people will assume that the two of you were dating.

Jaerim decided to call Victoria to apologize for what happened.

“Are you okay?” Jaerim asked Victoria as soon as she answered the call.

“Oppa, I had a meeting earlier with my agency. They totally understand that we’re just friends. I told them not to be bothered by that article.” Victoria said on the other line and somehow Jaerim was relieved.

He read the article online and there are many fans who bash Victoria, saying that Victoria is a boyfriend stealer and that Jaerim is a cheater. He ignored the words that are for him because he focuses on what the others are saying against Victoria. There are also speculations that the reason why he and SoEun stopped seeing each other is because of Victoria.

Victoria is a nice girl. Why would they call her a boyfriend stealer? It’s not as if she steals him from So Eun.

“If someone will call for an interview, just tell me and I’ll do it. Victoria is a nice girl to be involved with this mess.” He told his manager then continued reading online.

He won’t let anyone be dragged into the mess he just did; not the girl who just helped him and made him realize something.


 

(A/N: Annyeong ^_^ Here's a short and early update for you guys :) Thank you for reading and I want you to know that I really appreciate all the comments you've left :) Let's be friends kekeke~ )